Posts by Kippa

I'm playing at 3440 x 1440 resolution for other games, and that's a huge increase from 1080P, so normally it should absolutely at least double, if not triple my FPS.

I've already tried the game on the absolutely lowest graphics settings with all those stuffs like HBAO turned off, doesn't improve the FPS at all just like for resolution, when they are supposed to boost it a lot. Hence why this seems really weird to me.

I usually just select high or horde for bots, so you might be right about this lowering the FPS. I will try out medium for comparison. But my CPU usage is like 20-25%, so it's silly that this option which should be CPU intensive would barely use any CPU but instead chooses to tank the FPS.

Playing at a higher resolution depending on if the game that you are playing is CPU and/or GPU intensive drastically tanks your FPS because more processing power is needed, playing at 1080p is usually the best but like you I also have a 1440p monitor and it's lovely.

What FPS was you averaging when playing on the lowest settings just out of curiosity? I tested this last week and of course my/our game would look like shit running down a wall but I had a stable 100 FPS even at 3440x1440, I didn't have time to test it with x amount of AI/Bots in raid which I might do at some point.

Yeah I wouldn't recommend turning the amount of bots to Horde or High there's no point to it, always leave it to Like Online. I believe Tarkov is more GPU intensive than CPU so that's more than likely why you are seeing 20-25% usage.

Changing the resolution to 1920x1080 really doesn't help with FPS, if it does help its a very, very small increase in performance.

However, changing how many AI/bots that will be loaded/spawned on to each map will have a drastic effect on your FPS, if your computer is tanking on FPS just lower the amount of AI for that particular map. Also try lowering or disabling Shadows and HBAO and turn off unnecessary graphical settings e.g. Grass Shadows, Chromatic Aberration etc.. doing these things has massively helped me with performance but its all about trial and error and testing what works best for you and your computer.

Thanks for responding mate :thumbup:

1) I don't think I have any mods that affect weapons themselves other than adding modifications like Scopes, Fore grips etc. I could of edited it wrong so I'm going to test it a bit more and see what happens. I always double check to see if certain parameters are enabled or disabled but yea sometimes I can forget to turn it on or off :D

2) I do understand this setting like you said it is fairly self explanatory :)

3) Okay I think I understand this setting more now, correct me if I am wrong here but from my understanding it means the AI are 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x more likely to wear this armour compared to the default? The default is 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, and I changed my config for Scavs to 2, 3, 1, 1, 3, 2, I don't like Scavs having class 4 & higher armour and I think class 3 armour as the maximum is perfect for them and I might of copied what you said but I just want to make sure ^^

Hi I have some questions about this mod -

1) How do I make sure my enemies' weapons aren't massively damaged too hell? In the config I have "weaponMaxDurabilityMin_Max" & "weaponDurabilityMin_Max" both at 100,100 and weapons still have shockingly low durability, not sure what I have done wrong here.

2) Is there anyway to edit or look at which medical provisions the AI can spawn with? For example, a Scav can spawn with a CML and Salewa and another Scav can have 2 Splints, Painkillers and a Medkit. A lot of Scav AI in my raids always spawn with the standard bandages and standard splints, no CML, Grizzly's etc. I need more of a variety instead of the same stuff over and over again.

3) I don't quite understand the "armourLevelWeights" in the config, how would I get a Scav to only have armour class 1-3? I don't like the idea of Scavs having the same armour as Raiders or PMC's and I need lower classes of armours for tasks.

I might have more questions later but I'll leave it for now, thank you for any responses.

yeah true enough, would make the code itself more convoluted and hard to understand at the same time however, it's a toss up eh.

I wish people would do their own research instead of asking on a thread or a forum it takes a couple of seconds lol, I literally Google'd Tarkov boss names and found my answer within 2 clicks :D

It tells me 404 page not found
    I think his profile is now private?

Just be patient and keep refreshing mate I kept having this error as well, I think it's because of this websites certificates not responding with your internet or the server, these things can happen from time-to-time when the website in question has recently been updated.

