SPT Realism Mod

• I just realized my dude is getting into the "yellow" on encumbrance status at like 15.1kg: is that normal for the mod?

Only SVM and No-ESP installed and brand new profile.

At first I thought it had something to do with turning off the med changes, but turning off server, turning on meds in config, and then starting a brand new profile and the dude still gets weighted down at about 15.1kg instead of about 21.1 or so in the past.

Yeah it's normal

• Yeah it's normal

Fair enough! 16kg seems a bit on the weak side but I'll roll with it.

Question for you: After much testing, I seem to have my mod configuration and settings pretty well sorted out how I want it: Realism + SVM + Fin's AI Loader + No AI-ESP is all I'm running.

I've turned off all the KMC SVM functions which seem like they might conflict with Realism, except for one pane "Players and Skills." If you are not familiar with it here is a pic https://freeimage.host/i/gJQ9wP

I did this because I also use the "Extended Raids" option (in the Raids options tab of SVM . . . and only other tab I have enabled is Stash and Loot just for larger stacks sizes, etc.).

It seems like the stuff in the Player Skills tab might be overlapping with stuff your mod does, but I felt I needed to have it on because with 4 hour raid durations and time compression at 4 instead of 7, thirst and hunger rates need to be slowed down or it is absurd how much food you need to bring in or find.

Everything SEEMS to be working fine (though my dude's head hp are only 20, which is weird), but before I get down and dirty with a long campaign I'm curious if you foresee any problems down the road from this?

That is a complicated question, so I don't really expect you to go to too much trouble answering, but if you are feeling loquacious and inquisitive I'd much appreciate any reflections you have to offer!

• The weight system isn't as simple as that, there's more nuance to it. The yellow box doesn't mean much by itself. 20 health for head is that the mod sets it to. SVM should only conflict in the sense that, depending on load order, either mod will over-write the other. SVM is relatively unobtrusive in how it handles changes, so it shouldn't necessarily break anything. However, I can't offer any support if any issues arise when using the two together because there's no way I can account for all the potential conflicts overlapping changes.

• I mean, if there would be conflicts - you can post on my side, I could take a look, if there would be critical ones on launch.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Hello!

I ran into a strange issue recently. Around the level 18ish mark, all of my PMCs started spawning below level 10, and they don't seem to have be benefiting from the tiered loadouts.

This message does show up on my server messages so I'm very perplexed as to why this is happening.

(I'm on 3.1.1)

(edit: spelling)

Code
    Realism mod: Bots have been set to tier 1
    Realism mod: Bots have been adjusted to tier 2
  • That's very strange. Can you check if you're getting any errors when starting the game, when starting a raid or finishing a raid?

Only thing I can think of is that somehow it's failing to check your profile, and resetting to tier 1 as the default.

Did you install any other mods recently?

• That's very strange. Can you check if you're getting any errors when starting the game, when starting a raid or finishing a raid?

Only thing I can think of is that somehow it's failing to check your profile, and resetting to tier 1 as the default.

Did you install any other mods recently?

I recently switched from FAIL to FAIT, on some advice from people on Twitter. While I'm aware that it says on the page that these aren't compatible, people were very optimist that FAIL would work if I only enabled the AI changes and disabled everything else.

I looked at my logs, besides the usual "couldnt generate ammo" errors, I don't see anything else.

• I recently switched from FAIL to FAIT, on some advice from people on Twitter. While I'm aware that it says on the page that these aren't compatible, people were very optimist that FAIL would work if I only enabled the AI changes and disabled everything else.

I looked at my logs, besides the usual "couldnt generate ammo" errors, I don't see anything else.

Well the thing to do would be to try it with and without FAIT to see what's causing it. "Couldn't generate ammo" errors shouldn't be happening anymore, could a side-effect of FAIT.

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• Well the thing to do would be to try it with and without FAIT to see what's causing it. "Couldn't generate ammo" errors shouldn't be happening anymore, could a side-effect of FAIT.

Hey Fontaine,

I can confirm the issue was 100% FAIT. I switched back to FAIL just to check it out and it immediately solved the issue :P

• Hey Fontaine,

I can confirm the issue was 100% FAIT. I switched back to FAIL just to check it out and it immediately solved the issue :P

Yeah I've seen people claim FAIT is compatible, but I don't think they know/understand what features this mod has to realise it's missing/not working ^^ *maybe* there is a specific way you can set them up to be compatible, but probably not.

• Yeah I've seen people claim FAIT is compatible, but I don't think they know/understand what features this mod has to realise it's missing/not working ^^ *maybe* there is a specific way you can set them up to be compatible, but probably not.

It would be very nice indeed, because FAIT was easier to understand than FAIL is. But... c'est la vie :P

• Hey everyone, so I'm having a major issue. No bots or even my player scav can be generated with the mod. Vanilla of SPT-AKI 3.2.1 works fine, it's the only mod I'm running, but I'm getting the following traces in the logs:

2022-08-16 20:18:49.503 +02:00|0.12.12.30.19078|Warn|backend|Request http://127.0.0.1:6969/client/game/bot/generate will be retried retry:2 from retries:3 url:http://127.0.0.1:6969/client/game/bot/generate?retry=1 error:Backend error: Request timeout

The console output goes as follows:

loot cache failed for loot: Special on bot: usec, was a pmc: true

TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

at BotLootGenerator.addLootFromPool (C:\Users\Joan\Desktop\spt\obj\bundle.js:7459:18)

at BotLootGenerator.generateLoot (C:\Users\Joan\Desktop\spt\obj\bundle.js:7398:14)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\Users\Joan\Desktop\spt\obj\bundle.js:7254:31)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\Users\Joan\Desktop\spt\obj\bundle.js:6946:52)

at BotGenerator.generate (C:\Users\Joan\Desktop\spt\obj\bundle.js:6898:24)

at BotController.generate (C:\Users\Joan\Desktop\spt\obj\bundle.js:3150:34)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\Users\Joan\Desktop\spt\obj\bundle.js:52:61)

at $de60112e0288ef4d$export$1dd35d19c79daa7c.action (C:\Users\Joan\Desktop\spt\obj\bundle.js:15307:42)

at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\Users\Joan\Desktop\spt\obj\bundle.js:14204:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (C:\Users\Joan\Desktop\spt\obj\bundle.js:14520:41)

It's the same for both types of PMCs and all scavs.

Is this normal, or am I missing something / is there something to do specifically that I missed?

• This mod hasn't been updated to 3.2.1. While most 3.2.0 mods will be compatible, mods like mine override many SPT server methods so compatibility is usually an issue.

Update will be some time today or tomorrow, I want to add at least a little bit of new content, because otherwise 3.2.1 adds nothing new and isn't worth upgrading to. Either way I will wait till it's posted in Discord announcements and.

• Ah. I see. I thought the whole thing would be compatible since your versioning nomenclature, as I read it, implies any version of 3.2.<subminor> ^^'

Thanks for the information, I'll stay put and await your update!

• Ah. I see. I thought the whole thing would be compatible since your versioning nomenclature, as I read it, implies any version of 3.2.<subminor> ^^'

Thanks for the information, I'll stay put and await your update!

I had assumed at the time any minor updates wouldn't brick my mod, as the Devs said it *shouldn't*, but here we are!

• Fontaine added a new version:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!