Game Panel HUD

• I'm having a small issue with the mod. It seems that, for some reason, the Compass doesn't show any quests on the Customs map. So far, this is the only map where I have noticed this issue, however no error codes show in either the SPT or in-game console. I've ensured I have everything enabled, and I've tried re-downloading both Game Panel HUD and EFT API with no change. Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

• I'm having a small issue with the mod. It seems that, for some reason, the Compass doesn't show any quests on the Customs map. So far, this is the only map where I have noticed this issue, however no error codes show in either the SPT or in-game console. I've ensured I have everything enabled, and I've tried re-downloading both Game Panel HUD and EFT API with no change. Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

a lot of plugins, the flight is normal, demolish the game, what went wrong with you

• kmyuhkyuk added a new version:

Fixed a long-standing compass marker position offset issue

Fixed Compass UI Elements too much caused Canvas.Rebuild time too long and cause frame drops

Now GPH will also compatible Fika

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!