SPT Realism Mod

• Hey Fontaine, not sure if this is a known issue but I am getting the following exception in the console when stepping on landmines. I noticed this after realising the mine explosion did no damage (but did apply concussion). I'm running a few mods but the stacktrace mentions realism so I'm guessing it's just due to this mod.

Using realism 0.8.3 and AKI 3.5.7. Other big/related mods include SAIN, Softcore, Adrenaline Rush, Dismemberment

• Having an odd feature creep in since updating Realism. If I have a canted sight, my character holds the gun completely sideways.

Running 3.5.7 of SPT and 0.8.3 of realism, even deleted the config to see if that'd fix it.

Also updated your FOV mod and deleted its config.

The "bug" persists even when just running Realism.

• Same

• Fontaine added a new version:

SPT Realism Mod v0.8.4 for SPT AKI 3.5.7 - HOTFIX

NOT compatible with earlier versions of SPT

Fixes:

• Fixed ADS with the 45 degree mount being wonky.
    • Fixed landmines causing errors and not doing damage.

Changes:

• Buffed M1A ergo by changing how stocks affect its balance.
  • Same

Hey Fontaine, not sure if this is a known issue but I am getting the following exception in the console when stepping on landmines. I noticed this after realising the mine explosion did no damage (but did apply concussion). I'm running a few mods but the stacktrace mentions realism so I'm guessing it's just due to this mod.

Using realism 0.8.3 and AKI 3.5.7. Other big/related mods include SAIN, Softcore, Adrenaline Rush, Dismemberment

Fixed

I have a bug with position from cover. Only SPT Realism is installed.dnvZc6A.png

Everything is fine without the mod.

Here is a screenshot without the mod:

u4PDvdE.png

Did you change the weapon offset/position in the config? Because blindfire was fixed last hotfix

• Hi Fontaine, great mod!

I have an issue that will not let me play Interchange. Nothing else is affected. Whenever I try to boot the map as either PMC or Scav, it gives me this error: Realism Mod: Failed To Fetch Application Context DataTypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'inventory')

I am running the latest versions of SPT and your mod.

Other big mods I have installed are Open Zones, Fershte Balance Patch, Clear Vision, Medical Special Slots, More Checkmarks, Item Info, SVM, No Discard Limit, SWAG, Realism Ammo Stats, zPOOP, SAIN and Waypoints. I have the compatibility options selected in the Realism config.

Thanks!

• Open zones changes are already included if you enable spawn changes, freshte balance patch is not compatible as per the overview page's compatibility section if you're using attachment/recoil changes. There's only one compatibility option in the config and that's for looting bots. If you're unsure what's causing an issue, please first try using Realism by itself then try adding the mods back one by one before reporting issues

This problem is this mod, or SPT issue, OR my mod list conflict?

No other question.

hub.sp-tarkov.com/gallery/image/789/

Without any good info about when this bug happened or how to reproduce it I'm going to assume it's an issue is on your end, conflicting mods/bad install/bad config/wrong SPT version etc.

When reporting bugs please provide reproducible steps and first try with Realism by itself otherwise I can't help

• Hey, does the mod hardcap energy at 100? I installed the mod for bot gear presets, disabled everything else, both in exe config and in f12 config in-game and my Lvl 3 resting space upgrade doesnt give +10 maxenergy reserve even though it says that it does. Changing save json

Code
                    "Energy": {
                        "Current": 100,
                        "Maximum": 100
                    },

to 110, for example, also doesnt do anything because for some reason it reverts back to 100. Without the mod I can edit save json without problems and it works.

• I get this when i load in the raid.

[customer request] /singleplayer/settings/bot/limit/bossGluhar

[customer request] /singleplayer/settings/bot/limit/followerGluharAssault

[customer request] /singleplayer/settings/bot/limit/followerGluharSecurity

[customer request] /singleplayer/settings/bot/limit/followerGluharScout

[customer request] /singleplayer/settings/bot/limit/sectantPriest

[customer request] /singleplayer/settings/bot/limit/sectantWarrior

[client request] /client/game/bot/generate

Realism Mod: Could not find custom preset for bot sptbear at level 2

Weapon 576165642459773c7a400233 spawned incorrectly, reverted to base weapon, see error message above

Realism Mod: Could not find custom preset for bot sptbear at level 2

Weapon 576165642459773c7a400233 spawned incorrectly, reverted to base weapon, see error message above

sptbear Unable to create rezbase_key_vech_storage1 after 11 attempts, skipped

Realism Mod: Could not find a custom preset for bot Bossbully at level 1

Realism Mod: Unable to find custom preset for bot followersanitar at level 1

Profile changes saved

[customer request] /singleplayer/airdrop/config

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!