Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• [snip]

I've identified the source of the issue to be the breakUpSpawnWaves setting. I have no idea why, yet, but if that is set to true it kills air drops. Working on a fix. I'm glad you were able to get a working debug hash, as without that it would have taken much longer to track down ^^

Is server value modifier compatible with this mod?

I have this weird issue where i try to use FIAT to set the server time but it still runs off my computers clock instead, the setting in FIAT basically does nothing. Ive checked it a couple times. do i need to set mod compatibility in SVM?

Thanks for your mod

Oops. I forgot to list that as a known bug, but 3.0.0 broke that function, and it still needs to be re-made.

• Hi Fin mate hope you are keeping well. I'm trying to customise the advanced spawn config but I'm a little confused as to how it works properly. So far I have tried editing the Interchange section because the performance on that map is really bad, the amount and the spawn placements for the AI is all over the place. Please could you explain how I can edit it in such a way were every AI spawns in the their respective places and times?

Roach

• I've identified the source of the issue to be the breakUpSpawnWaves setting. I have no idea why, yet, but if that is set to true it kills air drops. Working on a fix. I'm glad you were able to get a working debug hash, as without that it would have taken much longer to track down ^^

Strange, I don't even use that setting but it still broke, but I hope you can fix it as well as the error I get in the console that prevents progress being saved properly.

• xĀā,7021819232282671,43310742ęćě52,5580117ċ30Ė0đ,87375Ħ86Ĭ44Ķ,Ė3890ĥ27Ĵćħăę9Ŀ9ģČħĈĽī2Ł0576391Ĝ0ĢĨ453ř8ŀţŘ8,ĨĴŖ6ŗđŏĥ,|ŞŵŪųassaultųpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ||ƕżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcų-0.5,Ş1.1Ǫ2.ŮǫǴēǶŷǷǶǮǫ.3ŷČǬ,ĜŷȁŶPMCsǴŞ|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȕmwưhơmmŹųġēġȪǸǵȄȋȬǷġǾǹȯǗźǙſǖƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔȷƗȾǀƷƪơƣɅƶƝƪƬƮưLJƿɌɁƹƻƽǖǠǢǤ,ǘƗǛǝųȴǨ6ĽĢŞ2ǪŴĽȌɫĘų|ē4ɰēǾǖɵĔȂȬɱŞ3ɪ|šİɿĻİɭǖʁ8ʃŞŲǖ|ɾȂɿŞɳǖȲɰ-ǶɥɱȮ|ɰųŶǷ7ǼũʡĵɧȧŞʥǖɽɭǾɿǾʓʚǷɳȨųʥʩ|ģ,ŁɰʹʻʍʸǪʾˀʺʆȃʄʔɹˈġǖʗȂȌǷȌʝɫȁǶɨŪʫʂųǾʙ|ġ˜ȴȴʸŞĴɰdzĘɭˤħʆ|˦0˨Ǫ˪ɰʎˣɭȃʷŞĸɴɦˈɿˍ2ʓʴɪpumǞƄž˒ɣȯȌ5dĠcc5ba4bŋđĻʉˮĮġ5cdebč9d7fˮc̛e7ceŠʞųȥpȐȒȔȖ,ȘƍațȝeȟȡȣȥȊ˓ȭŶ˔ȮʏʏǷ˝ɺȫ͎ɺʚʄɳȩɦɸ͓ɺ˖ʴȫʥ̝ĢǴȲˮȬȅ͆͟͡ǫ5:ģ:͡ġaƉɝͯͮlͰͳͲʹȮ

