Priscilu AiMate

• Reis added a new file:

• Config tips:

- Bot "difficulty" is by default at lowest value ("easy") on this mod. If you want bots even easier, you must change the "usecRate" to get more bots of your own faction (friendly bots). You can also change "aiAmount" to lower level and you can change "scavToPmcRate" and "raiderToPmcRate" to get more PMC of your own faction on the game.

- If you want raids more difficult, you can change "difficulty" to higher valeu and also you can make "sameFactionHostileRate" higher to make bots of your own faction hostile to you too.

- If you are getting low FPS, you must remember that bots are hungry for CPU. And PMCs are even hungrier. So, to get higher FPS, you must reduce bots (mostly PMCs) on the game. You can do this by lowering "aiAmount" and/or "scavToPmcRate" and/or "raiderToPmcRate".

- I don't know why, sometimes, changes you make in config seems not to work in the first raid you play after the change. So you need to play second time to see your changes working. It may also happens when you play first time with the mod.

Edited once, last by Reis ().

• Guys, I've made this guide to help people deal with issues related to conflicts between AiMate and other bot mods.

First you must know that you can use any mod with AiMate, even Finns, SVM and others. The problem happens when you try to play with a mod where it is enable the same changes of AiMate. The trick is: we need to disable conflicting commands on the mod config. And what are the commands you must disable? Commands related with PMCs (difficulty, quantity, PMC rate, loadout etc.).

So, if you want to play AiMate with Ereshkigal-AllinOneMod Version 2.7.1, you must use a config similar to this one here. In this mod you can change almost everything in the config suggested. The only part you can not touch is the "Fixes", where all three must be "false".

But if you don't want to play with AllinOne and you would rather paly AiMate with SVM (KMC Server Value Modifier) Version 1.4.8-H1, you must use a preset similar to this one here. This is another mod which you can change almost everything in the preset suggested. I just advise you not to change this parameters groups: "Raids options", "Bots" and "Bots Loadouts".

And, if you want to play AiMate with FIN'S AI TWEAKS Version 1.21.8b, you must:

1) Open "config.js" file located on SPT-AKI\user\mods\Priscilu-AiMate\config and turn

"FinsAiTweaks": false, to "FinsAiTweaks": true,

2) Use a FIN's config similar to this one here.

3) Play one or two (weird) raids to make both mods work together.

4) Have fun.

Please notice that I used the word "similar". The reason for this is that it must not be exactly this config/presets. In other words: you can change things on these files. I just suggest you change it slowly, one at a time and be very careful when dealing with bots commands.

Just to let you know, today I am playing SPT-AKI with AiMate, FIN'S AI and Server Value Modifier (some times Ereshkigal-AllinOneMod in stead of SVM) without any issues. But I am using the exactly the same configs/preset I've made available for you.

Finally, some players have reported that somehow other mods corrupted their SPT-AKI in way AiMate can never work. It did not work even when it was the only mod installed. But, after reinstalling SPT-AKI, AiMate started working perfectly with these and other mods.

Hope this guide helps. See you guys.

Edited 8 times, last by Reis: Guide updated for the last version of AllinOne. ().

• Reis added a new version:

• Hai Reis, I hate to bother you but I am just wondering if its possible to have Raids options Enable so I can have 100% boss chance, no extract restrictions, Extended raids...ect Because without having these options It may be a deal breaker for me sadly even though I totally wanna try out your mod cause it seems like it could be fun and interesting.

• Hai Reis, I hate to bother you but I am just wondering if its possible to have Raids options Enable so I can have 100% boss chance, no extract restrictions, Extended raids...ect Because without having these options It may be a deal breaker for me sadly even though I totally wanna try out your mod cause it seems like it could be fun and interesting.

No problem, my friend.
    And you can enable 100% boss chance, no extract restrictions, extended raids, etc. You just need to turn this resources off on AiMate. You can do this in AiMate config, Raid/setPreRaidSettings/Enable and turn "true" to "false". :thumbup::)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!