I used the most recent version and changed nothing, so I don't know what you're asking for.

The reason why I am asking is to see if you had changed anything in the config but you have answered my question. I downloaded the most recent update and it works fine like you said, but I don't receive the error message so I don't know :/

OK. I removed all my mods, loaded in (to make sure the game didn't have any errors regarding trying to spawn an item in my inventory that's from a mod I removed and it loaded fine), exited the game, installed your mod, and got the following error.

At this point, I think there has to be something wrong with the mod, as the game runs fine without it or any other mods.

Please could you share your Fins AI Tweaks config file in a spoiler?

Maybe ask someone for assistance to help with your issues? What's the point in creating a thread if you don't want "answers"?

There is plenty of people who are willing to help you, myself included, but don't blame the mod for your own mistakes.

If you have correctly installed SPT-AKI it should work without any problems, can you give more details on your issues?

Yeah, Crosses Fingers and hope they do. :)

Also Are you using AdvancedCustimWeapons mod at all? Cause im getting an error with it.

I've never used that mod I'm sorry to say man, I'd suggest heading over to the mod page and dropping a comment there I'm sure someone will give you a better answer than I can. What does that mod do?

Yup, had to delete most of my mods that weren't updated for 2.0.0 :( Hopefully they get updated XD

It's part and parcel with this kind of thing man unfortunately but just be patient and wait for updates :thumbup:

No I wasn't able to get it working. I keep getting an Error saying. So im deleting my mods little by little to see if it fixes it

I had this message pop up because of a corrupt profile or maybe due to a mod that changes trader values wrong, for me I had ScavCat giving me issues so I removed it from my list. Let me know if you manage to find out which mod is causing this error message, it might help others who get this pop up :thumbup:

Yo Jub, I've looked at your current mods list and I'm curious to know have you double checked to see if any of them are outdated? I had the atlas clothing, gear and SR-25 loaded in to my AKI 2.0.0 and these were causing an issue for my game, have you had any issues with them?

Looking at the image you have attached, try changing the "false" to "true" and then see if that works. There is another way to modify the global loot chances in the Aki_Data but its not recommended for some reason, maybe it causes conflicts I'm not sure.

Hope this helps bud!

I recommend installing - Smart spawn controller

*I have noticed this has the ability to keep your game performance in raid over 60+ FPS if setup correctly and distributes AI across the board. If you have FIns AI Tweaks installed I would also recommend disabling the ai changes at the top in the config to avoid conflictions. This helps in so many ways for loading the AI in to raids, whether its timing, the amount of AI in your raids and keeping your FPS consistent.*

If you need help just DM me and I'll try and help you!

Hi, you haven't described what your issue is, I'm assuming you have a problem with the Butter bread mod? If so, your best option is to head over to the mod itself and write up a comment there and someone will help you.

Just curious, are you using the Bleeding Edge or SPT-AKI version?

That's also my plan, I've been trying to test the mods out for months. I've been resetting my profile because I felt like I am in an advantage. I think It'll take a lot of tests before we can find that "sweet spot", cuz you know mods keep getting updated and a lot of errors to go through.

Yeah exactly mate, all about trial and error isn't it. I'll be testing again tomorrow or Thursday this week, I need to find that sweet spot so I can finally enjoy playing the game ^^ if you do manage to find that spot make sure to share it with me please bud, thanks.

Thanks man, I'm gonna test and observe this setting later :D

My plan or idea is to have it like the actual online game, PMC's are tough and Raiders aren't too bad either and Scavs are somewhat easy but can still pose a threat, also the loot these characters have I would like it to be similar to online. I don't want fully decked out weapons and the best armour right at the start kinda beats the objective haha. If you manage to find that sweat spot let me know please mate :)

Hey Roach, would you upload your config settings? Especially the spawn and loadout, I would love to refer on them. It's okay if not :)

Yea that's not a problem bud, just keep in mind I haven't had the chance to fully customize my config to where I want it but I have edited it slightly, I can reupload again at a later point when I have gone through and tested it myself :)