gives me this debug hash

• xĀā,7021819232282671,43310742ęćě52,5580117ċ30Ė0đ,87375Ħ86Ĭ44Ķ,Ė3890ĥ27Ĵćħăę9Ŀ9ģČħĈĽī2Ł0576391Ĝ0ĢĨ453ř8ŀţŘ8,ĨĴŖ6ŗđŏĥ,|ŞŵŪųassaultųpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ||ƕżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcų-0.5,Ş1.1Ǫ2.ŮǫǴēǶŷǷǶǮǫ.3ŷČǬ,ĜŷȁŶPMCsǴŞ|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȕmwưhơmmŹųġēġȪǸǵȄȋȬǷġǾǹȯǗźǙſǖƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔȷƗȾǀƷƪơƣɅƶƝƪƬƮưLJƿɌɁƹƻƽǖǠǢǤ,ǘƗǛǝųȴǨ6ĽĢŞ2ǪŴĽȌɫĘų|ē4ɰēǾǖɵĔȂȬɱŞ3ɪ|šİɿĻİɭǖʁ8ʃŞŲǖ|ɾȂɿŞɳǖȲɰ-ǶɥɱȮ|ɰųŶǷ7ǼũʡĵɧȧŞʥǖɽɭǾɿǾʓʚǷɳȨųʥʩ|ģ,ŁɰʹʻʍʸǪʾˀʺʆȃʄʔɹˈġǖʗȂȌǷȌʝɫȁǶɨŪʫʂųǾʙ|ġ˜ȴȴʸŞĴɰdzĘɭˤħʆ|˦0˨Ǫ˪ɰʎˣɭȃʷŞĸɴɦˈɿˍ2ʓʴɪpumǞƄž˒ɣȯȌ5dĠcc5ba4bŋđĻʉˮĮġ5cdebč9d7fˮc̛e7ceŠʞųȥpȐȒȔȖ,ȘƍațȝeȟȡȣȥȊ˓ȭŶ˔ȮʏʏǷ˝ɺȫ͎ɺʚʄɳȩɦɸ͓ɺ˖ʴȫʥ̝ĢǴȲˮȬȅ͆͟͡ǫ5:ģ:͡ġaƉɝͯͮlͰͳͲʹȮ

gives me this debug hash

And? What errors do you have? ITS JUST A DEBUG HASH, NOT AN ERROR)

• no errors, but it does not save my progress in the game

And why do you think its FAIT? Debug hash is only for Fait issuies. You didnt give your mod list and nothing to help you)

He's probably talking about the same error I am getting that I posted about here (under Edit 1) RE: Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

It's a big issue and yeah my testing made sure it was caused by FAIT, the error even says that it's related to FAIT multiple times.

• He's probably talking about the same error I am getting that I posted about here (under Edit 1) RE: Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

It's a big issue and yeah my testing made sure it was caused by FAIT, the error even says that it's related to FAIT multiple times.

Idk. Progressive gear is an optional feature, that's why its not a big issue) But Fin said, that he'll fix it like other more important issuies. But about errors, related to FAIT, i ll upset you - you have to understand the structure of mods and how they work with each other, otherwise you will be mistaken and deceive others where the errors came from. For example i modified Alex AIO and Alevethings for my purposes, when i made some mistakes, first errors were from FAIT, but its not a Fait fault, same with most weapon, attachment mods. They can break usual stuctures like IDs, something into database etc, Fait react to this with errors too)

• <snip>

This has nothing to do with progressive gear? In the testing I did in the general support thread I said I tested if the issue is caused by that setting because I remember in an older version it caused spawns and AI to break, I believe that was when SPT was first made available for 12.12. Either way, the airdrop bug was still there with progressive gear on or not.

Fin did reply it has something to do with the breakup waves settings, which is strange because I don't use that setting and is set to false. Maybe it just broke in general.

As for the error, I tested your theory, you are right. If the only mod in the folder is FAIT then there is no error.

So I tried adding one mod at a time and noticed there are no errors until I added Mighty_Condor's AXMC mod.

I also checked the description of the mod, seems like they are aware of incompatibilities with FAIT and suggest to add the gun to the loadout blacklist. Now I'm not sure if this is something Fin can fix or not, but I'll try their suggestion to add it to the blacklist.

I however did not have this conflict on the previous version of FAIT.

Ah screw it, I'll just remove the mod until the conflict with FAIT is resolved.

