Posts by Jehree

Jehree added a new version:

Code cleanup and refactor.

End user experience is largely unchanged, but I did add this:

• Added option to display a disabled interaction prompt that says "Extract Unavailable" when in an exfil that is not available to the player (including exfils that will never be available, like scav extracts when you're on a PMC run). The setting is defaulted to false, enable it in F12 menu if desired.

API stuff:

• API now properly utilizes itself to add the interactions it adds, instead of hardcoding them in weird places.
    • CustomExfilTrigger is now passed into the event so that it's methods can be used if desired.
    • Player Side is no longer passed through event, fetch it via Singleton<GameWorld>.Instance.MainPlayer.Side if you need it.
    • Interactions are fetched every single time the interaction menu is refreshed (entering the zone for the first time, when looking at something else and looking back, etc.). This means they can be modified mid raid, and are generally just more powerful.
    • API users can no longer disable the extract toggle. Having that option in felt weird and out of scope, so I removed it. If another mod wants to make an extract unavailable, it should do so via requirements or other methods.

Fixed issue with labs extracts (sewer and the elevators) not allowing exfil zone to be enabled

• the "Extract" prompt no longer is gray / disabled when the extract has unmet requirements (power, switch, etc.). Now, it will play an error sound and give you a notification pop up indicating what the incomplete requirements are.
    • All car extracts as well as the elevators on Labs do not have a toggleable timer. Once you begin extracting, you cannot stop it. All additional exfil interactions added by other mods using this API will show on the car / the button inside the elevator.
    • Fixed debug prompt not showing up on car extracts.

Let me know if any other extracts are broken!

Jehree added a new file:

Sorry it took so long to update! Should be version agnostic for 3.9.X+

This version will only work with SPT 3.9.x

• Update for SPT 3.9.0

Updated package.json to ~3.8.

No changes were made to the mod itself for 3.8.3. I have been playing with it without issue.

Jehree added a new file:

This version will only work with SPT 3.8.0

• Allow disabling insurance for keys and gilded key containers
    • Resolve issue that caused magazine presets to not function

Note: The new insurance options require new entries in the config file, so make sure to overwrite the config file when updating

• Moved new configs to the top of config.json
    • Remove quest key from key list
    • Add missing streets keys
    • Don't output quest keys in missing keys list
    • Refactor a bunch of code, should work with SVM properly now

Update for SPT 3.8.0

• Add new keys
    • Add functionality that auto-migrates to new layout when updating
    • Add a new finite_keys_list list, enabled via use_finite_keys_list. Thanks @odt1
    • Add a new all_keys_in_secure option, enabled by default. Allows adding the rusted bloody key to secure containers

Fixed bug that caused error upon raid load when Realism compatibility setting enabled. Thank you <3  monarrez95 for pointing it out and finding the fix!

This update adds ammos added with Streets expansion, does a LOT of backend code cleanup, and adds a blacklisted item type feature.

Any spawn points containing one or more items with parent ids present in the config.json spawnpoint_item_type_blacklist array will be skipped when loose loot is edited. This is to hopefully keep the mod from overwriting spawn points like Customs giving tree, various marked rooms, etc. that can spawn many item types and not JUST ammo.

If you find any spots that were previously spawning high value loot but now only spawn ammo boxes, please let me know so I can try and blacklist those spawn points.

I borked the directories on the 1.1.0 update, this fixes that. You may have to delete some mod guts from your user/mods folder... sorry guys :/

LICENSE:

• you may consider this explicit permission to do whatever you want with any Gilded Key Storage versions prior to this one. If you are interested in iterating on or otherwise doing something with Gilded Key Storage versions 1.2.0 and forward that is prohibited by the license (redistributing an edited version, using it in a modpack, etc.) please reach out to me first. There's a very high percent chance that I will be okay with it.

UPDATE:

• Incorporated Jaxander's reordering of the keys. Thank you for doing that, Jaxander!
    • Added streets expansion keys and ordered them to be somewhat logical with Jaxander's reorder
    • Added some janky over-engineered debug features. If you are an average user of the mod, please ignore them. If you want to know more, see the new Debug Features tab.

SPT-3.6.0 update. No changes made to Traveler, Fontaine just updated the PTTExtracts.dll plugin to work with SPT-3.6.0.

If you have a customized version of Traveler installed on your 3.5.8 install, you can copy it to 3.6.0. Just make sure you replace the plugin with the updated one from this version.

Should still work on 3.6.0. Scream at me if it doesn't.

(no changes were made)

Updated my most important mod to 3.6.0!