SPT Realism Mod

• Hi guys. I came back to SPT after a long time. I've deleted everithing from the older SPT installation, installed back with SPT-Installer, installed a bunch of mods (the featured ones from the homepage) and I've instantly noticed that raid were empty. I've checked the logs and saw this repeating over and over:

Any help with this? Thanks!

• In f12 menu make sur to enable advanced settings

Sorry for the dumb question, but where exactly do you enable experimental recoil? I have looked in the ingame F12 menu, the config EXE, and the RealismMod.cfg file and don't see anything. Which is the "Bepinex Config"?

image below

Capture-d-cran-2023-09-04-181606 hosted at ImgBB
    Image Capture-d-cran-2023-09-04-181606 hosted in ImgBB
    ibb.co

• Hi guys. I came back to SPT after a long time. I've deleted everithing from the older SPT installation, installed back with SPT-Installer, installed a bunch of mods (the featured ones from the homepage) and I've instantly noticed that raid were empty. I've checked the logs and saw this repeating over and over:

Any help with this? Thanks!

Open Realism mod config.exe and untick Bot changes.

You have the wrong version of SPT and/or Realism mod or a conflicting mod.

hey i have a problem with a bug or Somethink my arms and legs are flying away and the camera(head) is still on point and not moving how can i fix this?

If you're having bugs like that then wrong SPT/EFT/Realism version or conflicting mods.

Open Realism mod config.exe and untick Bot changes.

Disabling features isn't the way to fix the problem

• Having an issue where my magazine pack speed is not effected by mag drills skill level. at max mag drills, it is stil ltaking ~1second per bullet to pack M4, pistol magazines. P90 50rd takes almost 3 minutes. Unsure what part of mod effects this skill. any help would be appreciated.

• Really enjoying the mod and I can really appreciate the effort that went in to it. I am having an issue, I'm currently working on some of the tasks that require I kill sanitar, but after more than 10 raids on shoreline I have yet to see him once. I'm currently lvl 31. I believe it was mentioned bosses have an increasing chance to spawn as player lvl increases? Is this accurate are there other ways to increase spawn chance?

• Having an issue where my magazine pack speed is not effected by mag drills skill level. at max mag drills, it is stil ltaking ~1second per bullet to pack M4, pistol magazines. P90 50rd takes almost 3 minutes. Unsure what part of mod effects this skill. any help would be appreciated.

did you test without Realism or any other mods installed?

Really enjoying the mod and I can really appreciate the effort that went in to it. I am having an issue, I'm currently working on some of the tasks that require I kill sanitar, but after more than 10 raids on shoreline I have yet to see him once. I'm currently lvl 31. I believe it was mentioned bosses have an increasing chance to spawn as player lvl increases? Is this accurate are there other ways to increase spawn chance?

At lvl 31he has a 32% chance of spawning on Shoreline. I took time to test it and he does spawn. Bad luck/not looking in the right places/config error/conflicting mod. He spawns at port, cottages, and resort.

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• did you test without Realism or any other mods installed?

I just did. and re-checked SVM. turns out, i had a section enabled in SVM I didn't realize changed magazine load times, even though realism loads after, though I suppose that wouldn't have any effect as realism isn't meant to change values for mag pack speed generally i assume.

• How can I completely disable all changes related to the hoard and merchants. Because even by unchecking all the checkboxes in the launcher nothing changes???

• Hello there. I'm having an issue with "mounting" my weapon on windows and tables. When I start aiming, I press the assigned key. My view jumps a bit, as if it works, but my arm stamina continues to drain like mad. Am I doing anything wrong? The key is not binding to anything else.

I get the flashing weapon icon on the bottom right when near a surface that allows it, but except for the little "jump", nothing changes I think.

Edit : NVM, after searching for a while, found your post on reddit about turning the movement overhaul too, now it works...

• I'm trying to use the newest recoil mod with the current realism mod, is it ok if I disable the weapon overhaul, delete realism.dll, and then delete reliasmbridge.dll? Do you think it will cause any issues?

And also just wondering when is the new patch of realism mod going to come out :D

• I have the realism mod,drip mod, sain, big brains, waypoints, Jeovani, gunsmith trader, Game HUD, looting bot, Rai ammo stats, Amanda's goofy sounds, Amanda's Graphics and Amanda's sense.

The server setting I have messed with are allowing all quests, bigger pockets, slightly adjusted exp, did not mess with bot settings, raised exp for looting, did not touch raid settings, did not touch scav settings. I guess I am asking if there is something going on here or is this just normal code stuff. Sorry if this is a dumb question.

• Hello there. I'm having an issue with "mounting" my weapon on windows and tables. When I start aiming, I press the assigned key. My view jumps a bit, as if it works, but my arm stamina continues to drain like mad. Am I doing anything wrong? The key is not binding to anything else.

I get the flashing weapon icon on the bottom right when near a surface that allows it, but except for the little "jump", nothing changes I think.

Edit : NVM, after searching for a while, found your post on reddit about turning the movement overhaul too, now it works...

The movement changes option in the config app? I don't see how that would prevent mounting from working. If you mean the in-game config stance stamina + movement changes then yes that is required for mounting to correctly affect stamina.

I'm trying to use the newest recoil mod with the current realism mod, is it ok if I disable the weapon overhaul, delete realism.dll, and then delete reliasmbridge.dll? Do you think it will cause any issues?

And also just wondering when is the new patch of realism mod going to come out :D

If you disable all features related to weapons, attachments and ballistics and delete the .dlls related to Realism them yes it should work.

I have the realism mod,drip mod, sain, big brains, waypoints, Jeovani, gunsmith trader, Game HUD, looting bot, Rai ammo stats, Amanda's goofy sounds, Amanda's Graphics and Amanda's sense.

The server setting I have messed with are allowing all quests, bigger pockets, slightly adjusted exp, did not mess with bot settings, raised exp for looting, did not touch raid settings, did not touch scav settings. I guess I am asking if there is something going on here or is this just normal code stuff. Sorry if this is a dumb question.

You have lots of mods and messed with configs/settings and are getting lots of errors because of it, nothing me or those other modders can do about that

• is there any way to transfer my configs to the eventual next update that comes out? got most of my settings almost perfect now and im not sure how to transfer all my mods configs over.

For your server-side config, the config application, nothing there will change so you'll be ok. For the client-side config, the F12 menu, the data is stored in bepinex/configs/Realism.cfg. Make a back up of that, and when it comes time to update you'll have to open your backed-up config file in notepad or any text/code editor and manually enter in your saved settings.

I don't know what settings exactly will get reset automatically, but I always recommend resetting everything by deleting the old config file to make sure there aren't any issues. For sure all the recoil settings need to be reset, and many have been changed or removed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!