SPT Realism Mod

• Hello having some odd issues with the stances in version 7.7 and 7.8, When firing with high or low ready stances it locks into the default forward pointing stance and never resets requiring a game/server reset to be able to use them again until a fired round then it breaks again and they are unusable. Tested with clean rebuilt configs on both versions not sure if this is how it's supposed to work work with the two above listed versions? I am not experiencing this issue on 7.6 however.

• Hello having some odd issues with the stances in version 7.7 and 7.8, When firing with high or low ready stances it locks into the default forward pointing stance and never resets requiring a game/server reset to be able to use them again until a fired round then it breaks again and they are unusable. Tested with clean rebuilt configs on both versions not sure if this is how it's supposed to work work with the two above listed versions? I am not experiencing this issue on 7.6 however.

Not sure what you mean, please try without other mods, and if it still happens then you'll need to give me reproducible steps so that I can see the bug too

• Not sure what you mean, please try without other mods, and if it still happens then you'll need to give me reproducible steps so that I can see the bug too

Just tested with a fresh spt aki profile and just Spt-Realisum installed works fine with the standard generated config when messing with a certain setting being recoil climb under advanced recoil settings seems to break the high/low stances when it's turned off.

Steps used to Produce this below

1. created new spt-aki profile with spt-dev account for testing

2.bought gun from trader with ammo

3. headed to hideout shooting range

4. tested weapon with standard realism config worked fine

5. Setup the config to what i usually set it too, after this the stances broke when test firing while using the high ready stance

6. slowly re-enabled settings to see the culprit causing it, turns out it the recoil climb setting when set to off breaks only the high and low ready stances causing them to not display or work properly.

• alright thanks I'll look into it, you'll have to either re-enable recoil climb or not use stances for now

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• Hey Fontaine! I'd like to inform you that something is wrong with the rotation of the Y and Z axis on the High Ready position's advanced settings. I don't seem to be able to get anywhere close to my original position (more akin to Ground Branch), and instead, both sliders seem to now be doing the exact same thing with only a slight amount of variance.

Maybe the math is simply done differently and what I had set up prior simply isn't possible, but I feel it's worth a look at least.

If you could look into this and publish a hotfix if something went wrong, I'd be deeply appreciative!

• Hey Fontaine! I'd like to inform you that something is wrong with the rotation of the Y and Z axis on the High Ready position's advanced settings. I don't seem to be able to get anywhere close to my original position (more akin to Ground Branch), and instead, both sliders seem to now be doing the exact same thing with only a slight amount of variance.

Maybe the math is simply done differently and what I had set up prior simply isn't possible, but I feel it's worth a look at least.

If you could look into this and publish a hotfix if something went wrong, I'd be deeply appreciative!

They're not doing the same thing, they're changing different axes. Make X rotation 0 and you'll understand. You're dealing with quaternions, not just simple rotations.

• Hello Fontaine,

Do you plan on releasing a standalone version for your attatchment and recoil overhaul? I think its really well made the way you balanced gun attatchments. All guns are viable and can finally use those attatchments that look cool

• Hello Fontaine,

Do you plan on releasing a standalone version for your attatchment and recoil overhaul? I think its really well made the way you balanced gun attatchments. All guns are viable and can finally use those attatchments that look cool

No, I don't see the point atm, you can use the configs to do that.

• I'm getting this error when trying to launch my game. Any idea of the cause? It's a fresh install of the mod, on a fresh install of SP-Tarkov. I already double checked to see that the .dll is in the appropriate folder and the spt-realism-mod folder is in the mods folder. Not sure what else to check.

• I'm getting this error when trying to launch my game. Any idea of the cause? It's a fresh install of the mod, on a fresh install of SP-Tarkov. I already double checked to see that the .dll is in the appropriate folder and the spt-realism-mod folder is in the mods folder. Not sure what else to check.

Scroll up. The server console is even telling you that Realism isn't compatible with current version...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!