RaiRaiTheRaichu0UselessKeyBlacklist 1.0.0
    Revingly-BiggerKeytool
    Revingly-FoodDrink-Redux
    Revingly-micc
    ServerValueModifier
    Trap-BabaYaga
    Trap-CustomQuests
    ZeroTimes_Ported

So sorry if this has been answered, I really couldn't find or figure out the answer on here...

How do you update from SPT AKI 3.2.0 to the most current version?

If there's a link to the thread I'd greatly appreciate it, or a walkthrough.

Thank you!

(Could not find server log file btw)

• you can share the client already under version 19428. not everyone has the ability to update the game through the BFG launcher

It can update and download with BFG, and it was able to install SPT AKI using the original version.

In addition, update and installation is a subject that has already been told how many times on the site and is described again in each update.

• It can update and download with BFG, and it was able to install SPT AKI using the original version.

In addition, update and installation is a subject that has already been told how many times on the site and is described again in each update.

Please send me a link to some clear instructions, I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't understand what you are trying to explain, sorry

• Please send me a link to some clear instructions, I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't understand what you are trying to explain, sorry

The update process is to update your official copy of the game through the BSG launcher, so you have the latest version of the official game.

Then you can install SPT to another folder, same way you would normally (I suggest using the installer).
    You can then migrate your profile as described in the release notes:

"copy the `user/profiles` from your SPT 3.2.0 folder into your SPT 3.2.2 folder"

We do not support pirating the game or sharing client files.

• Fenah35 I'm trying to do that now but can't figure out how to transfer my profile over

First update original game to 19428 with BSG launcher. Then copy all of these original files into a folder you named EFT 19428. Install SPT Aki 3.2.2 here and run it once.

After running it once, delete the profiles folder in the User folder. Then copy the profiles folder in the User in the Aki 3.2.0 folder to the side of 3.2.2.

for Aki 320 = \EFT 19078\user\profiles => copy
    for Aki 322 = \EFT 19428\user\ => paste inside

• First update original game to 19428 with BSG launcher. Then copy all of these original files into a folder you named EFT 19428. Install SPT Aki 3.2.2 here and run it once.

After running it once, delete the profiles folder in the User folder. Then copy the profiles folder in the User in the Aki 3.2.0 folder to the side of 3.2.2.

for Aki 320 = \EFT 19078\user\profiles => copy
    for Aki 322 = \EFT 19428\user\ => paste inside

I followed all these steps and the game runs great except: after running the game for the first time after install, creating a profile in game then closing it - I copy the user\profiles folder to the 19428 user folder but when I run the launcher it doesn't show that profile from 320

• Official Post

I followed all these steps and the game runs great except: after running the game for the first time after install, creating a profile in game then closing it - I copy the user\profiles folder to the 19428 user folder but when I run the launcher it doesn't show that profile from 320

Bottom right of the launcher, click Log out, and then log in to your old profile. You do not need to create a new profile when copying an old profile over.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Official Post

you can share the client already under version 19428. not everyone has the ability to update the game through the BFG launcher

This is incorrect. Anyone caught sharing the client will be banned as we do not tolerate Piracy. If you do not have the ability to update the game through the BSG launcher then you need to purchase a new account so that you can.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!