EFT SCOPE AND RED DOT SIGHT OVERHAUL BY GEFF HANNIGAN - Reupload

• Fontaine added a new file:

All credit to the original author (please come back ;(), this is just a re-upload because some people were having trouble getting it running for SPT 3.5.x. I haven't modified any of the bundles or added new ones.

Check the original mod page for details: EFT Scope and Red Dot Sight Overhaul by Geff Hannigan

• Fontaine added a new version:

Reuploaded to mediafire, dropbox account download bandwidth was exceeded. Let's see how long this one lasts!

• Fontaine

Changed the title of the thread from “EFT SCOPE AND RED DOT SIGHT OVERHAUL BY GEFF HANNIGAN - Updated To 3.5.x” to “EFT SCOPE AND RED DOT SIGHT OVERHAUL BY GEFF HANNIGAN - Updated To 3.6.x”.
  • Fontaine

Changed the title of the thread from “EFT SCOPE AND RED DOT SIGHT OVERHAUL BY GEFF HANNIGAN - Updated To 3.6.x” to “EFT SCOPE AND RED DOT SIGHT OVERHAUL BY GEFF HANNIGAN - Reupload”.
  • Fontaine added a new version:

Made server stop bitching and added missing bundle for FLIR which has longer range.

• Can I delete the flies that change HHS-1 ?? It's off center by a lot. If I can. Can you guide me what files should i delete. Thank you for the reply.

• Mod is awesome, combined with FOVFix - the best pair. Optics now work as expected.

Ask for fix 1:

1P69 scope still works strange - this is only 2 modes instead of 4:

1) 3x without red highlight

2) 12x with red highlight

You cant highlight your scope being in 3x zoom

Ask for fix 2:

Magnifier/Eotech pair is very thin while zoom is enabled. Not sure its actually optics but would be great.

• lol that's not how support works, also this is not my mod, pls read the mod description and in future please use a translating tool as it it's hard to understand you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!