SPT Realism Mod

• OK good to know, doesn't sound like the issue is on my end.

I don't see why I can't add realistic names, I'd have to ask the original author for permission first though if they're still around. It'll be something I add after I get the current mod version stable and working 100%. Thanks for the heads up and effort!

• my game crashes when i try to turn in the introduction quest. i only have some of the recommended mods fin's ai loader, opticsrework, & hud FOV intalled. it is a fresh install and profile. i don't need to click the button just hovering over is enough to crash it.

I don't touch quests so I highly doubt the quest issue is anything to do with me. Does it happen with my mod uninstalled? SPT has a lot of bugs and issues with quests, best off reporting them to the devs.

• I have a problem with AI, sometimes ai equip a weapon that didn't fully build (missing barrel &handguard or a grip), and sometimes ai spawn with a body invisible(only see equipment). I use FAIL(default setting) and SamSWAT weapon and COD MW - Mil-sim and many other mods, I don't know that this cause by only this mod or maybe it conflicts with it others.

• I have a problem with AI, sometimes ai equip a weapon that didn't fully build (missing barrel &handguard or a grip), and sometimes ai spawn with a body invisible(only see equipment). I use FAIL(default setting) and SamSWAT weapon and COD MW - Mil-sim and many other mods, I don't know that this cause by only this mod or maybe it conflicts with it others.

Missing weapon parts like barrels etc., and invisible bots is nothing to do with me, it's a conflict with one of the mods you have installed. Not much I can do about that unfortunately. FAIL was compatible with the last AKI version so it should still be compatible now. Anything that touches bot loadout files would not be

• Missing weapon parts like barrels etc., and invisible bots is nothing to do with me, it's a conflict with one of the mods you have installed. Not much I can do about that unfortunately. FAIL was compatible with the last AKI version so it should still be compatible now. Anything that touches bot loadout files would not be

Fontaine I can confirm it is a problem with this mod, I left a comment on the mod page yesterday about AI spawns and AI gear having missing parts/attachments. For whatever reason I can't pinpoint the issue, I had no other mods installed and played with a new profile as other people were commenting/complaining of mod conflicts. I will try and get some screenshots to better describe or to provide you with more info.

Roach

• Fontaine I can confirm it is a problem with this mod, I left a comment on the mod page yesterday about AI spawns and AI gear having missing parts/attachments. For whatever reason I can't pinpoint the issue, I had no other mods installed and played with a new profile as other people were commenting/complaining of mod conflicts. I will try and get some screenshots to better describe or to provide you with more info.

I've not seen any missing handguards/barrels etc. at all in my testing. Are you talking about missing scopes or muzzle devices? That's an issue I am aware of and trying to fix ATM, if barrels etc. are missing it's a different issue.

Saw your comment about boss and rogues. That's very strange, never seen that in my testing. I also don't touch boss or rogue spawn rates. What map is this happening on? I do know there's an issue with Lighthouse in SPT/AKI when it comes to spawns.

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• I've not seen any missing handguards/barrels etc. at all in my testing. Are you talking about missing scopes or muzzle devices? That's an issue I am aware of and trying to fix ATM, if barrels etc. are missing it's a different issue.

I don't understand why either man and apart from missing scopes and muzzle devices weapons are missing hand guards, pistol grips, receivers and barrels. On some weapons I can literally see just the bullet sticking out because the barrel isn't there. I tried playing the game with no mods installed and everything goes back to normal, AI have the default gear inventories and spawns are back to default, it's baffling the hell out of me.

Roach

• Fontaine added a new version:

SPT Realism Mod TEST VERSION for AKI 3.0.0: HOTFIX

Fixes:

Fixed bots not changing tier, starting at the wrong tier for the first raid, or being stuck at tier 1.

• I don't understand why either man and apart from missing scopes and muzzle devices weapons are missing hand guards, pistol grips, receivers and barrels. On some weapons I can literally see just the bullet sticking out because the barrel isn't there. I tried playing the game with no mods installed and everything goes back to normal, AI have the default gear inventories and spawns are back to default, it's baffling the hell out of me.

Can you try redownloading the mod? What version of AKI and EFT are you using as a base? What map is this happening on? With what bot types? What tier are of bot are they (1, 2 or 3)? Is it all bots all the time with all weapons or just specific weapons?

On what map are you having only rogues and bosses spawn?

• Can you try redownloading the mod? What version of AKI and EFT are you using as a base? What map is this happening on? With what bot types? What tier are of bot are they (1, 2 or 3)? Is it all bots all the time with all weapons or just specific weapons?

On what map are you having only rogues and bosses spawn?

I just downloaded the hotfix you released 10 minutes ago, I will do a fresh installation and update again soon. I am playing on the latest AKI version 3.0.0 with Patcher 12.12.30.18969 to 12.12.15.18346. As for the maps I have only played on Customs, Woods & Shoreline at the moment and it happens with every bot type as far as I know.

Roach

• OK good to know, doesn't sound like the issue is on my end.

I don't see why I can't add realistic names, I'd have to ask the original author for permission first though if they're still around. It'll be something I add after I get the current mod version stable and working 100%. Thanks for the heads up and effort!

