SPT Realism Mod

• Fontaine added a new version:

SPT Realism Mod v0.14.11 for SPT AKI 3.7.6

NOT compatible with earlier versions of SPT

Fixes:

• Fixed how the "flatness" attachment stat affects the displayed vertical recoil stat of weapons to avoid confusion.
    • Improved how tac devices are added to additional weapon slots, now almost all slots that accept canted sights will also accept tac devices.
    • Fixed BSG flea blacklist always being enforced if Realism is installed.
    • Fixed revolvers and .338 ammo not being affected by trader stock changes.
    • Fixed incorrect handling of generating ammo in bot chambers which led to error spam in the error log.

Tweaks & Minor Changes:

• Increased trader money stock.
    • Improved the selection of USEC helmets during night raids, at tier 3-5 they should now almost always spawn with helmets capable of accepting NVGs.
    • Nerfed AR-15 pattern rifle recoil.
    • Improved selection of 5.56 ammo for Bears at tiers 3-4.
    • Slightly increased weapon recoil by changing default Convergence Multi and Recoil Climb config values.

Known Issues:

• Can hit self with melee in the legs.
    • If enabling "Add Keys to PMCs" they will often spawn with multiple keys, and most of the time at least 1. I've tried everything to prevent this.
    • SPT/EFT is cursed.
  • Have you found a fix for this yet? I've gotten the same error today

• Might be a dumb question, but what is the MK4A armor equivalent to in terms of NIJ/GOST rating, cannot find much info on wiki.

The question is of course offtopic, but I’ll answer))

MK4A uses Osprey ceramic-composite armor plates equivalent to E-SAPI Revisions A-E (not sure they stand-alone) in conjunction with soft armor panels, and side hard elements like SSAPI or ESBI. In versions MK1,2,3 side plates placement was not provided. It is also unclear whether there were different generations of plates or whether this is the same type since MK1; if so, then the level of protection is lower, at maximum, equivalent to ISAPI (2001-2009 era). I suggest this option, based on the materials that are freely available, the armorplates look low-tech and heavy nowadays. It is also unclear what type of ceramics was used (Alumina Oxide, Silicon Carbide, Boron Carbide\Diboride). I assume the first one, it is cheap, heavier than the others, less technologically advanced in production, and in terms of implementation time it is one of the first. Based on this, the limit of such plates is to hold up rifle full energy ammunition with a hardened steel core penetrator, such as 7,62x54R LPS, PS; intermediate cartridges as 5,56x45 M855, 7,62x39 BP.

Ammunition with a tungsteen core penetrator definately pass throught\clearly penetrates that plates and equivalent types\classes. Before 2010, such threats were not considered, so protection against them was not implemented in masse. The first were Granite plates according to the The Ratnik program in the Russia, meanwhile the USA supplied X-SAPI plates to all branches. X-SAPI much more technological and more expensive than Granite and can stops 7,62x51 M993 from SBR in point blank, 6B43\6B45 Ratnik cannot.

SAPI\ISAPI\ESAPI\XSAPI and probably MK4A is a special treat levels classes according to customer specifications, and customer is a government.

Or maybe MK4A plates, given British origin has European VPAM armor rating in interval PM8-PM10.

At the moment, the GOST standard for armored products is not used in Russia; BR armor classes has been in use since 2017.

• Hello I got a tiny problem

Scheduled event: 'aki-traders' failed to run successfully.

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_parent')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_parent')

at RandomizeTraderAssort.setAndRandomizeCost (D:\EFT\SPT\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\traders\traders.ts:593:44)

at TraderRefresh.randomizePricesAtRefresh (D:\EFT\SPT\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\traders\traders.ts:738:25)

at TraderRefresh.modifyTraderAssorts (D:\EFT\SPT\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\traders\traders.ts:728:26)

at TraderRefresh.myResetExpiredTrader (D:\EFT\SPT\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\traders\traders.ts:681:40)

at TraderAssortHelper.resetExpiredTrader (D:\EFT\SPT\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.ts:172:38)

at TraderController.update (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\TraderController.ts:101:41)

at TraderCallbacks.onUpdate (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.ts:28:38)

at App.update (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:75:44)

can someone tell me what am I reading here? the only thing I can read is that Realism trader commands are giving an error but for what and why I have no clue

• SPT 3.7.6

I was about to ask but then the new update fixed the issue.

My SPT suddenly didn't allow me to mount any scopes on the SKS UTG SOCOM mount's scope slot and only allowed me to put tac combo devices.

It was one hell of a bug to figure out which mod was causing it.

Didn't help that I was taking inspiration of how Realism mod added all the custom items and how the attachments were pushed to the filters and I thought I f***ed something up with my own mod.

LOL

• wrong SPT version/mod conflict/pirated version of SPT/EFT

• Very detailed answer! Thank you for much for the info.

• Hey is anyone able to help?

