• I don't know what is wrong with the helmets and why it won't let me equip them. I checked my logs and everything seems fine. I also bought something from the trader that this mod pack has and I can equip that but the helmets I found in raid I can't put those on because it says item is incompatible.

Never mind I got it to work.

• hey, don't know if this issue was already surfaced or if I'm the first one to come up with it, freshly reinstalled KMC Mod pack with this popping up when launching server:

[ERROR] Trace:

ReferenceError: common_f is not defined

at new Mod (D:\sptarkov\user\mods\doctrader\src\mod.js:14:9)

at Object.<anonymous> (D:\sptarkov\user\mods\doctrader\package.js:6:22)

at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1138:30)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1158:10)

at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:986:32)

at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:879:14)

at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1026:19)

at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:72:18)

at ModController.importClass (D:\sptarkov\obj\controllers\ModController.js:48:22)

at ModController.executeMods (D:\sptarkov\obj\controllers\ModController.js:106:16)

Trader nor any of the stuff added with KMC doesn't appear.

• I don't know what is wrong with the helmets and why it won't let me equip them. I checked my logs and everything seems fine. I also bought something from the trader that this mod pack has and I can equip that but the helmets I found in raid I can't put those on because it says item is incompatible.

Never mind I got it to work.

What was the problem?

• Hi I'm getting issues with this mod and the trader mod, currently keep getting Trace errors it then stops me from logging into my profile.
    The KMC pack says "core_f isn't defined" for me

• We have not stopped working on this project, quite the opposite, in fact!
    A new version of KMC is compatible with the latest stable aki release is coming *real* soon™!
    And very soon on the docket after that is our 3.0 release where we introduce even more brand new gear and weapons!

• I was going through my mod list and remembered I had the KMC Mod Pack installed and was thinking when would a new update be released, you have answered my question mate lmao.

I look forward to the newer version coming *real* soon!

Roach

• The_Katto

Changed the title of the thread from “KMC Mod Pack” to “KMC Core”.
  • The_Katto added a new version:

KMC is back and we've split it into 3 mods. This will now be the home for KMC-Core which is required for all other KMC mods :)

This version works for SPT-Aki 1.5.1

• The_Katto added a new version:

[FIXED?] - Gospozha no longer provides insurance. This may fix the insuranceController trace issue.

[CHANGED] Gospozha no longer buys mechanical keys, only keycards.

• So I'm receiving this error upon starting up SPT, don't know what it means or how to fix it, has to do with KMC core somehow, but this error occurs with or without any of the KMC mods in my mods folder. I would have the screenshot attached but the "file is too big" and don't really know how to shrink down the file size.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!