Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• hi. is reload speed modifier possible? u know faster reload animation

Nope, that's related to skills, i'd use Profile Editor for that.
    you can use OP reload from experimental, but that's like way too fast.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• yea that one is very buggy(mean profile editor one). makes animation stuck, there used to be aios mod that had it, but those are not updated for a long time

• i think something is wrong with the download link. i tried to download and when i unzipped into the user/mods, there was no GFVE folder or anything at all but a notepad file. anyone know wtf i might be doing wrong?

Sounds like you went big brain and tried to open 7z archive with a notepad before and it has it by default now.

Download 7zip> https://www.7-zip.org/ > Install it> Right click on the file you got from Gdrive > Open with > 7 Zip File Manager
    Alternatively, it should show in Right click menu - 7Zip > Open archive, or unpack right away, up to you.

• The_Katto added a new version:

• Hello is anyone having same issue as me, i ain't got any scav snipers? I change pmc to scav snipers chance but instead of scav snipers i have a PMC on customs roof. On Woods or interchange doesn't change a thing.

• Hello is anyone having same issue as me, i ain't got any scav snipers? I change pmc to scav snipers chance but instead of scav snipers i have a PMC on customs roof. On Woods or interchange doesn't change a thing.

I think you misunderstood the converter AI.
    It turns SCAVs, Snipers SCAVs or Raiders into PMC on selected percentage when AI unit is about to generate, not vice versa.
    Furthermore there is no Snipers SCAVs in Interchange.

• Oh yes sorry i meant shireline not interchange. And looks like missunderstood it yes. I'll try by putting 0 eveywhere and i'll see if there's any changes thanks.

• Hi,

first of all, I love your Mod and it is one of my Mandatory installs.

Now My Questions:

Raid Options
    is it possible to change the "Extended Raids" time, to a editable custom value?
    I would like to have a little bit more Time, but still have the the Time pressure.

Bots
    I also Use "zFin-AITweaks" Mod.
    But i want a slightly Higher Boss chance.
    Right now i have a Mod Load Order where SVM starts bevor FAIT, and it seems to have no Problem.
    Is it possible make the Boss/Raider/Cultist to be enabled without the Requirements of enabling the Bots in general?

• Custom time for every map is obviously doable, it's just the question of rationale - to have one button to just not care about time and 10 different fields to adjust timer for each map - it's just inconvenient.
    Someday I'll implement it, but not looking for it right now.

Speaking of FAIT, I'm not accustomed how he handles AI, you can always enable any section in SVM if FAIT is loading after, since SVM won't cause the issues with FAIT this way.

• It's not the problem of the back-end, but rather making even more clutter in the front-end.
    Adding +Time as a separate option for each location is doable, I'll look into it

• I can't get the "load last loaded preset on launch" option to work on the top bar "options" drop down.

Every time I open the value editor I have to manually select my preset and that option goes back to being unchecked even though I checked it the last time I opened the editor.

• Does anyone know if they are working on making this available for 3.5.3?

It is available for 3.5.3
    To be clearer - there is no changes between 3.5.1 - 3.5.3 that would affect SVM at any way.
    Most mods aren't affected by those if you care to look for AKI changelogs.

Edited once, last by GhostFenixx ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!