SPT Realism Mod

• the game has 2 folders for logs. 1 is located in root/logs (from that i need errors) the other is in root/user/logs (from that i need the lastest file). probably the files are big so is better if you do not copy the text here but use the attachments button below so i can download the files and check

Unfortunately I made the mistake to launch another game, without the mod so I've attached 3files :

- latest logs (without Reality)

- latest server log (without Reality)

&

- 1 server log saved at 10:50 which is actually my one and only game with Reality mod and it was stuttering crazy.

It still stutters alot without the mod (but running others)

What I dont understand is that the game ran smoothly 2 days ago when I moved to 3.7.0 version... Then I added 1 mod, it started stuttering, since then even if I reinstall all fresh it stutters with / without mods...

Thanks if anyone can help...

• strange, no 1 of that mods interfere with traders. (you can remove fontaine level endurance is integrated in realism). can you try a fresh account with only realism? probably a mod not updated conflict because i don't have the error

• Im running this mod under 3.7.0 with the updated version and everything works except being able to repack a magazine faster. I change the sliders under weapon speed modifiers and for repacking a mag nothing happens. Everything else changes instantly besides that. I even tried a game and server restart like the description says and still nothing, mags get repacked at regular slow speed.

• Im running this mod under 3.7.0 with the updated version and everything works except being able to repack a magazine faster. I change the sliders under weapon speed modifiers and for repacking a mag nothing happens. Everything else changes instantly besides that. I even tried a game and server restart like the description says and still nothing, mags get repacked at regular slow speed.

None of the config options make magazine repacking faster.

Some sort of mod conflict or load order issue.

So for some odd reason after iv run the installer for spt-realism the gas blocks on the guns turn into the doge meme cube

Clear the game cache via launcher.

Thank you, fixed for next hotfix.

BEACAUSE mod conflict or wrong load order or an out of date mod.

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• Hey, i'm using SPT Realism mod and get a strange effect. When i get in the raid, aim down sights and shot, my arms begin to spin and the error (in the image) shows up in the console. After a few seconds, its come back to normal, but sometimes, don't, the arms disapears.

Tested my mods and the mod causing this is the Kiki-antigravarmbands (i know this mod isnt updated anymore), i'm using this mod for so long and never had any isue, this is the first time. In SPT Realims, already disabled weight changes but don't work too.

Any ideia that i can do to keep my arms from spinning?

If it's Kiki-antigravarmbands causing the issue then I don't understand how it's also Realism causing it? Please try Realism mod by itself with default configs before reporting issues.

My game stutters every 5 seconds (literally) after installing the mod...

How can I fix this please ?
    Mod seems great, I'd love to keep it.

Edit: I've tried with AI Limit mod, and reducing bot numbers... still stuttering crazily...

Well it doesn't happen to me or anyone else so far so the issue is likely on your end, before reporting issues please try Realism mod by itself with default configs. Beyond that I don't think there's anything I can do about it.

• Sorry for pestering you, iv cleared cache and the problem is still persisting. The only mods iv got installed are Realism, SWAG, SAIN and Waypoints, iv also tried it with just realism and still having the same problem

Make sure the bundles are in Realism's mod folder and that you haven't disabled the recoil_attachment_overhaul. Beyond that I don't know how to fix it.

• So I got this upon downloading the mod I am not sure what is causing this error because the file is there not sure why it can't read it

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_parent')

at ItemCloning.addCustomWeapsToQuests (H:\Offline tarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\items\item_cloning.js:119:28)

at ItemCloning.createCustomWeapons (H:\Offline tarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\items\item_cloning.js:57:14)

at Main.postDBLoad (H:\Offline tarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.js:474:25)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

at ItemCloning.addCustomWeapsToQuests (H:\Offline tarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\items\item_cloning.js:119:28)

at ItemCloning.createCustomWeapons (H:\Offline tarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\items\item_cloning.js:57:14)

at Main.postDBLoad (H:\Offline tarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.js:474:25)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

• This has already been addressed, please check previous posts in the support thread before making a new one

• i managed to fix it by using the auto installer for SPT-Tarkov, for some reason doing it manually causes some kind of weird bug. However now I have another problem haha! the guns have 0 recoil and the sounds for the guns are broken (acting like they are suppressed) or just have no sound at all

• i managed to fix it by using the auto installer for SPT-Tarkov, for some reason doing it manually causes some kind of weird bug. However now I have another problem haha! the guns have 0 recoil and the sounds for the guns are broken (acting like they are suppressed) or just have no sound at all

The installer probably installed 3.7.1, Realism isn't currently compatible with latest SPT version

• Can help?

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'bots')

at Arrays.<instance_members_initializer> (E:\Games\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\utils\arrays.js:9:25)

at new Arrays (E:\Games\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\utils\arrays.js:6:16)

at Main.postDBLoad (E:\Games\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.js:443:24)

at Arrays.<instance_members_initializer> (E:\Games\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\utils\arrays.js:9:25)

at new Arrays (E:\Games\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\utils\arrays.js:6:16)

at Main.postDBLoad (E:\Games\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.js:443:24)

• wait the new version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!