Increased HUD FOV

• SamSWAT added a new file:

• your description wasn't all that clear and when i installed the mod i didn't notice anything.

Does changing the FOV in the game settings still affect your overall fov or does it just change the fov of the weapon? [OR does it do both?]
    When installing the mod is there supposed to be a noticeable difference? i even took screenshots before installing and after installing and there was ZERO increase to the weapons position. evidenced by again taking screenshots and comparting them.
    Then I changed the in game fov settings from 50 to 66 to 75 and still did not notice any difference to the weapon position.
    I'm really confused

Curious about the LIT project? Get in on the pre-made Discord or through this SubReddit which both will be empty until i get a release out.

• your description wasn't all that clear and when i installed the mod i didn't notice anything.

Does changing the FOV in the game settings still affect your overall fov or does it just change the fov of the weapon? [OR does it do both?]
    When installing the mod is there supposed to be a noticeable difference? i even took screenshots before installing and after installing and there was ZERO increase to the weapons position. evidenced by again taking screenshots and comparting them.
    Then I changed the in game fov settings from 50 to 66 to 75 and still did not notice any difference to the weapon position.
    I'm really confused

There is zero difference in FOV from what I can see as well. The other day I tried reverting back to 12.11 and then comparing to 12.12 and 12.12 seems to ignore this mod for some reason. This mod works perfectly on 12.11, sadly not with the current version AKI, hopefully the mod author can explain or fix this.

Roach

• There is zero difference in FOV from what I can see as well. The other day I tried reverting back to 12.11 and then comparing to 12.12 and 12.12 seems to ignore this mod for some reason. This mod works perfectly on 12.11, sadly not with the current version AKI, hopefully the mod author can explain or fix this.

Ah, so basically it was just ported up but not re scripted to actually work. You'd think he'd have tested to see it still works but meh he makes great mods

Curious about the LIT project? Get in on the pre-made Discord or through this SubReddit which both will be empty until i get a release out.

• Ah, so basically it was just ported up but not re scripted to actually work. You'd think he'd have tested to see it still works but meh he makes great mods

True but you have to realise that every mod author does this in their spare time and won't always get it right, is what it is sadly. There are other mods though like the third-person view mod which to me is brilliant!

Roach

• Ah, so basically it was just ported up but not re scripted to actually work. You'd think he'd have tested to see it still works but meh he makes great mods

True but you have to realise that every mod author does this in their spare time and won't always get it right, is what it is sadly. There are other mods though like the third-person view mod which to me is brilliant!

What are you guys smoking?

• What are you guys smoking?

I was referring to the actual FOV, not just the weapon's FOV. As you can see looking at the tree's on either side, the players fov is unchanged, and that was what i was referring to

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!