Friendly PMC

• Post by pitAlex ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • pitAlex added a new version:

Updated squad spawning system where you can now select which equipment preset each squad member can spawn with as well as selecting their tactic.

Fixed plugin throwing an error because the cfg file was not present at startup.
    Improved the cover-to-cover action as well as the regroup command.

• Post by pitAlex ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().

• Мод вообще не затрагивает медицинскую составляющую ботов. То есть других модов, кроме этого, нет?

No, just this mod, although, it could be a vanilla spt issue, but I've never caught hostile bots doing endless healing, either way, it negatively affects gameplay experience

• Does it happen frequently or you seen it rare? I've seen it once in all my tests, but I've seen it before long back for vanilla bots as well. Thus I suspected a vanilla issue. I did not like it either and wanted to do something to stop them from freezing but have not seen it again so I can't tell what made it happen.

• Я приближаюсь к выпуску 3.6.1. Я могу дать его вам: https://drive.google.com/file/…l81s2KmI/view?usp=sharing
    и вы скажите мне, если вы все еще видите проблему исцеления. Вы также можете сказать мне, работает ли ползунок звука статуса радио, это то, что я заканчивал, но я еще не проверял, правильно ли он управляет громкостью звука радио, когда вы нажимаете отчет о состоянии.

It happened every time they took damage, which is almost every raid. Radio volume adjustment works as it should. Bots no longer get stuck in the healing animation! At least I haven't seen that in 5 raids and trying to leave my allies with as little health as possible. I would like to see squad members with the player equipment setting enabled copy the clothes worn by pmc characters as well, not just equipment. Thanks for your wish to develop your mod

• I have the same issue that bots stuck at healing. Till the end of the Raid they cover somewhere and have a afak in his hands.

I can also only sign the wish that the bots should wear the same clothes, that would be great because otherwise they sometimes wear colored scav clothes and I accidentally shot them when they came around the corner because I forgot it.

• followers picked up in raid will now have "assist" tactic. In assist mode, followers do not listen to push or hold commands, they tend to do their own thing.
    • added flag to copy player's clothes for squad setup in Configuration Manager
    • Extended the distance for which the bot decides to search for a shooting spot during combat (Default tactic only)
    • Removed fence level settings that originally were used to force commands to work on bots (before version 3.x.x)
    • fixed bug where the follower that was picked up during raid was giving back loot that was given to him (only the squad remembers should do that)
    • fixed some bugs in what messages are sent to the user based on if he did not give any loot to a squad member or picked up a follower

Fixed incorrect options positions of squad setup in the configuration manager that 3.6.2 has.

- fixed using bear voices for USECs when englishBear is disabled

- ensure looting bots brain, if present, is disabled when a bot becomes a follower

- enforce followers to have the same side as the player on spawn

- refactor the code that deals with followers using player equipment in order to address some errors

- added flag to turn off enemy marker when reporting status

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!