Fontaine's FOV Fix & Variable Optics

• How to add just variable zoom without changing default/original FOV. I messed with the setting but no luck. Also if you change the 1x ADS slider value, modify also the non optics(delta point on top of any bigger scope).

• How to add just variable zoom without changing default/original FOV. I messed with the setting but no luck. Also if you change the 1x ADS slider value, modify also the non optics(delta point on top of any bigger scope).

The config lets you do all that. Yes, red dot sights count as 1x.

• Hi, I have a problem with "zeroing"/accuracy and I suspect that it's just misalligned;

When I aim at 50m with 50m zero my bullet marks slightlu to the bottom left from the reticle

any chance to help me?

• Fontaine added a new version:

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.10.0 for SPT AKI 3.8.0 Follow the download link for patch notes.

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.11.0 for SPT AKI 3.8.0

Fixes:

• Fixed rangefinder not working.

Tweaks & Minor Changes:

• Added config options for non-optic FOV and sensitivity multipliers.
    • Added config option to disable the EFT "Change Magnification" keybind when using variable optics.

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.12.0 for SPT AKI 3.8.3

Improved keybinds, check release notes for details.

Fontaine's FOV Fix v1.2.0 for SPT AKI 3.8.3

Fixed issues with toggle zoom randomly disabling, improved performance, toggle zoom no longer cancels when toggling ADS, option to have toggle zoom on hold breath only.

Fontaine's FOV Fix v2.0.0 for SPT AKI 3.8.3

I fucked up the versioning so we're starting fresh at v2.0.0. Fixed SamSwat's Vudu zeroing, fixed issues with toggle zoom when it's disabled for un-aimed state.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!