• AXMC have conflict, because some of bundles or parameters broken in this mod, with other gun mods like samswat M32, G36\G36 Dreammaker or RD704\Ak545 Fait works fine, some unsupported items like new g36 optics just ignored by fait generation list

• [snip]

AXMC have conflict, because some of bundles or parameters broken in this mod, with other gun mods like samswat M32, G36\G36 Dreammaker or RD704\Ak545 Fait works fine, some unsupported items like new g36 optics just ignored by fait generation list

The item incompatibility issues are something I've already fixed in my dev version. I was hoping to fix airdrops before I did another update, but it turns out that it's a super-weird issue that isn't concretely tied to just the one setting. In my testing I've been able to cause airdrops to fail to appear in a couple of different ways, with differing levels of frequency, and the exact cause is still super murky. Even when I could cause it, it wouldn't prevent them from spawning 100% of the time, and it's been suggested to me that it could be a more general server issue that FAIT is exacerbating, under the right conditions.

So airdrop fixes won't be part of the 3.1.0 update, but that (Which won't be relevant now, because 3.1.0 is properly out, but that fix will help ensure compatibility with future weapon mods), some cod mode errors, and some other things I don't remember will be. They're all implemented, I just need to copy over my updated EFT and install 3.1.0 myself so I can make sure it runs on the new version.

no errors, but it does not save my progress in the game

Can you give me any other details to work with? The most important I can think of are:
    Do you get a black screen on raid end, or do you return normally and find progress isn't saved?
    If you exit the game without going into a raid, does it save changes you've made to your inventory (Purchased items, etc.)?
    And if you run the game with no mods, does the error still occur?

I'll take a look at your debug hash in the meantime, and see if I get any issues when using your settings

• Fin added a new version:

Fin

Version 1.24.0 for AKI 3.1.x

1.24.0 - (July 25, 2022)

• Compatibility update for AKI 3.1.x
    • Fix for a number of errors
      • Errors on creating new profiles
      • Compatibility errors with weapon-adding mods
      • Others I can't remember right now. It is late x.x
  • Hi Fin thank you for updating FAIT and I know it is late for you right now lol.

Below is the Debug Hash related to this:

Code: Debug Hash
    xĀā,30624839186859Ď,827ą97332642207,55801172Ě0Ĭ6Ģ8ę75ħčĭ44ĵăĚ890ĦĕijČĨ,ĕďħĿ9Đ9Ħę,1Ĵ931ĚĄ7Ğ652,45řŀ1ŌŊ8Ĕ1,635ĪŐ369214Ō8,|Ŧ0,ŸŦ|assaultŵpmcboƃfollowergluharŽſƁƊƌƎƐƒƔƖrscouƜƍƏƑƓƕƗsecurity,ƋƩƟƬƢsnipeƷƝƪrkojaƾƶƸƞƑſƾtƗǂƹƑbƁlƶ|żžƀƂgrƦp,beǒuƯcŵ-0.5Źŏ.ŐŅ.řŏǶŦǸǷǺ1DZŹ.3ǶěźŅȃȃŷ,PMCsǶŸ|ƈtnameshƑǁƯǀƘtetȗmwƴhƥmmŽŵśǹȫȍǺŸȯǻǶśȀȬȰǛƚƂŵ|ƅƇƉǓǍƠƭƘǜƛȿDŽƻƮƥƧɆƺơƮưƲƴNjǃɍɂƽƿǁǚǤǦǨ,ƙǝtǟǡŵȵǴăǯ2Ǯ|ŸĄȺźȎŶŜȺŦȀǚɴɲȪǶŶɬɪ|Ĥ,ŊȺĴʀɰǚɿʁʆŸľȺ|ũŅɽŸ4ȺȳȺ-Ǹ6ɤȭ|ȺŵȰǹĢǬŴʠģȎ1ʑɰɬɰȀɽȀʒɶǺʒɹɾŸʃǚǵʦɰʷ0ʅ|ʺʹǮʸʌĠŜɰśʮ|ʔǚʖȄʙȇʛǚʝǯȫŸȪʩēɪȀʘǚś˚ɱȬǹʳ,ijȺʷʦȺˣĨʼ˥ɰ˨˦ǚˈʫ˅ʴʨŧɰɷ˛ɲˊŦćȩǶɪpumǢƈȹː˞ȭȆŵ5dŚcc5ba4bŒįĹŇʻĆģcdebğ9d7fʻcʻ0e7ceĩʮȎȧpȒȔȖȘ,ȚƑaȝȟeȡȣȥȧȌɫǯȅ̓ȱʴ˒ɺʡȱɥ˚ɴʞŅɧɷȃś˔͕͐śʃ͇Ǯ͕ĄȰ͞ͅĠ͟ȯ5:Ĥ:ʻɲaƍɞͫͪlͬͯͮͰȭ

