SPT Realism Mod

• Hey!

Upon raid start the game freezes and I'm getting this in the server terminal:

Realism Mod: Failed To Find Custom Preset For Bot marksman At Tier 1
    Weapon 5ae08f0a5acfc408fb1398a1 was not generated correctly...

I have just started using SVM and it might be causing the issue.

• That error is just a bot failing to generate a preset, and using a backup instead, it is entirely harmless and not the issue. If you just started having this issue and just started using SVM it seems like you already know what the answer to your own question is... Either SVM is broken or you fucked up somewhere, would advise uninstalling SVM and trying to load into raid again.

Either way, this is not a Realism related issue.

• I am having an issue with active aim stance where after I reload the stance is broken. If I toggle the stance, I still get a movement penalty but the weapon stance does not happen. Low and high ready still toggle, but active aim stops working after a reload. Has anyone else had this issue?

• I have a problem, everything works fine, but the armor has absolutely no protection, as if the armor has no protection class. I kill with one hit with a bad bullet excellent armor bot, and the bot kills me with a bad bullet in excellent armor with one hit. And the armor doesn't break either. What could be the problem? Mods for armor I do not use

• Fontaine added a new version:

• I am having an issue with active aim stance where after I reload the stance is broken. If I toggle the stance, I still get a movement penalty but the weapon stance does not happen. Low and high ready still toggle, but active aim stops working after a reload. Has anyone else had this issue?

Doesn't seem like anyone else can replicate this issue.

when i get headshotted into the helm, no concussion or tinnitius happen.

Does Realism disable this or what is causing it?

Are you comparing it to unmodded SPT or guessing it's Realism?

I have a problem, everything works fine, but the armor has absolutely no protection, as if the armor has no protection class. I kill with one hit with a bad bullet excellent armor bot, and the bot kills me with a bad bullet in excellent armor with one hit. And the armor doesn't break either. What could be the problem? Mods for armor I do not use

Please read the overview page and check what features the mod has before writing support questions.

• Doesn't seem like anyone else can replicate this issue.

Are you comparing it to unmodded SPT or guessing it's Realism?

Please read the overview page and check what features the mod has before writing support questions.

not comparing, just wondering whats causing it to not have concussions or tinnitius, is it because of this mod or is it something else?

• not comparing, just wondering whats causing it to not have concussions or tinnitius, is it because of this mod or is it something else?

Better to not assume an issue is with Realism before first making sure it isn't a thing for unmodded SPT unless it's obvious, then we can try to figure out what the issue is

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• just tested and its related directly to spt, dunno why are the concussions and tinnitius missing tho, its a cool realistic thing, any ideas how to fix it since there are no errors?

If this issue is not directly related to Realism please ask for assistance in the correct section of the forums (or the discord), Fontaine is a very busy man that unfortunately doesn't have time to help with issues that are not caused by him.

• On the default SPT, the Realism mod works completely properly and stably. The problem in 90 percent of cases is in third-party modifications that are not compatible with Realism.

• In fact an other mod has to do something with bot spawn... I tried with Realism ONLY on a fresh installed SPT and now i've that "Doge" on my AK :')

Are you saying you added another bot related mod that was causing the first issue you reported? It's a bit confusing without clarifying before moving on to the next issue. I've no idea what causes the doge issue if the mod was installed correctly, something to do with the cache I presume. Better off asking in the spt general to advice as it can be a general issue.

Edited 2 times, last by Fontaine ().

• I fixed both issues !

For the first one, there was an incompatibility with an other mod "Algorithmic level transition". So sorry if i bothered you in the first place.

For the Doge Kek i just "had" to delete everything in my SPT folder, reinstall it from scratch, launch it first without mods then put Realism and problem solved

So sorry for the inconvenient and thank you for your patience

• That's great to hear, glad you found a fix. The fix for the doge cube is good info to have, others were having the same issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!