SPT Realism Mod

• Hey there,

Thank you for the great work! I am having what I think may be a bug, and wanted to run it by you.

My PMC's current level is 23, and for the last 8 or so levels most PMC bots have had more or less one of two loadouts. If it's a USEC it is almost always an M4 or ADAR with the same Magpul MOE handguard, standard muzzle device, varying tactical devices and sights, consistently with the SOPMOD stock. USEC seem to always wear either the THOR or Trooper armor. Bear PMCs have a similar issue where they very frequently have an AK-102, iron sights, one of three stocks. Furthermore everyone wears tacsports. It seems that any PMC wearing ear pieces is wearing tacsports 80% of the time. Scavs are also constantly wearing them. I could easily leave every raid with a 6SH118 Raid bag full of them.

I don't think I have any conflicting mods, but after over a week of playing this mod in the last day or so PMC's have been absolutely drilling me from 100m+. It's disheartening to get into a firefight like that, get the kill, only to find its an AK with iron sights or the SAME M4/Adar with some reflex sight.

It's really hard to interpret feedback on RNG because people's perceptions of it can be very different, so I can't really comment on it unless I get hard info like: on this type of map, this tier of bot has this exact % of this gear/weapon/etc.

Immersive raids cold be influencing it, who knows.

As for getting shot at distance, I've said before that I do not alter AI behaviour. Look at the config options and disable whatever you think might influence, or install an AI mod to tone them down, or use the in-game difficulty setting.

That's how it works, I'm pretty sure either the tooltip or the mod's overview page states this. No, there's no easy way to make each individual bot be a different tier without overriding even more of SPTs bot generation, which is a nightmare to maintain because they keep making small changes to it unfortunately. Maybe in the future

• I unfortunately am not familiar with using the support thread here, but since what I'm reporting is considered an issue (a very minor issue at that), I saw that it was mentioned that the support thread is the best place to report it not the comments.

I just encountered a weird but very minor issue with a weapon that one of the raiders in Reserve was carrying (near the underground area that you use the lever to turn the power on in order to activate one of the extractions).

He was carrying a G36, equipped with a 40-rounder PMAG (5.56x45 Magpul PMAG Gen M3 STANAG 40-round magazine) in the gun, but 3 proprietary HK G36 30-round mags.

Issue is, his G36 obviously had the magazine insert that allows it to equip regular 5.56 magazines, which rendered his gun non-reloadable for me since the mags in his vest are incompatible.

Again this is a very minor issue, but I just wanted to report it just in-case.

Thank you for your time and dedication!

• Likely SPT issue, not really worth the time to fix right now as it would only affect the G36

The "Force Boss Items" function seems to not be working. I have no other mods that would interact with bots. Reshala never has his pistol.

As the tooltip says, it forces boss items that "would otherwise be affected by the bot changes", Reshala is not affected by the bot changes at this time

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• Hi Fontaine im really new at Tarkov modding so this is probably a dumb question but i was trying to turn on the setting that reverts the med changes called "revert_med_changes". In the Config menu. Where might I find the Config menu? Sorry again dumb question. Thanks :)

There is an .exe in your SPT Aki installation folder \user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod called RealismModConfig.exe that you use to make changes

• I really like this mod and appreciate all the effort you've put into making it. I've noticed a minor problem with the variety of keys carried by the AI. I just came out of a raid on Customs with 4 Dorm 214 keys and a few raids ago on Reserve I looted 3 RB-TB keys just from the Raiders underground alone. Those are just examples from today but I've been noticing this for a while since installing this mod and thought I'd mention it.

• I really like this mod and appreciate all the effort you've put into making it. I've noticed a minor problem with the variety of keys carried by the AI. I just came out of a raid on Customs with 4 Dorm 214 keys and a few raids ago on Reserve I looted 3 RB-TB keys just from the Raiders underground alone. Those are just examples from today but I've been noticing this for a while since installing this mod and thought I'd mention it.

Thanks man. I'm not sure what's going on with keys. Basically I've given all quest keys to bots, but for some reason it likes to mostly pick the same keys despite there being a big pool of possible keys...not sure how to fix it right now

• Hi Fontaine im really new at Tarkov modding so this is probably a dumb question but i was trying to turn on the setting that reverts the med changes called "revert_med_changes". In the Config menu. Where might I find the Config menu? Sorry again dumb question. Thanks :)

Within the mod folder itself (Spt-aki/Users/mods) there's an application you can click and run. It's handy to also make a shortcut of it and put it on the desktop for ease of access.

One way to get rid of this problem for now is to use the compatibility option for Looting Bots in the menu so that bots spawn with nothing, and then use that mod so bots actually loot containers and corpes and even loose loot. Its actually kinda cool, but in the end I got rid of that mod as I felt it had a pretty huge load on my CPU. However it might be fine for you.

• One way to get rid of this problem for now is to use the compatibility option for Looting Bots in the menu so that bots spawn with nothing, and then use that mod so bots actually loot containers and corpes and even loose loot. Its actually kinda cool, but in the end I got rid of that mod as I felt it had a pretty huge load on my CPU. However it might be fine for you.

That option only removes loot from PMC backpacks, and keys are in their pockets.

• Noticing an issue with the recoil where if I have a laser or a flashlight and I switch modes, the recoil sometimes multiplies exponentially with each shot and will remain that way usually until I swap weapons. It's the weirdest thing, and the only thing I can think of that might conflict with it is the SAIN mod that also gives you the option to affect recoil. I thought it only affect the bots, and frankly I could be wrong about it being part of the issue. No matter what multiplier I set it to, it's the same level of wild recoil as vanilla. In the bepinex for Realism I have the recoil intensity set to roughly 0.80.

• May I ask how Tarkov's weapon accuracy work?

I checked the template and there's no MOA info of main weapon part and barrel.

Do you know how it calculated MOA for each barrel?

You must be experienced. Please tell me about how the MOA calculated in game, thanks!!!

• I'm having an issue getting Reshala to spawn his gold pistol, i have force boss items selected and it seems to work for every other boss just fine, only Reshala doesn't spawn with his item. I've done a deep dive into all configs for every mod I'm using, and I've tried every fix but to no avail. I did get into the db folder for boss loot and reshala doesn't have a json file in there to configure his loot. Wondering if that's something you can add or maybe a few tips on how to configure my own json file to run with sptrealism. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and thank you for the work you're doing!!

After doing some scrolling I see that force boss item doesnt apply to Reshala at this time. Damn. haha my apologies for not reading the threads!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!