codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?53237…76SBtYYwyTFNDCpX55aVFjhwZ
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?ac1fc…9hZEoZujTtb3m2M8SfDKwNrTy
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official site
    List of used mods
    im using NONE im trying to INSTALL ive tried manually and with the installer but still same outcome.

im losing mymind over this, I've been playing for several months. yesterday I decided to update and now it doesn't work anymore, no one can give help on it since it seems this issue its only for me! shortly:
    installation successfull
    everythings fine, i've tried with different versions also but everytime its the same ending. I launch the game from the launcher black screen no answer and the game just shuts. I'm here crying PLEASE HELP ME.

im using a licensed version of the game and i repeat i played fopr a lot on spt i was lvl 45. I'm questioning why did i had to update for...

• The last version I played was the one introducing Lighthouse as a new map, I don't remember the exact version.
    here's the steps I made:
    - created a new folder called ''spt'' copying all eft files in it

- download the aki new version ( the client its the same as the live one for 3.1.1 so i didnt downgraded with the patcher)

- extracted the file from the Aki zip and copied them in the new folder

- opened the server, all good

- opened the launcher inserted the name and the edition

- I press launch game and it starts to load, minimize the launcher, black screen, shuts the app and comes back the launcher.

So i've decided to use another version, picking the right aki vers and Patcher..same outcome.

• stupid question but are you creating new profile?
    also try to delete all SPT and use the installer mod to install?

SPT-AKI-INSTALLER

download the installer, put it into the folder you want your SPT to be, run it and it will do all the job

I did tried with the installer and same stuff..do i have to maybe re install tarkov?

• You guys seem to have the same issue ?

Maybe Cimbri can explain how he went about deleting all files?

Patrolling the pepeclown World almost makes you wish for a Nuclear Winter

• I have deleted everything, reinstalled tarkov. Copied everything as stated in the instructions. Started server then launcher and created a brand new file. The game opens then closes.

The logs say that "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe" cannot be found. It exists after the entire installation but after running the Launcher for the first time EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe is deleted. So for some reason STP-AKI is deleteing the executable.

• I know this might be stupid question but are you installing SPT in the original EFT folder or a separate folder?

SPT does delete _BE from SPT folder.

I am installing SPT into a separate SPT-AKI folder which I have copied the contents of my original EFT folder to. Then running the Launcher from inside the SPT-AKI folder. The game opens and closes and the log files say "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe file not found"

• CWX

Closed the thread.
    • Official Post

if issue still persists on 3.2.0, reopen the thread

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!