Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• Exactly what setting do I need to adjust to decrease the number of spawns in raids? I don't wanna do back to vanilla but just take it down a bit. I'm not very good at the game yet and there are just too many :(

There are a number of ways, but the two major ones are to set the 'waves' numbers, under 'extra waves' in the 'spawns' tab to 0. -That is to say, "Scav waves", "Raider waves", etc.

The other way would be to lower the "Map spawn multipliers" values in the "Misc" tab, which does pretty much just what it sounds like it does.

• I'm using your advanced spawn config and im still on 2.3.1

is it possible to somehow make that AI doesnt spawn right in the same position as you stand? like AI spawned 2meters away from me and sprayed till im dead

It's not, no. This has nothing to do with FAIT, this is just how EFT's spawning works.

• I'm getting the following warning after the server gets running:

I've made no changes to the mod in terms of editing values, is this something to worry about or ignore?

(node:19012) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'ShortName' of undefined

at AITweaks.tempAdjustRarityValues (C:\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:8153:234)

at AITweaks.startGearchanging (C:\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:8879:14)

at AITweaks.main (C:\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:4877:18)

at AITweaks.delayedLoad (C:\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:26:14)

at DelayedModLoader.executeMods (C:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:12313:21)

at DelayedModLoader.load (C:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:12302:14)

at ModCallbacks.onLoad (C:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:1846:24)

at App.load (C:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:16016:59)

at C:\SPT\obj\bundle.js:17694:47

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)

(Use `Aki.Server --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)

(node:19012) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.htm…unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)

(node:19012) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

My debug hash is:

xĀā,397130Ĉ23115638,864ď88đ3ĖĎĔ,5580č7ċĈ3Ĉ67,7691ċ951Ĕ3ċ82ăĨ890Ģ277ij8čĬ8ij06ġŁ9Č541,4Ňģ7029řą9ĐŒď6ļřİćŗ5īĖ9ęŜ1ĉ4ř2Ň,|0,ŴŴő|assaultŲpmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƇƉƋƍƏƑƓrscouƙƊƌƎƐƒƔsecurity,ƈƦƜƩƟsnipeƴƚƧrkojaƻƳƵƛƎżƻtƔƿƶƎbžlƳ|ŹŻŽſgrƣp,beǏuƬcŲŶ,1.Ď,2.ŊǩDZődz.ĹǪǶŵ.łDzǵǹǸŰŷǭȁȁőŴPMCsŵȋ|ƅtnameshƎƾƬƽƕtetȕmwƱhƢmmźŲǸdzDzDZȄȋǨȩȩĹ3ȪȅȌƖǚƀǗƂƄƆǐNJƝƪƕǙƘȽǁƸƫƢƤɄƷƞƫƭƯƱLjǀɋɀƺƼƾǗǡǣǥ,ȶƘǜǞŲȯǹ6ăğŴ25ǧăŴǗŷɬ|ő4ŲɰɥǗőȲɲȨɡŴ3ɩǗĖēɾ|4ŴĢɳɿɩűɿʅɯ|ɽǭʂŴɲǗȱɳɧɬȩɬɳɪȬī0.Ēī5ŴʣɻŒɯɼɯȲʂɸɳɢɹDZ|ʥʥǗĠ,ĽɳʶʸǗʵɩʻʲʾʍ2ʒɯĹʓ|ĹĹɭɫɡȪ|ʛųȋȯɧǩʩʁˍɤɶ,˙ɴʕɩǸʲŴǻǗIJ˕ɯ˥Ŭʍ|˨0˧ɩ˩ʇċɦɳ˃˳ˋĈʮɵˈğʖŒĒ˻őɾpumǟƅſːɢȮʱ5d52cc5ba4bōĪʄŔ˭6Ĺ5cdeb2Řd7f˭c˭0e7ce17ʓɬȥpȐȒȔȖ,ȘƎațȝeȟȡȣȥȊˑ̋Ǩȃȫ˼ȬųʠȳǽǷȪʟ˙ɷʒDZʕɷŒ͘ȋˉ̞͜˔ɩɩ˔Ĉ͉˒ȭȂͦŶ5:Ġ:˭ǭɜƊͲlʹͶaͳ͸͵ȴ

• Fin added a new version:

Fin

Version 1.23.1 for AKI 3.0.x

1.23.1 - (June 24, 2022)

• 'Hostility' adjustments
      • Should fix the bug where AIs are fighting amongst themselves
      • Should fix the bug where PMCs will ignore player scavs
    • Small difficulty adjustments
    • Small bugfixes
  • Updated to latest and error seems to be resolved.

However, it seems PMC's aren't being correctly targeted for changes. The most pressing to me is the allowing bots to talk option. PMC's still vocalize even with this on. And I don't observe the expected gear or behavior changes applied to them. I suspect this is due to the mod targeting the 'bear' and 'usec' types when current release uses exusec and test AI for USEC and Bear AI respectively.

