codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f787a…cHtcogGPYb2x7KkTWe98LhTgD
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official EFT Website
    List of used mods
    None

Hi,

I'm having a problem where bots are not spawning in my raids. I just did a test run on factory and bots eventually spawned after about 7 minutes. I've done other test runs and waited up to 10 minutes with no bots spawning at all.

I have no idea what is causing this problem - I just did a fresh installation of EFT with no mods and no config changes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• I will try setting them to high and see if that works.

In addition, another strange thing is that when I install Lua's Spawn Rework I get no bots at all. I know this is not a mod help thread, but I'm wondering if something in my game configuration is preventing bots from spawning when they should?

It feels like something is preventing the bots from spawning, but that also doesn't make any sense.

• I tried setting the amount to "high" as well as to "horde" on a clean install with no mods and the best I can get is a handful of scavs spawning about eight minutes into the raid.

I also tried using the newest version of Fin's AI Tweaks, but those spawn changes did nothing as well.

• I tried setting the amount to "high" as well as to "horde" on a clean install with no mods and the best I can get is a handful of scavs spawning about eight minutes into the raid.

I also tried using the newest version of Fin's AI Tweaks, but those spawn changes did nothing as well.

did u play on LAB'S when this happend

• hello friend, I hope this helps you, my solution was the following since I spent more than 5 days with more than 10 clean downloads and try again without results and the truth is that the community paid me little attention and support, my steps were:

#1: clean install

#2: install aki

#3: Start server and launcher but don't launch the game yet.

#4: close both and delete the cache folder generated in users

#5: here comes the variation and I don't know why but it worked for me if you have an amd graphics go to game settings in the adrenaline software and deactivate all kinds of settings that influence the game.

I attach a reference image to what I mean about the configuration.

• Thank you friend, but unfortunately 1) I have an Nvidia card, and 2) those steps didn't seem to change anything.

I tried another clean install with no mods, and setting the AI amount to horde. Again it takes the bots about 4-8 minutes before they actually spawn, and it doesn't seem like all of them are spawning properly.

• F, puedes intentar deshabilitando las opciones gráficas sobre el juego? Realmente lo que te dije fue una recopilación de todo las soluciones que ví en muchos foros, tanto live cómo spt.! Translate to english.

En todo mal debe caber una bala.

• So I figured out the problem, it was a few things combined.

1) The "AI Amount" and "AI Difficulty" options in Tarkov seem to be broken. Setting these options to anything other than "As In Online" can prevent bots from spawning at all. From what I read on forums / reddit this is apparently an issue in live Tarkov as well, not just SPT.

2) The user cache (EFT > User > Cache) folder should be deleted any time you install a new mod or change your mod order in any way. As far as I can tell this is what was messing up my bot spawning and preventing both Lua's Spawn Rework and Fin's AI Tweaks from working.

Thanks to everyone for the input on this. It was Malyor who gave me the idea to delete the cache, so thanks for that friend.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!