Posts by Tron

Tron added a new version:

Small hotfix to change price of MP7 box magazine and Scar 7.62 Casket magazine.

Forgot to include mods folder in the last hotfix for those who are new to adding mods. Now it's just a drag and drop into your SPT install. Sorry about that lol. :D

- added mods folder inside user folder directory

Actual mod itself has not changed.

- Added SIG 6.8 rounds to the Jungle Fighter AR10 cartridge filter.

Tron added a new file:

Good Sir, I hope you are doing well. It's me again, asking for more of your hard work. ^^

I know you added armor presets so that we could add in our own armors to your system. Absolutely wonderful.

Would it be possible to add in ammo presets as well, so we could add in our own ammo compatibility in the future?

For example, the mod I am building currently adds in "old" and "damaged" ammo to the game and loot pools. (Inspiration from Stalker series). I would love to be able to make it compatible with your system. Right now my "Damaged 9x19mm PSO" has a random fire-rate increase of 900% on the stats screen due to incompatibilities :D

Thank you for all of your hard work.

I just installed and did everything the installation page said but when i when to run the server file it kept saying the application had a critical error and failed to run.

exception produced: typer error: can't read properties of undefined ( reading ' get Config')

did I mess something up on my end or did I not download it correctly?

I don't believe Fontaine has updated the mod to SPT version 3.5.1 yet, which appears to be what you're trying to run the mod on. Wait for an update or play on 3.5. :)

I worded that poorly. I meant that I was adding compatibility to weapons added by other mods via the preset/template method you referenced. However, when I go to add in armor from other mods, it says "Unclassified" under Armor class, even though Ive added the correct armor class "Gost 2", etc. into the armor templates. Other things added from your mod like Spalling chance etc, I cannot change for the custom armor, even though I've added this info into the template area. In my limited knowledge, my guess is because Realism is feeding from SPT database and not other mod databases. Do you know any work around off the top of your head? I want to use all your features, I'd just like to add more items into the game and make them compatible. I followed how you added SamSwat's stuff for weapons. It's just the armor that's giving me problems atm. Thanks for all the responses!

I'm making compatibility patches for other addon items. I can make patches for weapons easily. I just add them into your templates folder. Unfortunately for armor, I cannot do this as easily because it feeds from SPT's actual item database and won't see any other items added from mods, even though I added armor profiles to the templates area. Is there any work around you can think of? Thanks in advance!

I was looking through the files and I saw that you have weapon presets for different bot types. What dictates when they will use one of these presets?

For example, I see scavs have several presets for the MP18. Where can I see the chance that this preset will be used.

Thank you!

Hello!

Is there any quick way of hiding any items that are "Out of Stock" in the trader menus?

This would make the list a lot cleaner with only the available items for sale being shown.

Would love to see some kind of trader randomized assort lists every reset. Combined with path to tarkov and your realism changes, it would provide for a pretty gritty experience. Imagine hiking across several maps, finally getting to the trader of your choice only to find that the ammunition you were going to buy is out of stock that reset. ^^ Love this mod and I couldn't play SPT without it. Thanks for your work on this mod. Also, I would be glad to assist with small tedious tasks, like filling in bot loadouts or adding things to loot tables. I can't do heavy lifting, but mainly the small annoying stuff. Let me know!

Hello!

I'm encountering a backend error whenever I purchase a weapon. If it's armor, ammo, mods, etc there's no issues.

I get the spinning circle immediately after purchasing a weapon. After some time, the backend error message pops up. The gun ends up being in my inventory after the message is exited and the game reloads to the main menu.

This is on a fresh install of SPT 3.2.2, no other mods active.

Config file is left on default with no changes.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'items' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property 'items' of undefined

at Array.addItem (D:\Turkov\user\mods\Fin-LimitedInventories\src\mod.js:834:44)

at TradeHelper.buyItem (D:\Turkov\user\mods\Fin-LimitedInventories\src\mod.js:791:51)

at TradeController.confirmTrading (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:6969:37)

at Proxy.processTrade (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:2827:37)

at TradeItemEventRouter.handleItemEvent (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:15566:44)

at ItemEventRouter.handleEvents (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:15634:38)

at ItemEventCallbacks.handleEvents (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:1704:63)

at $de60112e0288ef4d$export$1dd35d19c79daa7c.action (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:16226:48)

at ItemEventStaticRouter.handleStatic (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:14794:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (D:\Turkov\obj\bundle.js:15110:41)