[BETA] Skills Extended

• Dirtbikercj added a new file:

• Been thru about 4/5 raids now and had to use meds quite abit but neither skill has gone up a inch? but when I spawn in with a scav the first aid kit skill has gone up to 1.1 out of 10? no idea if its a bug or

• Dirtbikercj added a new version:

- Fixes bug where leaving raid causes items max HP and use time to revert to default values.

• Been thru about 4/5 raids now and had to use meds quite abit but neither skill has gone up a inch? but when I spawn in with a scav the first aid kit skill has gone up to 1.1 out of 10? no idea if its a bug or

Its been reported to me in discord, I just fixed a different bug please update and see if it still happens

- Add current bonuses in tooltip

- Add time cooldown between xp gain (60 seconds per limb)

- Field Medicine now awards 2.5% per use (was 1.5%) total level.

- Fixes no xp gain occurring after entering hideout

• Hey there, I loaded this up on a profile with all my skills maxed with the SPT Profile Editor. The Elite bonuses for the use speed for both First Aid and Field Medicine are working at the listed 50.7%; however, the item HP increase From First Aid is not registering the Elite change to 10 per level. My items increased in HP by 255, so 51 levels of the normal progression.

• Hey there, I loaded this up on a profile with all my skills maxed with the SPT Profile Editor. The Elite bonuses for the use speed for both First Aid and Field Medicine are working at the listed 50.7%; however, the item HP increase From First Aid is not registering the Elite change to 10 per level. My items increased in HP by 255, so 51 levels of the normal progression.

Thanks for letting me know, ill address it tomorrow

- Allow custom weapons, Add them in the server mod config folder. Do not ask me where to find these, you're on your own.

- Increase USEC and BEAR proficiency skill leveling by 300%

- Fix no XP gain occurring with certain weapons

- Fix Null reference exception related to above.

- Move ADAR to BEAR weapon category

• Dirtbikercj

Changed the title of the thread from “Skills Extended” to “[BETA] Skills Extended”.
  • I found what seems to be a visual bug with the new USEC and Bear Skills. When in the Gear section of the Character menu, inspecting a weapon, closing the spec sheet, and then inspecting again seems to apply the bonuses from the Skills multiple times. Each consecutive inspection re-applies the Skills. Going to the main menu resolves the issue. Additionally, it does not seem to occur in raid. I tested this on a profile with Elite Skills. It may not happen at low levels, although it would be harder to notice.

• Yeah that would be purely visual, ill look at it. That code was finicky to get working in the first place.

I know its visual only because I do a check for the instance ID of the weapon when doing stat calculations, no such check exists on the UI patch, Ill look at it.

Thanks for letting me know!

• Did you test it with SAIN? Because I see in the LOG file this problem:

Anyway, I will move your mod to load last in the load-order. Maybe it would fix this issue
    P.S. Nope doesn't help. Here in the attachments i'll give order.json file

Edited once, last by osfox ().

• Did you test it with SAIN? Because I see in the LOG file this problem:

Anyway, I will move your mod to load last in the load-order. Maybe it would fix this issue

It wont fix that issue, I was certain i fixed that in 0.3.2. Are you up to date?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!