SPT Realism Mod

• So i just tried to install the mod. And it seems to not install correctly. I have a white square down in the lower left corner over the stamina bars, I am unable to enter any stances. None of the keybinds seem to be working. And i seem to be unable to "impact" other npc's.

I have intalled the following reccomended mods.:

Door Breacher v 1.1.4

LiveFleaPrices v 1.1.1

Fontaine FOV fix and variable optics v 1.10.0

LotsOfLoot v 2.2.2

NoDiscardLimit v 1.4.0

SPT Realism obviously v 1.1.1

Sain v 2.1.12

• Hi, i am getting this error on use surgery =(, also my bodypart health won't regenerate

• Fontaine added a new version:

SPT Realism Mod v1.1.2 for SPT AKI 3.8.0

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. This build has fixes, including for scav looting bots compatibility, and numerous tweaks and balance changes.

SPT Realism Mod v1.2.0 for SPT AKI 3.8.1

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. Updated to 3.8.1, linux compatibility, added scroll wheel bind and multi-key bind options for stances, a few tweaks and fixes.

SPT Realism Mod v1.2.1 for SPT AKI 3.8.1

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. Some fixes, improvements to stance scroll wheel bind, and tweaks to TTK.

SPT Realism Mod v1.2.2 for SPT AKI 3.8.3

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. Several fixes, new mechanics, rebalancing and tweaks.

SPT Realism Mod v1.3.0 for SPT AKI 3.8.3

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. Hazard zones (requires medical changes, I don't want to hear it), new mechanics, rebalancing, tweaks and many fixes.

SPT Realism Mod v1.3.1 for SPT AKI 3.8.3

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. Fixes, improvements to hazard zones, quests to remove radiation, filters for gas masks, more zones.

• Hello Fontaine, i found 1 bugged ammo = to much durability burn per shot. Bugged Ammo is PstM 9x18. 30 shots from PP-91 Kedr /without suppressor = Durability went from 98.1 to 84.6. Spt Aki 3.8.3 / Spt Realism 1.3.1 no other mods installed when i tested it.

• Hello Fontaine, i found 1 bugged ammo = to much durability burn per shot. Bugged Ammo is PstM 9x18. 30 shots from PP-91 Kedr /without suppressor = Durability went from 98.1 to 84.6. Spt Aki 3.8.3 / Spt Realism 1.3.1 no other mods installed when i tested it.

it is intended, use Klin if you want to use PstM or your gun might blow up eventually

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!