Kiki-AllTheBoss

• alright. i fixed it now it says im missing package.json?

Mod Kiki-AllTheBoss2.2.1 is missing package.json

[ERROR] Invalid mod encountered

• Despite the debug saying bosses are spawning something is wrong. Sanitar hasn't spawned at any of his 3 locations in any of the 5 shoreline raids i've done despite his spawn change at 100%, and the other bosses having 0. I've also checked on other maps, killa has spawned all 10 times ive done his raids, gluhar all 5 times ive done reserve when they're at 100%, but sanitar just ain't here as far as I can tell. Is there any way to find the location they're actually at, like a mod that will give their location or something? Great mod otherwise by the way, fought Gluhar on customs earlier which was definitely interesting. Thanks!

• kikirio added a new version:

Added Lighthouse.
    Of note, multiple bosses may now spawn at the same time. Stay safe.

Forgot exUSEC were a thing, they were missing from the last version, now they are not.
    #ToDo, put those buggers everywhere

• Yeah that is in the todo. What had happened is I had removed the natural rogues from lighthouse (so non would spawn at all)
    Now the natural ones are back, I will be making it so they can be spawned on any map, but I have a bit of thinking to do. I have a few things I need to fiddle with, so expect an update in a few days.

Fixed issues caused. I wasn't clearing the boss array each map, so they were all piling up on top of each other. Literally just missed a `thisMap = []` lol
    Thanks to Ba5tard420, SlyVindictus and Ivan_1299 for sending me error reports.
    Apologies for any inconvenience.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!