Posts by Kippa

That one should have been fixed as of about an hour ago, in version 1.17a (And there's 1.17b out now, because I let something even worse slip through by mistake, that also needed fixing x.x).

Let me know if you're still getting that error on 1.17b, though, but looking at the line it says it's occuring on, it should be fixed ^^

Cheers bud I'll take a gander now and get back to you :)

Edit: I did install 1.17b a couple hours ago and then after one raid those messages started to appear so I'm not sure now :D

First off thank you Fin for updating this mod this mod is a must-have and I love it.

Just to make you and everyone aware I have installed the latest version and took my time setting up the mod as I wanted but I have this message pop up in the local server executable that worries me slightly = https://prnt.sc/1qrltxe

I'm not sure what is causing this message to show up hopefully yourself Fin or someone else can elaborate on this, thanks in advance.

I have been having this issue were the item pictures in game keep changing, I have gone on to the thread pages before hand to see if anyone has brought this issue too attention but I couldn't find anything on it, hopefully someone can explain why this is happening. I read online that clearing the cache may help so I tried this but sadly it doesn't seem to work.

I don't know how much more I can further explain this so I have attached a couple of screenshots from my last time playing the game.

Thanks for any help in advance.

• "You need your own API key now to use tarkov-market (5 requests per minute isn't enough anymore with so many users)"

The only way to get a tarkov-market API key is to donate to their patreon. Does this update mean that we now need to pay someone else to use a the "real value" part of this mod?

Yes that is correct and I personally don't like the idea of paying a monthly subscription on Patreon for what effectively should be a free mod just like every other mod on this website. If people have the money to splash out on this fair play to them but unless the price of it comes down a bit I'll wait until then.

I don't think you will get any kind of support for Bleeding Edge version I'm afraid and if you plan on using AKI 1.6.0 I wouldn't recommend using it, use 1.5.1 instead. Actually come to think of it, I think the devs of this website removed AKI 1.6.0 because it had numerous issues and 1.5.1 is/was the better option until AKI 2.0.0 for 12.11 gets released to the public.

I also wanted to share another error trace message that I think is caused by this mod. For context, this happened whilst I was in-raid and I just died to Rashalla in dorms with his goons and my game would not load back to the main menu, so I then ALT + TAB'd and checked my local server and this message appeared. I believe that happens when I insure my gear with the trader, it worked okay before but now it seems to not want to work, hopefully this gets sorted soon!

Okay no problem :) below is my complete Fins AI custom settings, give it a try and let me know what you think:

Hi Mad Mike appreciate the kind words man.

To answer your question yes these are still my current settings, I haven't had the need to change anything other than the AI gear and min_max values which I believe works really well if you don't want the AI having tonnes of loot and OP weapons, I can share it with you if you would like to try out my settings?

Well, I tried to repair a vest with ScavCat, it crashed my game, and now this shows up whenever i start the game, even when i delete or put the mod back in.

Same thing just happened to me. Game closes after pressing "OK"

I posted this temporary fix on another thread and it seemed to of worked for the person who posted it originally.

"I had this problem before and I did this to fix it temporarily:

Go in to your user/profiles and double click your profile, edit the profile with Notepad++ or what ever you use and press CTRL + F, then search for SCAVCAT.

There should be 1 instance for this and it should look like this:-

SCAVCAT": {

"currentLevel": 1,

"currentSalesSum": 539300, <<<<< (if this line says 'null' there is something wrong, more than likely the ScavCat mod)

"currentStanding": 0.2,

"NextLoyalty": null,

"loyaltyLevels": {

"0": {

"minLevel": 1,

"minSalesSum": 0,

"minStanding": 0

I can't say for certain why this happens, you may need to do this every time you start your local server because I had to do this. As for what you should put there I'm not really sure, I think this just shows how much Rubbles I currently have but I would have to look in to this myself to make sure.

Give this a try and let me know if this works!"

Yeah I think that's the default setting, mix around with it but don't put it to high or your game will have issues processing every individual item on the map. Let me know how you get on bud.

I think I can help you with the low loose loot situation dude:-

Go in to your Aki_Data > Server > Database > Globals.json > CTRL + F & type " GlobalLootChanceModifier" (if it says couldn't find match you may have to scroll down and look for it)

I changed this setting between 5.00 - 6.00 just so it doesn't give me tonnes of loot which would make the game easier, you can modify this to your liking.

I managed to get 1.6.0 working but with the constant issues I just couldn't take it anymore so I reverted back to 1.5.1 and after a couple of discussions with others I managed to get it working again (big shout out to the people that helped me!), it's not too difficult to setup without adding mods straight away I should add, also playing as Scav is absolutely pointless because you should be focused on getting your PMC levelled up until we get the 12.11 update of course.

Bleeding Edge has no support here bud, I'm fairly certain there are notifications or clearly visible messages on this website that there will be no support or release notes given for it, that is the authors/creators of this website's rules, it even says on the Bleeding Edge page.

Glad to be of some assistance to you bud and happy gaming!

I had this problem before and I did this to fix it temporarily:

Go in to your user/profiles and double click your profile, edit the profile with Notepad++ or what ever you use and press CTRL + F, then search for SCAVCAT.

There should be 1 instance for this and it should look like this:-

SCAVCAT": {

"currentLevel": 1,

"currentSalesSum": 539300, <<<<< (if this line says 'null' there is something wrong, more than likely the ScavCat mod)

"currentStanding": 0.2,

"NextLoyalty": null,

"loyaltyLevels": {

"0": {

"minLevel": 1,

"minSalesSum": 0,

"minStanding": 0

I can't say for certain why this happens, you may need to do this every time you start your local server because I had to do this. As for what you should put there I'm not really sure, I think this just shows how much Rubbles I currently have but I would have to look in to this myself to make sure.

Give this a try and let me know if this works!

I was going through my mod list and remembered I had the KMC Mod Pack installed and was thinking when would a new update be released, you have answered my question mate lmao.

I look forward to the newer version coming *real* soon!