SPT Realism Mod

• Hi I installed latest 3.8 version and Full auto is not working for me. When I press fire it seems to be unloading all bullets in one shot at once, and then the mag is empty. I have ballistics turned off on the server

• I killed Tagilla and was using his shotgon with a 3 slot mag. My rid only had two slots available. When I attempt to reload it bugs out, nothing happens and from that point on I can't fire or change weapons

EDIT: Turning off the recoil changes solves both issues for me.

Edited once, last by Elryn ().

• Hi! i just downloaded your mod few hours ago. And i seem to run into a small problem. So, here's the story: i don't know since when but when ever i walk around at default walking speed my character shakes his gun up and down, like he has a broken leg or something even when i'm not being shot at and my energy and hydration is just fine. This may not seem like a big problem, but it's making me dizzy since the gun bounces too much when walking around. Could there be any solution for this?

• Hi! i just downloaded your mod few hours ago. And i seem to run into a small problem. So, here's the story: i don't know since when but when ever i walk around at default walking speed my character shakes his gun up and down, like he has a broken leg or something even when i'm not being shot at and my energy and hydration is just fine. This may not seem like a big problem, but it's making me dizzy since the gun bounces too much when walking around. Could there be any solution for this?

Is this happening literally all the time as soon as you start a raid? Do you have any other mods installed? A video would probably be easiest to show me what's happening

• Is this happening literally all the time as soon as you start a raid? Do you have any other mods installed? A video would probably be easiest to show me what's happening

I somehow managed to fix it! lol I just reverted all the settings to default and it's all back to normal. It seems like messed with one of the configs or something. Although i'm not sure which one i messed up..

• Probably an issue on my end with a mod conflict or something but I've noticed that opening the bepinex menu while in raid breaks the high ready, short stock and canted stances this mod includes. Looting will sometimes do this as well. Seems like restarting the server stop this but it gets kinda annoying.

EDIT: May have just fixed this. De-stupefied myself by unticking 'remove in-raid restrictions' and 'all items examined' as I already did that in SVM. Disregard.

• The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: TypeError

Stacktrace:

TypeError: this.configServer.getConfig is not a function

at new LocationController (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:53:48)

at new AirdropLootgen (D:\EFT 1.14.2\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\misc\airdrops.ts:43:1)

at Main.preAkiLoad (D:\EFT 1.14.2\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.ts:209:39)

at PreAkiModLoader.executeModsAsync (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.ts:420:53)

at PreAkiModLoader.load (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.ts:62:24)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)

at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (node:internal/process/task_queues:64:3)

at Function.runMain (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1984:13)

at node:internal/main/run_main_module:28:49

at Program.start (C:\snapshot\src\Program.ts:31:13)

When I disable the airdrops this says something else 1.14.1 spt-3.8.0 is my version I'm pretty sure

TypeError: Cannot create property 'min' on number '11100'

at Traders.loadTraderRefreshTimes (D:\EFT 1.14.2\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\traders\traders.ts:129:59)

at Main.postDBLoad (D:\EFT 1.14.2\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.ts:725:17)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:72:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:26:24)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:56:26)

at Traders.loadTraderRefreshTimes (D:\EFT 1.14.2\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\traders\traders.ts:129:59)

at Main.postDBLoad (D:\EFT 1.14.2\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.ts:725:17)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:72:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:26:24)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:56:26)

The other one that I was talking about

Edited 3 times, last by arta ().

• Hey, so I've found a really niche but amusing incompatibility issue between the Allternate Pistol Position & ADS setting and Watch Animation mod, where the hands will rotate at 15 degree increments around the players POV if the Pistol Position option is enabled and the animation for checking the watch plays.

Might be useful to drop it in the Compatibility tab, just in case someone else stumbles upon this issue x)

yeah it's an old known issue, I think Sam would be the only one able to fix but he's not around :( I can't add that to the compatibility tab since I am over the word count :D

I think I replied to you in the comments. Last time I saw this issue the problem was possibly SVM, but I've also seen this issue with people who got SPT from outside of the official hub.

• Fontaine added a new version:

SPT Realism Mod v1.0.1 for SPT AKI 3.8.0

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. This patch contains a number of fixes, balance changes and additional config options that were requested.

Important Fixes:

• Fixed player scavs spawning with invalid armor.
    • Fixed lack of headbob, camera aimpunch and tilting of player view when leaning. Also fixes the issue with using freelook while leaning.

• There is a bug that has already been reported "shaking hands when walking" If you turn off stances in the mod config, then this shaking and constant loss of stamina of the hands will appear, although this should not be, because stances is disabled in the config. I hope I was able to describe the problem clearly

• Is there anyway I can Fix the error?

I used the 3.7.0 version and it was fine

I already addressed it

There is a bug that has already been reported "shaking hands when walking" If you turn off stances in the mod config, then this shaking and constant loss of stamina of the hands will appear, although this should not be, because stances is disabled in the config. I hope I was able to describe the problem clearly

Currently an issue with disabling stances, for now enable them and just don't use them

• I don't have SVM.

I'm going to try and see If I can fix it.

Any other technical advice on how I could do that and where I should start would be highly appreciated.

By the way SPT realism Is the best mod ever.

I FIXED IT FINALLY AND I FEEL SO DUMB

Edited once, last by arta ().

• It seem I'm in the good section now (sorry for the mistake) so I'm reposting here:

I have a problem: I start a new game, I disable the med system and each time I connect again or when I came back from scav raid my pv are weird (screen below)

fr.imgbb.com

I managed to solve the problem by disabling the health system in config.exe but I really like the health system.

I'm wondering if there's a way of keeping my pvs without disabling the health system.

Here my config :

fr.imgbb.com

fr.imgbb.com

• what was the issue?

I tried using your config, going into raid as scav, extracting, restarting game, wasn't able to reproduce. Does this happen with a new profile, existing profile or both?

• what was the issue?

I tried using your config, going into raid as scav, extracting, restarting game, wasn't able to reproduce. Does this happen with a new profile, existing profile or both?

I run all my mods one by one, the problem cam from this mod : Personal Trainer

I should I should have done it sooner, but when I did it with the health system off, the problem was gone, so I thought it was from your mod. Sorry for that

Thank you for the reply

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!