BodyBlessings

• ShadowXtrex added a new version:

Changelog

• Require AKI 3.7.0++
    • Fixed issue with blacklist. (Enabled by default)
    • Added GodMode (Disabled by default)

Any Issue?

• Hi, I'm getting this error after the recent update

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'Enabled')

at BodyBlessings.setConfigOptions (A:\SPT 3.7.1\user\mods\ShadowXtrex-BodyBlessings\src\BodyBlessings.js:109:28)

at BodyBlessings.postDBLoad (A:\SPT 3.7.1\user\mods\ShadowXtrex-BodyBlessings\src\BodyBlessings.js:73:14)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:65:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:25:24)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:39:26)

at BodyBlessings.setConfigOptions (A:\SPT 3.7.1\user\mods\ShadowXtrex-BodyBlessings\src\BodyBlessings.js:109:28)

at BodyBlessings.postDBLoad (A:\SPT 3.7.1\user\mods\ShadowXtrex-BodyBlessings\src\BodyBlessings.js:73:14)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:65:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:25:24)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:39:26)

first time reporting an issue, sorry if I'm not doing this right lol

• What... when you downloaded the file? because I was sure to fixed it the same 14/10

Same I was said in the comments

https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/atta…1e-4adc-a0b5-8d3bd07636ed

replace config.json file inside src folder with this another and is fixed

• Alright that seemed to fix it, thank you! Yeah, idk I'm pretty sure I downloaded the right file. When I first got the error I immediately took a second look and saw that you said you fixed this issue, so I redownloaded 371.0.1 again just to make sure I didn't overlook something. Still saw the error again. ?(

• ShadowXtrex added a new version:

Changelog

• Require SPT 3.9++ DO NOT TRY TO USE IN OLDER SPT VERSIONS
    • Database items updated to use MongoDB IDs as identifiers.
    • All presets are in the package. You can configure which one you want to use in the config/config.jsonc file.
    • ALP and SPT-Realism added to the incompatibilities list.

Notes:

• This mod need to be in the bottom of load order.
    • Armbands are configured to be a extra help. Will not make you a God, but can help you a lot!
    • CRC-SHA256: 345ec8b306ec9bca8559f3c52aff2ef7083785f18a123048b3edd77cf4351efd
    • VirusTotal Scan
      tWzZ6ha.png

Credits

The list contains the creators and the mods where part of the code has been borrowed.

Any Issue?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!