Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• I believe I see the source of the error, it should be fixed in the next minor bugfix update. For some reason certain modded weapons are skipping past the step where they should have some vital stats assigned.

• Hi, thanks for your quick updates on the mod. I wanted to know if there was a possibility to set the chances of bots having grenades, depending on their faction? I don't want to disable grenades as a whole, but regular scavs have way too much grenades compared to the live, and I'd like to have a way to edit that.

• I believe I see the source of the error, it should be fixed in the next minor bugfix update. For some reason certain modded weapons are skipping past the step where they should have some vital stats assigned.

Its all ok now, Armor Config mod had wrong ID's for 2 rigs and made one like rail for some gun and 5.56 ammo) i edited it with proper values and all works fine now)

P.S. Thx for helping with ammo settings, i used 0, 0 and have different PMC with many types of ammo now. I have more LIVE wibes now)

• Hi, thanks for your quick updates on the mod. I wanted to know if there was a possibility to set the chances of bots having grenades, depending on their faction? I don't want to disable grenades as a whole, but regular scavs have way too much grenades compared to the live, and I'd like to have a way to edit that.

At the moment that isn't possible, but I can look into that one. If it doesn't require too much alteration to bot generation, I should be able to implement it.

• Hello there, when Im playing with my PMC there are no other PMCs on the Map, tried it on many raids in factory, Scavs, Bosses and Raiders, any idea? They are spawning when im playing with my Scav. Maybe someone got the same issue, if so, how did you solve it? :)

• need help

[SUCCESS] Debug hash (Include this in any bug report about FAIT, please):

86Ā944712887752,3431365761805Ė9,20Ċ23ģ6Ą2ċ70,ĜĚ117ģ303ij67,ĆĐč066009Ēġďĵ89ġ0ĨČęį,1ň9ęŇģć414Ğŋ785ľ5Œĕ4Łğ98ijăľ37ijĖ3ďŘŠ9ųčĖ79Ŝ,|īż,ī|assaultźpmcboƇfollowergluharƁƃƅƎƐƒƔƖƘƚrscouƠƑƓƕƗƙƛsecurity,ƏƭƣưƦsnipeƻơƮrkojaǂƺƼƢƕƃǂtƛdžƽƕbƅlƺ|ƀƂƄƆgrƪp,beǖuƳcź-0.5žŏ.1Dz2.ĕŏǻ1ǼǾǽ1ǵž.ůǽĤīǽĠǻȈȋ,PMCsdzſƌtnameshƕDžƳDŽƜtetȜmwƸhƩmmƁźĎȀǿȱǽŽȌȰȉďȱŽǟƞƆź|ƉƋƍǗǑƤƱƜǠƟɃLjƿƲƩƫɊƾƥƲƴƶƸǏLJɑɆǁǃDžǞǨǪǬ,Ɲǡtǣǥźȶȃ6ȸ5īůŻďſɰ1ɲǽ4ȾȆɸȸɷȯǻǞ|4DzŝȾţ,ĚȾǞʁʆDzʉīʇɿ3ǷʌɰɷǞĎɯ|-Ȁɫ|ȰſȾɨȱĸǰ8ĹĬȌʝīʅǞɮɲůʓůʕʝǾɼɾǞĜ,ňȾʸʺɿ|ʼɲˀʈȊʫ|ĎʲĎĎǞʚğſʞźʠʳɩɴǼīɭȃ2ʌɷʜʀ,˜˓ǾɿǺɴɲČŏ˔ʾˣŀȾ˦įɲˆ˖ɲȊ˗ʬ˞ʮĬȾˉȾˌ2ʕɽſpumǦƌȽǞʡˏȵź5dčcc5ba4błķţŝŀĽĎ5cdeb229d7fŀc̚e7ceİʕſȬpȗșțȝ,ȟƕaȢȤeȦȨȪȬȒɳdzȳȓ͇ͅDzȺʤǿ.ȯ͎ȋǹʡʅɷȷȅɻǻĎī˺ȷ̜͛˸͊ğɱȴ͈͆ĠȌȴ5:Ĝ:˫ĎaƑɢͱͰlͲ͵ʹͶȍ

???

• need help

[SUCCESS] Debug hash (Include this in any bug report about FAIT, please):

