SAIN 2.0 - Solarint's AI Modifications - Full AI Combat System Replacement

• PMC bots now peek in micro gaps where human would not peek. They also peek so accurate that impossible to see them. It's unhuman behaviour.

Also AI shoot me through carton boxes and through buses. Something wrong with No Bush ESP in last version. Could you please check it?

Edited 2 times, last by Barlog_M ().

• PMC bots now peek in micro gaps where human would not peek. They also peek so accurate that impossible to see them. It's unhuman behaviour.

Also AI shoot me through carton boxes and through buses. Something wrong with No Bush ESP in last version. Could you please check it?

Seconding this, heavy increase in bots shooting while fully obscured this patch

• I have the realism mod,drip mod, sain, big brains, waypoints, Jeovani, gunsmith trader, Game HUD, looting bot, Rai ammo stats, Amanda's goofy sounds, Amanda's Graphics and Amanda's sense.

The server setting I have messed with are allowing all quests, bigger pockets, slightly adjusted exp, did not mess with bot settings, raised exp for looting, did not touch raid settings, did not touch scav settings. I guess I am asking if there is something going on here or is this just normal code stuff. Sorry if this is a dumb question.

• I have the realism mod,drip mod, sain, big brains, waypoints, Jeovani, gunsmith trader, Game HUD, looting bot, Rai ammo stats, Amanda's goofy sounds, Amanda's Graphics and Amanda's sense.

The server setting I have messed with are allowing all quests, bigger pockets, slightly adjusted exp, did not mess with bot settings, raised exp for looting, did not touch raid settings, did not touch scav settings. I guess I am asking if there is something going on here or is this just normal code stuff. Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Nothing here looks related to SAIN, so I have no idea. Sorry.

• Randomly I get constant rapid spam of this error to the point I actually can not close console and have to ALT F4 the game.

What am I doing wrong?

• I'm having the same issue as well, however, I don't really feel any performance hit, just curious if there is something I'm doing wrong.

I believe it has to do with specific raiders on Labs. Everytime I've encountered this my game will stutter and lag everytime the error repeats, constantly - making the game unplayable. What I've realised is that there are individual raiders causing the error, as during my last raid, I began having the lag when raiders spawned, then when a raider was killed by another PMC ai, my game began to work fine again, and the error stopped.

• Was trying to figure it out, going to give up and uninstall since no real solution is available and alot of ppl are having this problem. Even fresh install with only sain and depend's installed did nothing to fix issues.

• Hello. Get a lot of spam error.

• I cannot get the SAIN GUI editor to close. It opens on EFT launch and remains open. Clicking the 'x' results in the window flickering but does not close. I can't play the game or interact with the games menus because the GUI is the active window and clicks in the game aren't registered.

I've tried uninstalling SAIN and its prerequisite mods, which fixed the issue. However, after reinstalling the issue is back.

• for some reason, this mod, bigbrain, waypoints, looting bots are not loading at all for me. I followed the install instructions put the files in the right folders. even made a fresh install and reinstalled the mods and still nothing works. im not sure what exactly im doing wrong, insurable items installed correctly, priscillu installed correctly, weather changer installed correctly but these mods for some reason dont load.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!