Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?9a1c4…5HoCpL8haUzuNHeKisi46pX3V
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?795f1…TM1qAPfwxoiRgszr4Zm46pV8h
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Game Launcher, I ain't no pirate.
    List of used mods
    Clodans-stuff
    Ereshkigal-AkiConfigurator
    Faupi-HideoutArchitect
    Faupi-MunitionsExpert
    Fin-ChokingHazard
    HolsterSMG
    Kiki-DegredationRemover1.2.2
    Kiki-ZaryaKiller3.0.0
    Nootropix-BigSecureCases
    Revingly-BiggerKeytool

Hi,

for some reason, raiders don't spawn at all in my game. At first I thought I just got unlucky with spawns in the Reserve bunker. But trying out lab today I noticed no bots at all spawn there, which should all be raiders as well. I started a couple lab raids to see if it was just a fluke, but no they really don't spawn at all.

Scavs, Bosses and PMC Bots spawn perfectly fine, it's just raiders that don't spawn for some reason and I don't know why.

I checked the configs of Clodans Stuff and AKI Configurator, which are the only two mods I have that modify bot spawns and the settings seem fine to me. I also tried removing those mods completely, but raiders still don't spawn.

Did anyone else run into this issue and knows how to fix it? I couldn't find any other posts of someone having that issue.

• try no mods and a new profile, see if the issue still comes up

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• try no mods and a new profile, see if the issue still comes up

Okay so I tried this just now. Moved the mods into a backup folder as well as my profile into a backup folder. Created a new profile.

In order to test if raiders spawn using that new profile I edited it using the profile editor to make it the max level I could set it to and made all traders level 4 so I can buy access keycards from Therapist.

I bought one, got into Lab....

Still nothing.

I don't know what causes this, I have not altered any other files than configs in the mods.

• when you say you check labs for raider spawns are you waiting? waves start at 5mins for labs, unless you press buttons to spawn them, even then its a chance, if this is still the case, id reinstall SPT, somehow something has borked, cause im not seeing errors anywhere, so its weird like you say.

do not update to latest live though when reinstalling SPT, just use what you have and patch if needed

• I did try waiting a full raid's time and pressed stuff to do the various things you can do in labs, they never spawned.

Same with how starting the power on Reserve has a chance to spawn them.

I will attempt a fresh install of SPT. I am pretty sure I never updated the game to anything higher than the version posted in the original post.

Update:

So I reinstalled SPT and used that test account I made earlier. Pressing the garage gate button actually made Raiders spawn. But that was before waiting about 5 minutes for them to spawn so I did another test going into Lab again and waiting.

I had a whole 2 bots spawn, of which one turned into a PMC. After I killed them I waited some longer until close to the end of the timer and none more spawned. Well they seem to be spawning, but in awfully low numbers if you don't use any buttons.

I will test another Lab raid and then check if they spawn in the Reserve Bunker as well.

I will test that tomorrow as I should go to bed.

• I tested 4 more Lab raids now. It looks like Raiders do spawn now, however pretty consistently in waves of only 2 every 5-10 minutes if you keep it on "As Online" when it comes to the amount. This is without pushing any buttons like the ones opening the gates. Seems a bit awfully low to me still, is this normal?

I also tested Reserve 3 times, every time no Raiders spawned in the bunker, even after turning on the power in the bunker which is supposed to have a chance of Raiders spawning.

Conclusion: My issue is partially fixed. Raiders spawn on Lab, although in very low numbers. The spawnrate seems to increase when I interact with buttons to open gates and such.

Raiders still don't spawn in the Reserve bunker, which makes the quest for killing 5 Raiders in there impossible. Scavs and PMC spawn as normal inside the bunker.

• sounds like normal SPT for me, maybe having a spawn controller for bots could change that to be how you want, fins aitweaks might be an option or Lua's own mod for it, i haven't personally used this one so I'm unsure how it would affect your game to your benefit, try them out and tweak settings in the mods.

• All I really need would be Raiders spawning in the Reserve bunker, because they simply don't. The way Labs works is fine to me, because it seems to me that once you interact with stuff, the spawn rate increases drastically. Which kind of makes sense since you open gates for raiders to get into the labs.

I had tried Fin's AI Tweaks once, I didn't like it because AI would just laserbeam shoot and rush me which made it pretty unfair, compared without it. I know there is a config editor, gotta look into disabling all the behavior that changes how AI aims and behaves.

• All I really need would be Raiders spawning in the Reserve bunker, because they simply don't. The way Labs works is fine to me, because it seems to me that once you interact with stuff, the spawn rate increases drastically. Which kind of makes sense since you open gates for raiders to get into the labs.

I had tried Fin's AI Tweaks once, I didn't like it because AI would just laserbeam shoot and rush me which made it pretty unfair, compared without it. I know there is a config editor, gotta look into disabling all the behavior that changes how AI aims and behaves.

you may want to try zicoman's AI Configuration, i haven't tried it myself but they have a raider option in there

• you may want to try zicoman's AI Configuration, i haven't tried it myself but they have a raider option in there

Okay I did that and

Success! I had raiders spawning in the Reserve Bunker. Killed 2 in that raid.

However, I am in another raid now and only 2 PMC bots spawned in the bunker so far, still waiting for a bit to see if any more spawn. I would not call this fully resolved just yet, need a little more testing, maybe a few more raids to confirm they spawn frequently.

Update:

I tried 2 more Reserve runs. In both cases no Raiders spawned, so I am not sure what that first time was all about. I also notice that spawns are kinda broken now.

To take a break from the Reserve quest, I decided to try the quest where you have to use a shotgun, scav vest and ushanka to kill PMCs. I noticed that no PMCs spawned on Customs and that there were way too many sniper scavs (3 on silos, 3 on roof to Warehouse 17 scav extract).

I need to dive into the configs of those mods, see what broke.

• you may have to edit the config.json for the spawn times and quantity

• I am not smart enough to get that to work right. I'll remove the AI tweak and spawn mods as I liked how they were before and now they just seem completely broken. Yeah Raiders won't spawn in the Reserve bunker then, but screw it, I'll just use the profile editor to complete that quest instead of breaking the spawns just to fix one spawn.

• I am not smart enough to get that to work right. I'll remove the AI tweak and spawn mods as I liked how they were before and now they just seem completely broken. Yeah Raiders won't spawn in the Reserve bunker then, but screw it, I'll just use the profile editor to complete that quest instead of breaking the spawns just to fix one spawn.

that's what i had to do, raiders will still spawn on Labs if you hit the button.

Edit: i just remember, be weary of the basement level as the raiders spawn in a group and it will be a very very very hard fight.

• ill close this thread as its not an aki support, raiders spawned without mods? they are 30% chance on the button and 15% for patrol in reserve basement, if you need support with the mods find the mod thread and ask the author a question on updating the config

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!