Ereshkigal-AkiConfigurator

• That did it. Thank you. ive had my dumb moment for the day.

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

CWX

CHANGELOG:

added new options to the README,

updated "akiVersion" to 2.3.1

YOU MUST NOT USE YOUR OLD CONFIG, IT NEEDS TO REGEN THE CONFIG TO NOT GET ERRORS IN THE SERVER

• Loose and static loot multipliers dont seem to work, at least at 1000 times loot and 1000000 limit there doesnt seem to be any difference that i can see.

In case of mods interference i only use this one, allinone and basuro back to 12.11.

• Official Post

Loose and static loot multipliers dont seem to work, at least at 1000 times loot and 1000000 limit there doesnt seem to be any difference that i can see.

In case of mods interference i only use this one, allinone and basuro back to 12.11.

ok so I have managed to speak to the Devs about this and the going's on behind the code,

there is a point where going higher will NOT do anything, its all based on the number of spawn points for loot

for example, if you get 200ish items spawn with a 1 multiplier, 2 multipliers you'd expect around 400ish items, if the spawn points for loot are available, this does not allow LootOverlapping. so once the spawn points run out, there cannot be more items spawned.

now there is a mod that "fixes" loot overlay, assuming you want more than total spawn points, but this will mean things will spawn inside each other, ETC

so to note: you could be hitting max items spawning at like a 50 multiplier, or even 4 I have not tested it to that extent, so I don't know where it stops (the max)

so it's not broken, its how the loot system was designed

the Dev i spoke to might get around to looking at the overlay option when he can, but with it not being a normal option for Live it might not be implemented into AKI

• there is a point where going higher will NOT do anything, its all based on the number of spawn points for loot

for example, if you get 200ish items spawn with a 1 multiplier, 2 multipliers you'd expect around 400ish items, if the spawn points for loot are available, this does not allow LootOverlapping. so once the spawn points run out, there cannot be more items spawned.

I dont think thats the problem, since no matter how high i put limit and multiplier, i get absolutely 0 out of 9 possible intelligence spawns on customs, would like to mention that i still have 2.2.2 installed and it is possible to set it up so you do get 100% on all 9.

• Official Post

I dont think thats the problem, since no matter how high i put limit and multiplier, i get absolutely 0 out of 9 possible intelligence spawns on customs, would like to mention that i still have 2.2.2 installed and it is possible to set it up so you do get 100% on all 9.

so if I understand that right you think its to do with 2.3.1 specifically?

when you start a raid, your server should print out a number of items that spawn, can you try that on both with multi of 1 and then multi of 3, to see the results?

• both static and loose same modifier, spawn limit 50000 in both cases.

x1 no overlay

x3 no overlay

for comparison 2.2.2

limit 20000, no overlay.

finally just to hammer the point 2.3.1

x1000 with loot overlay

Edit: also tried to use lootoverlayfix mod for 2.3.1, x10 no overlay and

Edited 4 times, last by davoodoo ().

CWX

CHANGELOG:

fixed my feck up for the loot configs,

changing the config values should now affect loot Gen.

YOU CAN REUSE YOUR EXISTING 2.1.2 CONFIG

• Official Post

Loose and static loot multipliers dont seem to work, at least at 1000 times loot and 1000000 limit there doesnt seem to be any difference that i can see.

Aight, it was a fuck up on my end. uploaded a new version

should all be working now, let me know

• Dearest CWX,

After a couple of test runs I have concluded that the durability values do not "take".

If they do, then certainly not with Scav weapons.

I have set these values in the config file:

},

"assault": {

"armor": {

"maxDelta": 1,

"minDelta": 0

},

"weapon": {

"lowestMax": 99,

"highestMax": 100,

"maxDelta": 1,

"minDelta": 0

}

},

And I'm seeing weapons with 50% durability.

Have I done something wrong or could you please look into this?

Thanks in advance!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!