I updated to 1.24.0, installed the mod and then changed some gear values and nothing else. I get in to raid and immediately my console flags up an issue with the AI spawning (see screenshot 2) midway through a raid my game completely freezes and becomes unresponsive (see screenshot 1) leaving me to ALT + F4 back to my desktop. Screenshots 3 & 4 are still unclear to me as I haven't seen these messages in the console before.

1) https://prnt.sc/NNB96aM-Z_fR = (game becoming unresponsive)

2) https://prnt.sc/K0MoqA80JCGF = (Red TypeError text in console)

3) https://prnt.sc/TyqkufQBS2Rr

4) https://prnt.sc/kEgW42NBDbNB

5) https://prnt.sc/sKUDKPossxkJ = (console checking at start)

Roach

• Thank you for your great works Fin!

I found some weird loot bug on vests. Half mask, a-2607 knife, Bloodset, kite gunpowder are appear repeatedly. Tested over 30 rounds, changed many things but results were always same.

I thought medical change in advanced inventory config cause this bug so changed it to false, tested again but same at all.

Is there any solution to fix this?

Edited 8 times, last by Dokko ().

• Thank you for your great works Fin!

I found some weird loot bug on vests. Half mask, a-2607 knife, Bloodset, kite gunpowder are appear repeatedly. Tested over 30 rounds, changed many things but results were always same.

I thought medical change in advanced inventory config cause this bug so changed it to false, tested again but same at all.

Is there any solution to fix this?

As far as I'm aware this is just how PMC loot is set up in SPT. FAIT doesn't do anything to modify the loose items in bot inventories.

Hi Fin thank you for updating FAIT and I know it is late for you right now lol.

[snip]

Should be fixed, the MP-18 was causing errors when bots tried to spawn with it.

• [DEBUG]

