SPT Realism Mod

• I just double checked with my anti-virus software (I just have the default Windows 10 anti-virus), tried first by adding an exclusion for the file and folder, and eventually turned it off completely and I am still unable to run it.

There's some Windows tomfoolery happening here. I tried it on another PC and a VM, it ran on the VM but not the PC. I'll get to the bottom of this and hopefully get an .exe that works for everyone.

Confirming that the config works on my end.

Thanks for the update, chief.

Mind me asking what version of Windows you're running?

• I just double checked with my anti-virus software (I just have the default Windows 10 anti-virus), tried first by adding an exclusion for the file and folder, and eventually turned it off completely and I am still unable to run it.

Hi please try redownloading the mod, you just need to replace the .exe, let me know if it works if you can!

• There's some Windows tomfoolery happening here. I tried it on another PC and a VM, it ran on the VM but not the PC. I'll get to the bottom of this and hopefully get an .exe that works for everyone.

Windows 10 Home, 22H2. Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0

• There's some Windows tomfoolery happening here. I tried it on another PC and a VM, it ran on the VM but not the PC. I'll get to the bottom of this and hopefully get an .exe that works for everyone.

"Windows tomfoolery" :D . Can confirm the exe launches properly now!

• Gonna bring it up again like others have done in the past...

The gunsmith tasks are wacked again. I've got no other mods that change the ergo on the guns, just realism spt.

No matter how hard I try with different parts, you can never hand in this gun. This is with the latest version of the mod running on AKI 3.3.0.

The ergo seems REALLY low for what the quest asks for.

Am I doing something wrong or was this an oversight?

• Gonna bring it up again like others have done in the past...

The gunsmith tasks are wacked again. I've got no other mods that change the ergo on the guns, just realism spt.

No matter how hard I try with different parts, you can never hand in this gun. This is with the latest version of the mod running on AKI 3.3.0.

The ergo seems REALLY low for what the quest asks for.

Am I doing something wrong or was this an oversight?

I updated the description with "And for the love of God, don't put one of those stockless pistolgrips on it" as you can see in the screenshot and as per the patch notes, I've removed all requirements for guns to be of a certain size. I'll double check the rest of the requirements

• I updated the description with "And for the love of God, don't put one of those stockless pistolgrips on it" as you can see in the screenshot and as per the patch notes, I've removed all requirements for guns to be of a certain size. I'll double check the rest of the requirements

I had indeed tried it without the pistol grips. I'd have to try again to see if I can get it to work.

EDIT: I used the default stock, not no stock, just for clarification.

• I had indeed tried it without the pistol grips. I'd have to try again to see if I can get it to work.

Having no stock will certainly make it worse! Due to recent changes I've made some of the GS quests need to be fixed. The problem is that if I even just correct the weight of some attachments, it could throw off some of the quests. I'll upload a hotfix soon with correct requirements, but GS quests aren't something I can keep a close track of all the time every time I make a single balance change, so I'll add a config option that reduces the requirements so that it should make all the GS quests completable no matter what.

• Fontaine added a new version:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!