Sell to Flea Market

• The mod doesn't support 1.0.1, because it was integrated into the release. The only feature that's not there is updating the prices real time. That one, however, was originally not my mod, it's RealTimeFleaMarket from MertCan. We'll discuss where that feature will be updated, in the meantime, you can enjoy selling to flea market in 1.0.1 without the need of this mod.

Also, if you want to change the configs, AkiConfigurator has them.

so it's impossible to sell at the flea market without mod since 1.0.1?

• The mod doesn't support 1.0.1, because it was integrated into the release. The only feature that's not there is updating the prices real time. That one, however, was originally not my mod, it's RealTimeFleaMarket from MertCan. We'll discuss where that feature will be updated, in the meantime, you can enjoy selling to flea market in 1.0.1 without the need of this mod.

ohh i see, didn't know selling is integrated in 1.0.1, thanks

• VeryGery added a new version:

• Using your latest update for 1.0.1 and I can't sell anything using your mod as I will always roll NaN which then locks up my game with the endless spinning wheel in bottom right ccorner. I have tried selling for the low price, a little less than average price, average pricce and a little above average price with the same results. I have tried selling sugar, a magnet, d-fuel and some other items.

any ideas?

- Retry when market update failed

- Fix trader offers missing after updating prices

- Fix bug when sometimes you get the wrong amount of items in an offer

- Added dogtags and bitcoin to blacklist (since you can't sell them)

- Fixed bug when offer would not be removed after completing/expiring

- Updated to AKI 1.4.x

- Price fix: Only update prices of functional modules (I realized Tarkov-Market contains non-functional items, too)

- Check sold items in loop, so if multiple sell-points passed since last update, they will all be processed

• Added configs for instantSell, and dynamic offer adjustments
    • You need your own API key now to use tarkov-market (5 requests per minute isn't enough anymore with so many users)
  • [ERROR] Trace:

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'user/mods/VeryGery-SellToFleaMarket/config/config.json'

at Object.openSync (fs.js:476:3)

at Object.readFileSync (fs.js:377:35)

at Object.readFileSync (P:\SPT AKI\Server.exe:239:55)

at Function.readFile (P:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:53325:15)

at Object.onLoad [as VeryGery-SellToFleaMarket] (P:\SPT AKI\user\mods\selltofleamarket\src\SellToFleaMarket.js:7:54)

at Function.executeMods (P:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:51867:28)

at Function.load (P:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:51815:15)

at Object.load [as aki-mods] (P:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:43618:15)

at Function.load (P:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:52921:27)

at Function.main (P:\SPT AKI\obj\bundle.js:42371:9) {

errno: -4058,

syscall: 'open',

code: 'ENOENT',

path: 'user/mods/VeryGery-SellToFleaMarket/config/config.json'

I am having this problem how to fix it?

• "You need your own API key now to use tarkov-market (5 requests per minute isn't enough anymore with so many users)"

The only way to get a tarkov-market API key is to donate to their patreon. Does this update mean that we now need to pay someone else to use a the "real value" part of this mod?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!