86Ā944712887752,3431365761805Ė9,20Ċ23ģ6Ą2ċ70,ĜĚ117ģ303ij67,ĆĐč066009Ēġďĵ89ġ0ĨČęį,1ň9ęŇģć414Ğŋ785ľ5Œĕ4Łğ98ijăľ37ijĖ3ďŘŠ9ųčĖ79Ŝ,|īż,ī|assaultźpmcboƇfollowergluharƁƃƅƎƐƒƔƖƘƚrscouƠƑƓƕƗƙƛsecurity,ƏƭƣưƦsnipeƻơƮrkojaǂƺƼƢƕƃǂtƛdžƽƕbƅlƺ|ƀƂƄƆgrƪp,beǖuƳcź-0.5žŏ.1Dz2.ĕŏǻ1ǼǾǽ1ǵž.ůǽĤīǽĠǻȈȋ,PMCsdzſƌtnameshƕDžƳDŽƜtetȜmwƸhƩmmƁźĎȀǿȱǽŽȌȰȉďȱŽǟƞƆź|ƉƋƍǗǑƤƱƜǠƟɃLjƿƲƩƫɊƾƥƲƴƶƸǏLJɑɆǁǃDžǞǨǪǬ,Ɲǡtǣǥźȶȃ6ȸ5īůŻďſɰ1ɲǽ4ȾȆɸȸɷȯǻǞ|4DzŝȾţ,ĚȾǞʁʆDzʉīʇɿ3ǷʌɰɷǞĎɯ|-Ȁɫ|ȰſȾɨȱĸǰ8ĹĬȌʝīʅǞɮɲůʓůʕʝǾɼɾǞĜ,ňȾʸʺɿ|ʼɲˀʈȊʫ|ĎʲĎĎǞʚğſʞźʠʳɩɴǼīɭȃ2ʌɷʜʀ,˜˓ǾɿǺɴɲČŏ˔ʾˣŀȾ˦įɲˆ˖ɲȊ˗ʬ˞ʮĬȾˉȾˌ2ʕɽſpumǦƌȽǞʡˏȵź5dčcc5ba4błķţŝŀĽĎ5cdeb229d7fŀc̚e7ceİʕſȬpȗșțȝ,ȟƕaȢȤeȦȨȪȬȒɳdzȳȓ͇ͅDzȺʤǿ.ȯ͎ȋǹʡʅɷȷȅɻǻĎī˺ȷ̜͛˸͊ğɱȴ͈͆ĠȌȴ5:Ĝ:˫ĎaƑɢͱͰlͲ͵ʹͶȍ

???

thats normal, it does not mean there is an issue but it is there so that if there is an issue or bug, you include that hash in the support ticket so that it can be debugged easier.

• Is there a trick to getting this to fix the 12.12 bot difficulty adjustments? Or is there a specific mod people are using with success?

Change these numers in the config.

these below are a little easier (bigger number = easier, bots slower)

Code: config.json
    "aiAimSpeedMult": 1.7,
    "aiShotSpreadMult": 2.7,
    "aiVisionSpeedMult": 0.9,
    "sniperBotAccuracyMult": 1.2,
    "visibleDistanceMult": 1.2,
    "semiAutoFireRateMult": 1.2,
  • Hi, I have a bug I hadn't last time I played (didn't touch anything since), on AKI 2.2.3, seems to be related to the saveDebugFiles function. When I turned the option off, the mod started fine. Following hash only appears on a successful launch, the bug didn't generate any.

Code
    86Ā944712887752,3431365761805Ė9,26đ4ĖđĐ853Ė,ĜĚ1172330IJ067,ĆĐčĶ6009Ē08ďIJ89Ń02ċ5ęĮď5Ň9ġı07ă49ńŋċħ6ĕ91ĕ4ŀğŚijăş37ijĖ3,ŇĮĈ3ŕ5429ė,|0,1,Žſ|assaultŻpmcboƊfollowergluharƄƆƈƑƓƕƗƙƛƝrscouƣƔƖƘƚƜƞsecurity,ƒưƦƳƩsnipeƾƤƱrkojaDžƽƿƥƘƆDžtƞljǀƘbƈlƽ|ƃƅƇƉgrƭp,beǙuƶcŻ-0.5ƀž.1ǵ2.ĕžǾſȀǿǿǸƀǴǾŴƁğȉŽȋ,PMCsǶŽ|ƏtnameshƘLjƶLJƟtetȝmwƻhƬmmƄŻ1.ůȁȳȂȁȌǶȴſĎȲȂȷǢơƉŻ|ƌƎƐǚǔƧƴƟǣƢɇNjǂƵƬƮɎǁƨƵƷƹƻǒNJɕɊDŽdžLjǡǫǭǯ,ƠǤtǦǨȯȽǼďğǵůżďȔɳ1ɵſ4ɂſɲ|ɼ,ɺĎȁǡ|5ŽħɂʆŰɵǡģŰǵʍʇʌĩɰɂŽɺǡȻɂ-Ȁ6ɬſȔɂʟȂĸdzńʥǾɾʗɵŽijɂůʐ|ůʘɾȂʁʩǡĜ,ňʉǵʼʄʅʾɵʺʿʙʫɂĎʴĎĎǡʜȊʣʡǡʣȳȉɷȓ.2ʐɺʞʍ,˜ʵȹʸ|ǽɷɵČž˖ˀˤĿɂ˧Įʌ2Žʊˆīʬ˞ɵʰˈğʛȺʘʂǶɃumǩƏɁ˒ˠǾȷʃ5dčcc5ba4bŁķŤħĿĶĎ5cdeb2Ÿd7fĿc̚e7ceįʘȔȭpȘȚȜȞ,ȠƘaȣȥeȧȩȫȭȒɶȸȓ̈́ȷ˲žǵȔȹ˘Ƿ˿dzʐɹʗǾʚɿɺȺǶˋ͔˻ʊ̜ī͙ɴ͇͙͆ˬʠȓ5:Ĝ:ˬĸaƔɦͯͮlͰͳͲʹ̈́
  • Code
    Hello, when I turn on the equipment, there are bots with a need for stability of 30-50%, at the beginning it costs 90-100. When I turn off this setting, the weapon will spawn with durability parameters of 90-100.
  • Find some issues but not sure if those are related to ur mod,used to use lua spawn rework but deleted it already.