• Is the disappearing airdrops a known issue? Or am I missing something in the settings? I have the airdrops set to 50% with KMC but with FAIT, I get no airdrops or heli crashes.

This isn't a support request per se as it's not a deal breaker for me but just wondering. I've pulled FAIT out of my mod folder because of performance issues for now and the airdrops and heli crashes came back - I didn't connect the dots til I'd removed FAIT.

• Updated to latest and error seems to be resolved.

However, it seems PMC's aren't being correctly targeted for changes. The most pressing to me is the allowing bots to talk option. PMC's still vocalize even with this on. And I don't observe the expected gear or behavior changes applied to them. I suspect this is due to the mod targeting the 'bear' and 'usec' types when current release uses exusec and test AI for USEC and Bear AI respectively.

It seems to be working as expected on my end, setting PMCs to not talk disables most of their dialogue (They still talk when you friendly-fire them, and I believe occasionally when they're out of ammo), but all the tests I've run indicate they're being changed appropriately (Like setting it to remove ['pump', 'bolt', "semi', "auto'] type weapons, and then forcing the MK16's id on to their weapon list and disabling progressive gear, at which point they should only ever use the MK16).

Could you paste your debug hash, so I can try it with your settings?

Is the disappearing airdrops a known issue? Or am I missing something in the settings? I have the airdrops set to 50% with KMC but with FAIT, I get no airdrops or heli crashes.

This isn't a support request per se as it's not a deal breaker for me but just wondering. I've pulled FAIT out of my mod folder because of performance issues for now and the airdrops and heli crashes came back - I didn't connect the dots til I'd removed FAIT.

Not that I'm aware of, I still get airdrops as normal, though I haven't tried the helicopter crash mod. I'll look into that, though, and see if there's some weird way they might be interacting.

• KK. I'm hoping to be able to put FAIT back in after I tweak it and see about improving performance. Love what it does to the bots! but don't love the stuttering lol. it was literally killing me.

That tends to be due to bot count; FAIT's default settings spawn.. Probably at least 1.5x as many bots as you'd get with vanilla SPT, and they'll spawn in much more quickly. It's especially noticeable on Interchange. -So if you're having stuttering issues, that's the first place I'd look.

• That tends to be due to bot count; FAIT's default settings spawn.. Probably at least 1.5x as many bots as you'd get with vanilla SPT, and they'll spawn in much more quickly. It's especially noticeable on Interchange. -So if you're having stuttering issues, that's the first place I'd look.

ahhh.....i've had a random thought inspired by the extra cup of coffee i just made myself. You said 1.5x the bots as vanilla. Does that mean if I have my AI amount set to high - I'm getting 1.5x the bots as high or as the default? Because if I'm getting 1.5x the bots as high - that would explain a lot.

• ahhh.....i've had a random thought inspired by the extra cup of coffee i just made myself. You said 1.5x the bots as vanilla. Does that mean if I have my AI amount set to high - I'm getting 1.5x the bots as high or as the default? Because if I'm getting 1.5x the bots as high - that would explain a lot.

I... ..Am not sure, actually. I haven't done a lot of testing on what the ingame spawn settings do, but I imagine that would significantly increase your bot count, yeah xD

• So ... with your mod's default settings and raid set as online for both difficulty and amount - all the performance issues go away. Even in Interchange.

I've lost the mad max amount of bots lol tho.

But I think if the bot amount is set to high, then it actually is 1.5 on top of that.

The airdrops - I had one. So I think it's that changing the percentage of airdrops with KMC becomes invalid after loading your mod (yours loads last) and it returns to the regular 10% chance.

I'm going to keep playing to see how close to mad max I can get without too much performance lag. Thanks for the thoughts and help.

You modders are the awesome sauce that goes on this game.

• Heya. So I've got a bug that's kinda annoying.

The option to replace vanilla wave scavs with pmcs will spawn bots with pmc gear settings... but it won't give them their dogtag and their melee becomes lootable. It might have other issues, but that's what I can confirm.

Update, killed 3 "pmcs" and 1 normal pmc in that raid. the 3 "pmc" kills were counted as boss kills, the pmc that dropped their dogtag counted as a pmc.

Edited once, last by Jimothy ().

• I will be grateful for any suggestions.

I'm using FAIT alongside with SVM (which has settings for PMC hostility, so PMC of my own faction won't shoot at me), however, despite the settings I'm using, both USEC and BEAR are attacking me, here is my config.json file.

I just want my PMC faction not to shoot me on sight
    Thanks in advance for all the suggestions.

• Hi Fin,

Thank you for the great mod! is there a way to get both bears and usec to spawn in a raid as I thought it would be to set the all bear/all usec option to false in the config but it seems to have a similar issue to what jimothy is having with pmc's spawning with there gear but no dog tags which isnt a big deal but would be nice to have both spawn in a raid?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!