Time & Weather Changer

• SamSWAT added a new file:

• SamSWAT added a new version:

Now you can change the default "Home" key that controls the panel in config.ini file. [LIST OF AVAILABLE KEYS] scroll a bit down and you will see them. Your key must much one of them.

Updated to SPT-AKI 2.3.0 [EFT 0.12.12.15.17107]

Installation:

Extract SamSWAT.TimeWeatherChanger.zip into root SPT-AKI directory near EscapeFromTarkov.exe

• I'm using SPT-AKI 2.3.0. with BepInEx 5.4.19.0 and I have SamSWAT.TimeWeatherChanger.dll inside SPT-AKI\BepInEx\plugins but I can't find setting options in F12 and pressing the Home key does nothing, any idea how to fix this?

• Helpful

I'm using SPT-AKI 2.3.0. with BepInEx 5.4.19.0 and I have SamSWAT.TimeWeatherChanger.dll inside SPT-AKI\BepInEx\plugins but I can't find setting options in F12 and pressing the Home key does nothing, any idea how to fix this?

Most likely you're missing `ConfigurationManager` from bepinex plugins, that wasn't imported in first iterations of 2.3.1.
    Redownload and paste-replace in game folder and you'll likely have one.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Most likely you're missing `ConfigurationManager` from bepinex plugins, that wasn't imported in first iterations of 2.3.1.
    Redownload and paste-replace in game folder and you'll likely have one.

I don't know what 2.3.1. is, unless you're talking about the newest SPT-AKI 2.3.1 which I don't intend on upgrading any time soon. But I did install SPT-AKI 2.3.1. anyways to steal the ConfigurationManager.dll from the latest release and put it inside SPT-AKI\BepInEx\plugins but it did not make the mod work, typing 'twc' in console does not bring up any GUI, Pressing F12 does not show any configurations for Time & Weather Changer and pressing the Home key still does not open a GUI.

It's ok if this doesn't work yet, I usually just alt tab to another monitor while I wait for night time to start a raid.

• 2.3.0 has configurationmanager by default, didn't paid attention that you have 2.3.0
    That means your issue is something else, but at the same time I can't reproduce it on older version(due to not having one), so i'm bailin' out :]
    All i can recommend is to check that you installed it properly, other than that - can't help. Logically wise - you are supposed to see basic configuration UI without any additional plugins.
    Best option would be upgrading to 2.3.1.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• I don't know what 2.3.1. is, unless you're talking about the newest SPT-AKI 2.3.1 which I don't intend on upgrading any time soon. But I did install SPT-AKI 2.3.1. anyways to steal the ConfigurationManager.dll from the latest release and put it inside SPT-AKI\BepInEx\plugins but it did not make the mod work, typing 'twc' in console does not bring up any GUI, Pressing F12 does not show any configurations for Time & Weather Changer and pressing the Home key still does not open a GUI.

It's ok if this doesn't work yet, I usually just alt tab to another monitor while I wait for night time to start a raid.

retardadothinking

try dis https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…AT.TimeWeatherChanger.dll

• hi, the time changer and "debug" mode are working, but non of the other changes work on 2.3.1 (so I can't remove fog for instance). Is this a known issue for using this version on 2.3.1 or am I missing something? thanks

EDIT: Nevermind....I'm dumb, I had to enable "debug mode" to be able to change the weather (insert facepalm meme)

Edited once, last by Salchi ().

Updated to SPT-AKI 3.0.0 [EFT 0.12.12.15.18346]

Installation:

Extract SamSWAT.TimeWeatherChanger.zip into root SPT-AKI directory near EscapeFromTarkov.exe

Updated to SPT-AKI 3.1.0+ [EFT 0.12.12.30.19078]

Installation:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!