xĀā,22047300355ċ12,701428ċ726Ć984,čĘ11Ě3ĉħ067,8Ĉ7Ď18Ĝ344Ĕ8,ħ3890Ę27İIJĤĭ56525Ė694ľ43Ĭ1Ď931Ļ07Ōʼn,4Ň5ŀ1Ğ9š821ġ24ĕĶ8ħ76ķĬ|ũ0,ŷŷ|assault,|pmcboƂfollowergluharżžƀƊƌƎƐƒƔƖrscouƜƍƏƑƓƕƗsecurity,ƋƩƟƬƢsnipeƷƝƪrkojaƾƶƸƞƑžƾtƗǂƹƑbƀlƶ|ŻŽſƁgrƦp,beǒuƯcƃ-0.5Ÿ,1.Ŕă.ňǰǷũǹǸǻDZđǬ3Ƿ3ąǷȃŶǻŷPMCsǯźƈtnameshƑǁƯǀƘtetȖmwƴhƥmmżƃđǺȪǼǷŹǯȫũđȀȫȮǛƚƁƃƄƆȏȹǤǦǨ,ƙǝtǟǡƃȴDzĺġŷ1źŷĉȹɌźŵɊǚŷđǚȀȀĠȆɎĺǮǚǶ8ɠ|İ,ťȹǚşņȹķĭɓ|ɣǰɤɏȹȲȹ-ǹ6ɇȭƃȹ59e6ŔŊijfłć3dc057aaũʀʂ6ĮdʆʈĤdŎ9bŊʒśʛīĐş9ʈʀēe7cŎġcıa4d2eĄ1Ĝ2bŬʹŋŷʀĞ4ab8ʘś3eĞŁĤśġ9ˀ˂˄6ʇˆˈŧ7ˋĠʎdĕʳʼnʥłĕŒʊb7ĽġǥċʇķĪɣĪˇcėbfaĹʀf9c˂ʗ˒ʈ3ʑŚŨf4ɻʎʃňŲūʨĈcʏ˫2ħġĶ91c4̂bʋ2dbɍ˥ʺŇĹĜ6dae0˂0eĶȂūʺŨbˤ,Ĝ̛2˸ˈťŎĆ̩Ć̕aŁġš0Ąˇ4̘˰˛cĐ8̟7fġaļʂba̽ėěc6̦̣7ʝġ˲ʳʦf0̛ů˫1a6ōĤ9ġdʂʼncŗˤeŒʷŁĵ˱ǁŋ4͋d6ʺ͆̚f˰f͋şō̲ͧ4c˄ğ˷5bͱʞʯʋ9˒ƃȮǺɻǬĬ̄ʾźɍŞɓɏɓɛȹũĠɖǻĠǾȨΟȹɲɍɓľǰĊɩ|čɧɓιδǚ|ȃɮǚũȀǚđɘ|ɹăΠɽ|ȹΘȯǷœĒĺŷēϏɻΪɤȱŞŸ.ɦǬǮǬŊήĒɤδβȹϧΡξ|ǶϨǚɦĤɰΡĎɶίυŷρɔτοϜǚωȃϽʒƃpumǢƈȸǚ5ʌʫĜ̦ͤĵĊ̏ĉʍ1͎ΐfˇċbͣ˃ВĔʳ̽˸͏̣͘ʴ5͔΃őbȂ1dͅ5Ȁʀ;Ŀɣ˅ĖİКśŧИ7̙˳6̉ʦİʜʻ6̐ͻʏ˸а΁̛ʳĿ̟īˍʂʄš˼śĈʋʍʏʑєͩʖиʚʜʞ5ʒĮ̦2ffу˽dК̥ͮbʮʰʲʴʶʸʺĐbʽ͞eed0fĎБͦʌт̜đʀḛ̌Ũи̔ͅ6͘ʂʾűʷŇĖ˟̋̍Г̐Ĵ3ˎŋ;2ʬ̜4ҀłʫĪġ΃ˇŁѪ͋6˴łaĚʁ͔Ǯ5eĮċʦˎЗdē̛̃ҡΌ͏˥ėŋ8ʋȂeЩ˸˱Ѧ̪̄́̓ю̔͊͌Иʐ˳ɣ7ӎѼНĊIJͼ0Ζ˵̕˒̘ĚʵŨшĞѼ˴ʬǩЙǥ͙ľ҅ӣˤĵ͍г̵͍͟Оͥӣͨͪţ̀ģѿэ̙ʗť̞ş˄ͭˇЭНʱbŖʃĎčһѶ˧8̔3Ƈ͔ʹѼŘ͜ԡʋɦʃŖҵą΅ѿӟʼn̪ŨӦҀΉʱΌ˄̖ťΑ3Γ5ΕΗɔǺΙǷθdͰʯ͓ͅԘśĿĎĊтʮͮʞ̵Ӂ͢0ʌĊʪceĥΩźȦpȑȓȕȗ,șƑaȜȞeȠȢȤȦȌ|ՅɝϐȮʾϐũմ.ĹȰǸɉǬΩȱɌȄăֆօέφǯ֋ϵչϡևЕȍշ֌ζՅŚ:č:ζđaƍɁ֟֞l֣֢֤֠ɽ

[Error]

TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

at BotGeneratorHelper.AITweaks.generateModsForItem (C:\Battlestate Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9454:47)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeapon (C:\Battlestate Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:7514:92)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\Battlestate Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:7211:171)

at Function.regenBot (C:\Battlestate Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:2804:51)

at Function.pmcScavAlliance (C:\Battlestate Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:1913:36)

at Function.generateBots (C:\Battlestate Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:1507:27)

at Function.onBotGen (C:\Battlestate Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:130:27)

at Object.action (C:\Battlestate Games\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:54:39)

at $79469d862e09d5e9$export$1d24e66a30f2c3c6.handleStatic (C:\Battlestate Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:13009:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (C:\Battlestate Games\SPT\obj\bundle.js:13304:41)

People are posting this in reviews, so if working on it already ignore this, but I think this is the more appropriate place for these.

• I have the same issue, I hope it will be fixed soon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!