Shoot The Door

• nektoNick added a new file:

• nektoNick added a new version:

Version for AKI 3.7.0 for those who asked for

No reason to download this if you use latest SPT_AKI version (3.7.1. for now)

• I have PMCs spawning in with lockpick ammo in their shotguns. I am using the Algorithmic Level Progression mod that allows PMC bots to level with the player and use loadouts through different trader tiers. I am assuming they are getting the lockpick ammo due to the fact that it's listed on traders. Is there an option to remove the lockpick ammo to provide compatibility with this mod?

• You can remove all ammo from "lockpick_ammo" array inside config.json file or change such ammo damage.

I have PMCs spawning in with lockpick ammo in their shotguns. I am using the Algorithmic Level Progression mod that allows PMC bots to level with the player and use loadouts through different trader tiers. I am assuming they are getting the lockpick ammo due to the fact that it's listed on traders. Is there an option to remove the lockpick ammo to provide compatibility with this mod?

• Config doesent seem to affect cash registers. Or maybe they are broken. I managed to open a few locked ones but now i have difficulty doing it even afteri adjusted the config to essentialy 1 hit opening locks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!