Your talking about the original author of what mod?

• I just downloaded the hotfix you released 10 minutes ago, I will do a fresh installation and update again soon. I am playing on the latest AKI version 3.0.0 with Patcher 12.12.30.18969 to 12.12.15.18346. As for the maps I have only played on Customs, Woods & Shoreline at the moment and it happens with every bot type as far as I know.

That's very strange. What lvl are you in-game? Thanks for trying to reinstall, let me know if the issue persists.

I'd recommend doing some testing on other maps just from my own experience working on some other mods what might work for Factory won't work the same on every other map. I will try and help to resolve this issue I have a few hours of spare time to kill, has anyone else reported these issues I have described?

Noted, but I don't see why bots would spawn correctly loot and weapon-wise on one map but not another in this specific case. Only one other user in this thread said they had issues in terms of missing weapon parts, but they also said they have a lot of other mods installed. Most people don't report issues they find though so who knows.

I tested it on customs and I saw no missing barrels or handguards at all, and I had normal PMCs + Scavs, no rogues. Are you sure you didn't have another mod installed, or that you or a mod didn't edit the server files directly?

Edited 4 times, last by Fontaine ().

• I am only level 6 with my new profile and since installing the new version of the mod I haven't had any issues with weapons missing components however AI spawns are still an issue. What I mean by this is Scavs don't seem to be spawning that much or at all, I fight PMC's, Bosses and Raiders & Rogues but hardly any Scavs. On some mods that I have worked on in the past the gear and spawn placements and/or timings for the AI always seem to have problems working properly whether something is conflicting somewhere or something isn't setup correctly or it could just be an AKI thing not the mod authors fault. This is your mod and you work on it so you know more about it than I do I could be talking out of my arse lmao but I just want to help.

Roach

• Yeah I'll try to contact them first, or whoever took over from them if they're not around anymore

I am the author, I sourced all the names myself, if you take a look at the files I attached, all it is are the naming entries made to replace the default ones in "\Aki_Data\Server\database\bots\types\(bear.json|usec.json)"

Anyone here could add or replace the names themselves.

• I've tested with a fresh install with only this mod 0.4.3, I don't have any ai missing weapon part or invincible now, seems to be a problem from other mod I've installed.

From my test, a scav does spawn normally, tested on custom&factory at level 15 and custom at 43 (Yes I've edited my profile) and

I think a jump from the fence close to a dorm dumpster with 17.6 kg shouldn't take like 10 damage to each leg (test with max skill).

• I am the author, I sourced all the names myself, if you take a look at the files I attached, all it is are the naming entries made to replace the default ones in "\Aki_Data\Server\database\bots\types\(bear.json|usec.json)"

Anyone here could add or replace the names themselves.

Oh apologies, I misunderstood. There's an old mod on this site that changes all the names to real names so I thought that was what you were talking about. I'd be more than happy to implement this into my mod, with credit of course. Thank you!

I am only level 6 with my new profile and since installing the new version of the mod I haven't had any issues with weapons missing components however AI spawns are still an issue. What I mean by this is Scavs don't seem to be spawning that much or at all, I fight PMC's, Bosses and Raiders & Rogues but hardly any Scavs. On some mods that I have worked on in the past the gear and spawn placements and/or timings for the AI always seem to have problems working properly whether something is conflicting somewhere or something isn't setup correctly or it could just be an AKI thing not the mod authors fault. This is your mod and you work on it so you know more about it than I do I could be talking out of my arse lmao but I just want to help.

Strange that it's fixed now, I didn't change anything related to that at all with the new version. Oh well, I'm glad it's fixed at least. I've not noticed any issues with scavs spawning on Factory or Customs so far, haven't had time to test other maps. Nothing about bot loadouts, loot or weapon generation will have any impact on the amount of bots or ratio of bot types. My mod does increase the ratio of PMCs to scavs, I can tone that down, but worst-case-scenario 50% of scavs get replaced by PMCs. I'll lower it a bit for future versions.

I do appreciate the help! A mod like this has a lot going on so it's hard for me to test everything.

I've tested with a fresh install with only this mod 0.4.3, I don't have any ai missing weapon part or invincible now, seems to be a problem from other mod I've installed.

From my test, a scav does spawn normally, tested on custom&factory at level 15 and custom at 43 (Yes I've edited my profile) and

I think a jump from the fence close to a dorm dumpster with 17.6 kg shouldn't take like 10 damage to each leg (test with max skill).

Yeah other mods that change bot loadouts will cause these sorts of issues. Mods that let you modify all weapon parts in raid will mess up bot weapons.

The idea of raising the fall damage was to discourage that sort of play we see in live where people jump or fall on to stuff like that, and to encourage more tactical play and force players to choose between taking damage and going back the way you came. You can reduce fall damage if you drop your bag or gear down first, and crouch before falling.

• Fontaine added a new version:

• Hi, I tried to use the 3.0.0 FAIL version with this mod but was unable to load into any map (would get hung up on loading screen at 00:00:00 time left to enter raid).

Once I removed FAIL, SPT realism mod worked. However, I'd like to use FAIL to tweak my experience.

Can you or anyone else confirm whether the mod is still compatible?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!