SPT-Aki Profile Editor

• Official Post

skitles55 added a new file:

• Can you look into the Weapon Mastering and allow it to set 4000 instead of 3000. 3000 doesn't actually max it out on most guns but 4000 will.

• I read instructions and tried to follow correctly. I created new folder and extracted into it. when I launch, in settings I can not seem to find the correct sp tarkov server directory to select.

• ovodin

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Watch this video

• I followed the instructions but it is still saying there is no server for the newest version. I tried a lot of different ways to make it work.

• Hi, this is an awesome mod, must have I would say.

I have been using it without a problem until now, I'm getting the error in the screenshot.

Has anyone found a solution yet?

And THANK YOU Ereshkigal for all your mods! They are among my favorites.

• The error is saying that MedKit.HPResource is not a whole number, and tells you where in your profile to find it.
    Open your profile with notepad ++ / VsCodium etc, find the error (ctrF search for the number) and remove the . and everything after it (leaving 215 in this case.)

• Ok, so I found the problem, and solved it, it was a used IFAK lol

the solution involves messing around the profile json file, so as a disclaimer, if you are going to try this solution, back up your profile or you might corrupt it or smth, idk I'm no programmer lol

So for anyone else having the same issue, what I did was:

look up the line "19879" on the profile .json file (Install directory/user/profile)

- open the .json file with notepad++

- locate the line where the issue is (for me was the line 19879 as you can see in the screenshot)

- In this case it was something about HP resource being "215.676727"

- run SPT tarkov with out closing the json file

- on my stash I found an IFAK with 216/300 hp so I thought it was pretty close and just sold it to therapist

- went back to my json file and the whole thing disappeared

- then I closed everything, run the profile editor .exe and selected the installation directory and it worked

maybe it can be edited directly on the json file without having to find the actual item on your stash but, again, I barely know what I did so, yeah, better safe than sorry or whatever.

I hope this helps someone, have a great day.

• The error is saying that MedKit.HPResource is not a whole number, and tells you where in your profile to find it.
    Open your profile with notepad ++ / VsCodium etc, find the error (ctrF search for the number) and remove the . and everything after it (leaving 215 in this case.)

THANKS, yeah that's what I did lol, just noticed this lol

thank you tho

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!