AKI will not load after updating Live to 12.11.7.xxxxx

• I also do hope the same just because I want to try the SPT out, It looks amazing, and I have dreamed of something like this (I am not that good in the game lol)

I have 180 million in the original game, it's out of favor. The only problem with AKI mod is that the "PMC's" are dumb, they keep looking at you for about 3 seconds before shooting

• Please forgive me if this breaks Forum etiquette., but I have given myself 'lines' that I thought appropriate to share:

'I will check SPT-AKI Forums before thinking about starting the 'Live' game...'

......x 97

Maybe that'll learn me.

• HAHA same man, the Live game is so boring with barely any new content other than the mk47 and daily quests. otherwise no new big content update in a long while. Now I cant play SPT :(

• I have 180 million in the original game, it's out of favor. The only problem with AKI mod is that the "PMC's" are dumb, they keep looking at you for about 3 seconds before shooting

If you install the zFin-AITweaks mod, the AI seems to progressively get harder. Also, from inside that mods config.json file, you can tweak the AI's stats and behavior. Definitely adds to the realism of "online feel".

• Awww maan... I've just set up a brand new PC and moved the SSD with Live (not updated since September) and AKI to it - since it's a brand new OS installation, would I have to run Live at least once to get AKI to run? Or will it run on its own?

Cause at this point running Live will DEFINITELY prevent AKI from running :/

• I've always run AKI without running the LIVE version. I never update EFT without the release of a new version of SP Aki and everything always works fine.

The only thing missing in AKI right now is the enhancement of shelter and crafting skills. I'm looking forward to the fix.

Edited once, last by Sheremet ().

• Sorry for my bad english. I always make 2 copys of the EFT Folder when a patch comes out for the original game. One i let untouched as archive, the other one i use for SPT. Yesterday i updated my original game and had the same issue that SPT will not work anymore. I copied then the untouched copy folder of the version before the new update to the original EFT Folder and now my SPT works fine again.

• Se você instalar o mod zFin-AITweaks, o AI parece ficar cada vez mais difícil. Além disso, de dentro desse arquivo mods config.json, você pode ajustar as estatísticas e o comportamento do AI. Definitivamente aumenta o realismo da "sensação online".

I already downloaded this mod, the problem is that even making the changes in config.json, it doesn't seem to change anything in the game besides the equipment, the AI is still dumb.

• I had to do a fresh install of windows so when I redownloaded everything I ran into the issue, but it's alright. I can wait for updates. Waited 2 months for SPT to update when the big changes were happening a few months back. I've got no issues waiting another few months xD. Love this project.

• I've always run AKI without running the LIVE version.

Yeah, but it's still there, installed. I've got a brand new OS installation, so neither it, nor AKI is aware of a legit copy of Tarkov residing somewhere on the drive.

I have to reinstall the whole live game, which is going to mess AKI up. Oh, well. At least now I have a PC capable of running (smoothly!) the game online.

• go to Documents\Escape from Tarkov and move/delete the 2 files in there (i'd recommend moving) cuz they are your new tarkov version's config files. you will have to redo your settings in sp-tarkov but at least you can still play it.

• go to Documents\Escape from Tarkov and move/delete the 2 files in there (i'd recommend moving) cuz they are your new tarkov version's config files. you will have to redo your settings in sp-tarkov but at least you can still play it.

didn't do anything. Still endless loading screen

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • new version of AKI is up, moving thread to solved

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!