Kiki-AllTheBoss

• Hi kikirio, I tried to rewrite your script for 3.1.0, which looks like it's working so far (I've yet to implement the new roaming boss but it should only be a matter of finding it's db name and add it in the script dictionnary).

I've attached the build to this message.

EDIT:

Added Knight, I didn't test in-game yet so anyone using this, at your own risk!

Also made it so that the random boss locations are now truly random, instead of picking one location at server start and having a chosen boss only spawn there until next server boot.

• kikirio added a new version:

Tidy of code, removing all duplicate code.
    Fix for boostRaiders / Rogues not working.

Added config option keepOriginalBossZones: Will limit the zones that the bosses can spawn to zones that can normally spawn a boss in each map.

Added config option randomizeBossZonesEachRaid: When keepOriginalBossZones = false, Each boss gets set a single spawn zone, and the bosses are spread over the map. If randomizeBossZonesEachRaid is set to true then every time you complete a raid, the zone that each boss is assigned will be reselected. This will make make the locations each boss spawns different every raid. (true / false)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!