SPT Realism Mod

• Hello, Fontaine after i played with some settings i found out that Adjust Prices setting in Spt realism config is bugged. When i start server/launcher/game first 30min some ammo and helmets have changed prices, but when trader changes stock/after 30 min prices went back to default Eft prices. Example 7.62x39mm Sp 936 when i start but after 30 min 468. Same thing for other ammos and helmets. I found out that armors have Deffault prices doesn't matter if i check Adjust Prices or not. I tested this with only Spt Realism Mod / Spt Aki 3.8.3 . Randomize Stock/Prices turned off.

are you using Fika?

I never used Fika, im not planing using Fika since im not interested playing this game as Multiplayer. Can you confirm this bug that i reported or it is just on mine end? Should i reinstall Spt?

• Fontaine added a new version:

SPT Realism Mod v1.4.0 for SPT AKI 3.9.2

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. Update to 3.9.2 (may work with 3.9.0 or 3.9.1 but not supported), adjustments made to accommodate latest EFT updates, improved pistol ADS and stances, misc. tweaks, fixes and balancing.

• i get no console error but when i enter the game it says could not find any parsable digits, and im using version spt 3.10.0, i installed the mod with eft manager, i supose the other 10 mods i have is not the problem cause i try uninstall them and just having realism mod installed is the same issue

• i get no console error but when i enter the game it says could not find any parsable digits, and im using version spt 3.10.0, i installed the mod with eft manager, i supose the other 10 mods i have is not the problem cause i try uninstall them and just having realism mod installed is the same issue

where did you download SPT 3.10.0 from?

• Hello Fontaine, thank you for update just want to report bug that i had in 3.8.3 still exist in 3.9.2

Tested on Spt 3.9.2 with only 1 mod Spt Realism 1.4.0 settings = in RealismModConfig.exe i unchecked Randomize Stock and Randomize Prices.

=

After i played with some settings i found out that Adjust Prices setting in Spt realism config is bugged. When i start server/launcher/game first 30min some ammo and helmets have changed prices, but when trader restock = after 30 min prices went back to default Eft prices. Example ammo 7.62x39mm Sp 936 when i start but after 30 min 468.

Same for Helmets example Untar helmet 145$ when i start but after 30 min it cost 242$.

Same thing for other ammos and helmets. I found out that armors have Deffault prices doesn't matter if i check Adjust Prices or not.

• Fontaine added a new version:

SPT Realism Mod v1.4.1 for SPT AKI 3.9.4

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. Replaced BSG's left shoulder swap since it breaks with stances, tweaks and improvements, various fixes and balance changes.

• Hello everyone,

I have a little question friend and me playing with fika, but we want to modifiy ou health, but in our profil when we modify it, the game doesn't change, we stay at 545hp.

Thanks

• Good day. Regarding version 3.9.5, it seems to me that the AI intelligence is broken. How did I find out? Laboratory 3 runs, bots stand and either constantly reload or change weapons. Also, bots do not attack, you can safely approach any raider at point-blank range and he will not shoot, like any boss. And this anomaly is at any location.

• Good afternoon,

I know this is an old thread, but I'm getting the same error message as in your second picture. I found this conversation when trying to figure out the problem. Did you have any luck and/or remember how you solved it?

• Good afternoon,

I know this is an old thread, but I'm getting the same error message as in your second picture. I found this conversation when trying to figure out the problem. Did you have any luck and/or remember how you solved it?

The second picture is not an error, it's a warning, and it now literally say to not report it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!