Raiders are regard as scav/some scav are regard as boss on the conclusion page which make me concerned about some "kill raider" mission may not be accomplished.

Sniper scav are basically not spawn on the custom.(haven’t see one but maybe just not enough raids?) PMC numbers are not enough,sometimes even can't meet any of them in the custom and never hear shooting in the raid.problem is i disable the spawn changes in the editor.

Don't know if it's correct that i think extra wave doesn't relate to default spawn,right?so if i disable spawn changes or set extra waves to 0 the game should run as default spawn.(i select "as online" option)but it's not same as i played before,maybe it's due to the new game update(2.2.3)?

Yo,i just delete this mod and finally "raider" show up on the conclusion page!but i really don't want to delete it,could you do any fixs?

Edited once, last by Mr.Seng ().

• Wanted to start using FAIT to stop this crazy new PMC AI that lazer beams you faster than any human player on live. I downloaded the mod and now it wont activate on the server saying;

Mod bot_inventories package.json main property points to non-existing file

[ERROR] Invalid mod encountered

the bot_inventories file has nothing inside - have I mucked up here? as far as i can tell, invalid mod encountered means it won't work?

help would be greatly appreciated, really want to give this a go.

cheers

• Server Crash before HASH is printed.

Hey there. Have an issue with the mod pack. Black to screen on extract is breaking gameplay loop within Road to Tarkov, disabling Progressive gear not helping with the issue, and trying to disable Gear changes entirely from first-page breaks server.
    Error:

• Fin added a new version:

Fin
  • That seems to be occurring because you have an invalid item ID in your bot files, either a null value or a mod that added its item IDs incorrectly. The newest version should skip over the error you're getting, but won't fix the root issue, which may still cause you problems down the road.

• Im getting this issue:

┌───────────────────────────────┐

│ SPT-AKI 2.2.2 │

https://discord.sp-tarkov.com

│ │

│ This work is free of charge │

│ Commercial use is prohibited │

└───────────────────────────────┘

[INFO] Importing database...

ModLoader: loading mods...

[WARNING] Mod EmuRC/GhostFenixx-SVM is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!

[WARNING] Mod Lua-ExamineAllItems is not compatible with the current version of AKI. You may encounter issues - no support will be provided!

[INFO] Loading: Chomp-LabsRaiderSpawnFix 1.1.0

[INFO] 2 spawn triggers fixed

[INFO] Loading: r1ft-BotNames 1.0.0

[INFO] Loading: GhostFenixx - Server Value Modifier 1.4.3

[INFO] Loading: SPT-Expanded Scav Karma v1.0.0

[INFO] Loading: Fin-AITweaks

[INFO] Loading bot names into database ...

[SUCCESS] Bot names Loaded into database ...

SVM has awoken, EmuTarkovRC wishes you a good day

[DEBUG] SVM:Fleamarket settings enabled

[DEBUG] SVM:Loot settings enabled

[DEBUG] SVM:Bot section settings enabled

[DEBUG] SVM:Items settings enabled

[DEBUG] SVM:Player settings enabled

[DEBUG] SVM:Hideout settings enabled

[DEBUG] SVM:Raids settings enabled

[INFO] Fin's AI Tweaks: AI difficulty changes complete.

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property '_name' of undefined

at Function.saveDebugFiles (E:\Aki 16909\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:6236:32)

at Function.saveDebugFiles (E:\Aki 16909\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:6145:14)

at AITweaks.main (E:\Aki 16909\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5562:13)

at AITweaks.load (E:\Aki 16909\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:53:8)

at Function.executeMods (E:\Aki 16909\obj\src\loaders\ModLoader.js:147:13)

at Function.load (E:\Aki 16909\obj\src\loaders\ModLoader.js:17:19)

at Object.load [as aki-mods] (E:\Aki 16909\obj\src\callbacks\ModCallbacks.js:9:19)

at Function.load (E:\Aki 16909\obj\src\utils\App.js:22:13)

at Function.main (E:\Aki 16909\obj\src\Program.js:26:13)

at Object.117../Lib.js (E:\Aki 16909\obj\src\Program.js:30:9)

[SUCCESS] Started webserver at http://127.0.0.1:6969

[SUCCESS] Started websocket at ws://127.0.0.1:6969

[SUCCESS] Server is running. Happy playing!

• Hi Finn, (I'm writing through a translator, sorry for the text) I have a question for you, is there a way to make bots walk on the map and not sit still? Fin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!