SPT Realism Mod

• Только что был на Lighthouse. Если функция "Med changes" включена, то в консоли появляются ошибки с красным текстом, как на фото выше, и ботов на карте нет, она пустая. Если отключить функцию, то они появляются. Всё стандартное, настроек никаких не делал, мод стоит только ACOG4Life на прицелы.

Not sure if it's a mistranslation, but if the medicine changes are *disabled* the error will occur. It should all be working if the the medicine changes are *enabled*.

Either way, I've updated the download link with the fixed version of the mod. You can redownload and reinstall (just overwrite the files in the user/mods folder) and it should all be working now.

• Когда функция включена получается это. И ботов на карте нет. После отключения функции всё работает, но медицина как в ванильной версии. Или мне нужно включить "Revert Med Changes" для правильной работы? Я просто не понял.

• Когда функция включена получается это. И ботов на карте нет. После отключения функции всё работает, но медицина как в ванильной версии. Или мне нужно включить "Revert Med Changes" для правильной работы? Я просто не понял.

Yes indeed, I think the translation has confused me a little :D It should be fixed now anyway!

• I love the staged bots/pmc loadouts, but can't live without LUA's bot spawn mechanics..
    What are the chances of me convincing you to build a standalone bot loadout mod that would work with POOP redux/LUA's?

Willing to pay for it to be honest.

I just want tarkov without cheaters/overgeared chads.

Love the idea of every character effectively being a new wipe.

• I love the staged bots/pmc loadouts, but can't live without LUA's bot spawn mechanics..
    What are the chances of me convincing you to build a standalone bot loadout mod that would work with POOP redux/LUA's?

Willing to pay for it to be honest.

I just want tarkov without cheaters/overgeared chads.

Love the idea of every character effectively being a new wipe.

Hi there, thanks for the kind offer but we're not allowed to take any sort of donations or commissions.

I'd do it anyway if it was feasible for me to do it. Lua isn't working on Spawn Rework anymore, I spoke to them and they said there was significant changes since his last update that causes all sorts of bugs. POOP ( :D ) is simply a reupload of Spawn Rework, I'm not sure if they've rewritten anything or tried to fix these bugs. Looking at the comments for POOP, there's *lots* of bugs, so there's not much I can do.

I've no idea why scavs turn into Bigpipe when my mod is used with SR (not sure if it happens with POOP too). Unfortunately that would have to be something Lua or the author of POOP would need to address themselves or help me with because I am at a loss as to why that would happen.

As for making the bot changes standalone, you can disable everything except the bot changes if you want, it'd basically be the same thing as if it was standalone. I don't think it's any other changes that cause the issue anyway, but the bot changes themselves if I had to guess.

I might release a standalone version of the bot changes once I've finished it, but unfortunately before that time it's too much work to maintain two big separate mods at the same time.

• Thanks for the quick reply and your support of this community.

I totally get not wanting to maintain multiple mods for sure.

I'll think on if I want to dig into the code myself.

If I do end up going that route, I might reach out again for some pointers if I get stuck digging through the different mods.

Cheers!

• Hey no worries at all, I'm always happy to help.

In Lua's Spawn Rework, he clones Bigpiple:

Code
    bots.types["assaultgroup"] = jsonUtil.clone(bots.types["followerbigpipe"]);

I'm not sure what the purpose of this is, but this seems to be the cause of Scavs turning into Bigpipe. Somehow, my mod interferes with this process, or makes an existing bug more common.

Anyway, the devs are creating tools for version 3.4.0 that will allow modders to more easily create bot waves, so if we're lucky someone will pick up where SR left off :)

• This also looks super sus...

That's just the bot behaviour types, this was changed substantially for 3.3.0, that won't even work anymore. It's something to do with cloning BigPipe, I just haven't looked at the code in enough detail to see why LUA is doing it. I think Lua is essentially creating a new bot type and using BigPipe as some sort of template, but somewhere in the process of modifying the cloned BigPipe something goes wrong so it just reverts back to being a 100% copy of him.

Anyway, this is waaay outside the scope of support for Realism Mod, I wish you be the best of luck, and don't tell Lua I told you about any of this stuff and I didn't encouraged you to dig through his code :D

• So after combining a number of mods/fixes I finally landed on your mods (with most things turned off) tiered bot gear, combined with lua's extended bot spawnpoints and luas custom spawn points.

The combination feels very good, super dynamic spawn locations for bots, and players are tiered with me.

Still got wrecked by a pistoling.. but tarkov is going to tarkov.

Thanks so much for your help. I did end up doing the fix we mentioned above, but I thing there is more than that in the way of full support of POOP. :P

• Scratch all that, I think I found the issue. I accidentally left some custom medical items in the inventory of Rogues. If you disabled the med changes, those custom meds don't exist, and so it prevents Rogues from spawning.

I apologise for that, it slipped my mind. It will be fixed for the next version. I've also updated the download link to include the fix, you can redownload and reinstall, or you can manually do it if you prefer:

I usually don't recommend this, but if you want you can go to db/bots/loadouts/raider_rogues/rogueLO.json, and search for "SUPERBOTMEDKIT" and remove them entirely including the quotes.

Thanks for the quick response! I'll download the new version.

Something I was wondering about - is it possible to have the makeshift medkits for sale by Therapist? I know we can craft them, but right now I don't have too much of the flea market unlocked to buy the ingredients and so I don't always have the ingredients.

E.g. Therapist sells 1 or 2 makeshift medkits per restock. This way, dying is not as punishing if you can't craft them yourself, but it doesn't make crafting them yourself obsolete.

Edited once, last by kchou94 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!