Basically I've installed realism properly to my knowledge and when i get in game this white square pops up and stances also don't work, this is with the latest version of spt and there are no other mods apart from this one.
    ThanksScreenshot_44.png?ex=65b206e5&is=659f91e5&hm=08386520f2eccdb5c22f4c6dc1ad3e0f405cbca012a749c40c2dd74a2d612e2d&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1193&height=671

• Hey is anyone able to help?

Basically I've installed realism properly to my knowledge and when i get in game this white square pops up and stances also don't work, this is with the latest version of spt and there are no other mods apart from this one.
    ThanksScreenshot_44.png?ex=65b206e5&is=659f91e5&hm=08386520f2eccdb5c22f4c6dc1ad3e0f405cbca012a749c40c2dd74a2d612e2d&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1193&height=671

Missing texture, means you didn't install the mod correctly, double check install instructions and make sure 'Realism' folder is in plugins folder

• Fontaine added a new version:

SPT Realism Mod v0.14.12 for SPT AKI 3.7.6

NOT compatible with earlier versions of SPT

Fixes:

• Fixed melee hits not registering

Known Issues:

• Can hit self with melee in the legs.
    • If enabling "Add Keys to PMCs" they will often spawn with multiple keys, and most of the time at least 1. I've tried everything to prevent this.
    • SPT/EFT is cursed.
  • I think I throw this here? sorry for putting it in the other spot.

Hi Fontaine,

I installed your realism mod along with the following:

QuestingBots

ExpandedTaskText

MoreCheckmarks

Looting bots

SAIN

Drakia Waypoints

Amands Graphics

TyrDeclutterer

ItemSellPrice

I tuned the realism config using the .exe file to my liking, and didn't mess with ANYTHING else mod related (other mods included). I extracted the mods using 7zip into my SPT folder, I just tweaked the realism.exe before launching the game

First boot up after fresh install of the mod, things go fine. I boot in, and can play as long as I'd like no problems. However, when I close the game, launcher and server (in that order) upon attempting to play again a few hours later, I am met with this server error message:

The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: SyntaxError: N:\non-steam games\SPT\user\mods\SPT-Realism\config\config.json: Unexpected token } in JSON at position 3173

Stacktrace:

SyntaxError: N:\non-steam games\SPT\user\mods\SPT-Realism\config\config.json: Unexpected token } in JSON at position 3173

at parse (<anonymous>)

at Object.Module._extensions..json (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1322:39)

at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1117:32)

at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:958:12)

at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1141:19)

at Module.require (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1851:31)

at require (node:internal/modules/cjs/helpers:110:18)

at Object.<anonymous> (N:\non-steam games\SPT\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\utils\utils.ts:9:19)

at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1254:14)

at Module._compile (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1890:32)

ALSO, when I launched the realism.exe after this error, I'm met with another error:

The type initializer for 'Realism_Mod_Config_GUI.Main_Form' threw an exception.

Make sure this app is located in the 'SPT-Realism-Mod' folder, and make sure the 'config.json' file is located in 'config\config.json'

Thing is, the config file is located appropriately, as is the exe file.

I can provide anything else you need, I don't have knowledge of code or anything so I tried my best to describe things.

Thanks

• So I'm attempting to turn off the feature that increases innacuracy as my pistols are having absurd accuracy ratings (10+MOA from a 5-7 pistol that IRL would have a 2 inch MOA, in game its only 8.25 and im not sure if this directly translates to inches or just the game's code) and when i would normally be able to tag someone at 100 feet with the RSH-12 (which has a 11.48 MOA and 6.25 in vanilla) the shots will go wide. however when i select to turn this option off in the F12 menu and restart there is no changes to the accuracy. The only way to change it seems to be by disabling the "recoil and attachments" in the config. I don't really want to disable the recoil changes but i want to get rid of the inaccuracy.

• So I'm attempting to turn off the feature that increases innacuracy as my pistols are having absurd accuracy ratings (10+MOA from a 5-7 pistol that IRL would have a 2 inch MOA, in game its only 8.25 and im not sure if this directly translates to inches or just the game's code) and when i would normally be able to tag someone at 100 feet with the RSH-12 (which has a 11.48 MOA and 6.25 in vanilla) the shots will go wide. however when i select to turn this option off in the F12 menu and restart there is no changes to the accuracy. The only way to change it seems to be by disabling the "recoil and attachments" in the config. I don't really want to disable the recoil changes but i want to get rid of the inaccuracy.

The MOA for pistols take into account human error. At the sort of ranges that's reasonable to use a pistol you shouldn't notice any inaccuracy. It's to prevent being able to get super tight groups at 50m easily. For revolvers make sure to use single action as double action has an accuracy debuff. "Increase inaccuracy" is an artificial modifier to the accuracy of all weapons, it does not change the displayed stat. If you feel strongly about it you'll have to manually edit the accuracy of pistols and their barrels in db/templates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!