Lua's Custom Spawn Point Maker

• Lua added a new file:

Lua

2022-08-0721-46_22.4_-1.1_2.6_0.0_0.1_0.0_1.0_0.png

Custom Spawn Point Maker

:!: This is a tool for Custom Spawn Point mod:!:

• Generate JSON file with custom spawn point template to use
    • It doesn't give you Ready-To-Use spawn points but quick template without taking a screenshot or building AKI-Modules
    • Required to edit lines like "Sides" and "Categories", plus a little bit of care
    • Place DLL file into %SPT%/BepInEx/plugins
    1. Go to the place where you want to make custom pawn point
    2. Press the "INSERT" key or change the key in BepInEx config menu (F12)
    3. Check JSON files are generated in %SPT%/CustomSpawnPoints/ by daily format
    4. Use it to your own presets for Custom Spawn Point mod also "How to add" Guides are included in the CSP mod.

3.1.1 Default Spawn Locations and BotZoneNames

• Hello Lua,

In the hopes of thurthering the expansiveness of the mod files database can you please contact me either via this site or through my email? If interested for my email plz let me know so i don't let my address sit here too long.

Sorry for posting this in your support thread i was unaware of any other way to attempt a conversation with you.

Curious about the LIT project? Get in on the pre-made Discord or through this SubReddit which both will be empty until i get a release out.

• Hello Lua,

In the hopes of thurthering the expansiveness of the mod files database can you please contact me either via this site or through my email? If interested for my email plz let me know so i don't let my address sit here too long.

Sorry for posting this in your support thread i was unaware of any other way to attempt a conversation with you.

Yon can contact me via discord as well.

Join the SPT server and ping or dm me

• Lua added a new version:

Lua
    • Updated module.dll for Unity 2019 and Aki 2.1.0
  • Lua added a new version:

Lua
    • Updated as BepInEx plugin
      • You can configure the key default is still Insert key, press F12 or config menu key in game
    • Added In-game UI popup when generates the new spawn point (screenshot in the main page)
    • Supported "akiVersion": 3.x.x

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!