That's Lit - Logical AI Vision

• I'm having issues with the 3.6.1 version where the bots don't shoot at me even if I'm right up against them. It's happened 3 times in a row on night factory.

• What mods do you have?
    • What bot difficulties?
    • What SAIN settings?
    • Any option changed?

I tweak things here and there randomly in every version, so I may not be able to provide effective support for older version.

• What mods do you have?
    • What bot difficulties?
    • What SAIN settings?
    • Any option changed?

I tweak things here and there randomly in every version, so I may not be able to provide effective support for older version.

Mods: https://imgur.com/4Ne9ZU2

Plugins: https://imgur.com/JqK3jfo

SAIN settings: https://drive.google.com/drive…Q-1QaoFh9FgyS?usp=sharing (I don't know if putting it into google drive will let you see it but there it is)

I just left all the options the same as they came for your mod. I also noticed that your light/dark meter would stop displaying anything after about 20-30 minutes even if I was in a really bright or dark area.

• I just left all the options the same as they came for your mod. I also noticed that your light/dark meter would stop displaying anything after about 20-30 minutes even if I was in a really bright or dark area.

HUH, that seems like the script straight died... that's very weird.

Now I also need your bepinex log for that.

• Nothing related in this log, did it happen in that session?

I noticed your preset is based on Normal, can you try Hard or something and see does it happens again? Because It could be that the preset already give bots a slower visual confirmation and ThatsLit amplify the delay even more.

• It's SAIN's vision speed. (TBH I think hard is about right with That's Lit, I've seen several people complain things getting too easy)

And also how does your darkness/brightness scale value work?

https://github.com/No3371/SPT_…d39/SeenCoefPatch.cs#L443
    https://github.com/No3371/SPT_…d39/SeenCoefPatch.cs#L460
    But I think people shouldn't touch those unless they want to spend quite some time to find a good balance.

• 3371 added a new version:

• Properly checks if an AI is a boss (previous method probably maybe possibly could be inaccurate)
    • Updated meters visual, using halfwidth unicode characters now
    • Changed how scope affects AI, now about 25% of the time sighting range is factored in, instead of when the AI is "aiming", because I doubt they actively search with scopes when not engaged
    • Disable details (grasses) check on Lab

• Cap stealth from common grasses
      • In previous versions, the player can gain unreasonable stealth from very dense grass cluster even though they are short and can not cover crouching player
    • Buff stealth from fog
      • In actual gameplay, the highest fogginess I've seen is 0.087, but in previous versions the maximum is assumed to be 0.35 which results in the calculated buff is very small
    • Fog, while unlikely, can now make bots overlook players from afar
    • Fix some specific terrains are considered foliage
    • Slightly increased stealth penalty from getting lit
    • Minor tweaks

This release features a bug fix, an optimization and a new performance info.

• Fixed a logic error in Encountering Patch which luckily still have been working correctly.
    • Convert the pixel iteration in lit score calculation into a Unity job. It won't give much, but should still save some precious main thread time.
      • If you notice a fps difference on your system, please leave a comment about it.
    • The LowResMode option is converted to a range of 1 - 4. Level 1 is equal to original true. Level 2 is equal to original false.
    • An benchmark option is added for people interested to see actual ms spent on That's Lit calculation. It's part of the Debug Info.
      • It does not cover 100% of the mod but shows all the major calculation and patches. Unfortunately only the mod code can be wrapped thus the overhead from Unity stuff (e.g. the observer camera) can not be shown.
      • To understand the numbers: To maintain 60FPS it requires everything (vanilla + mods) costs less than 16.67ms (6.94ms for 144FPS ).
      • Don't worry about the GUI cost, at least 95% of it comes from rendering the ever changing Debug UI, it's very very cheap if you keep the Debug UI disabled.
      • Note: the existing AFFECTED info shows how many times the main calculation is executed, the +N number resets every 47 frames, with the starting-pmc-only Donuts presets, sub +200 is totally normal and fine.

Fixed exception from greatly increased terrain detail types on certain maps (winter grasses?)

• Fix null ref from previous update
    • Optional movement impact
    • [BUFF] Reduce brightness penalty in hope to fix weird bot reaction for some players

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!