SPT Realism Mod

• I should manually go through the recommended mods section constantly because some people are incapable of checking if a mod is up to date or not before trying to use it?

• I should manually go through the recommended mods section constantly because some people are incapable of checking if a mod is up to date or not before trying to use it?

I understand what you want to say.

I reported the problem, since the mod went this far until 3.5.6, and I used it regularly. But now it doesn't work. I'm pointing out that if anyone else doesn't want to deal with the problems (can't, doesn't want to), let them see what's wrong.

All the best and keep up the good work.

• I understand what you want to say.

I reported the problem, since the mod went this far until 3.5.6, and I used it regularly. But now it doesn't work. I'm pointing out that if anyone else doesn't want to deal with the problems (can't, doesn't want to), let them see what's wrong.

All the best and keep up the good work.

You asked me to remove it from the recommended section, and reported the bug to me directly, so I assumed it was directed at me. Please only report bugs related to this mod in this thread, and only if using the latest version of SPT and Realism.

• im not getting any boss spawns, no mater what i do

im using the dev profile level 69 ive tested probs 35 raids with not a single boss

the guarantee boss command does spawn them, am i just Hella unlucky or is there an issue

im using the dev profile level 69 ive tested probs 35 raids with not a single boss

the guarantee boss command does spawn them, am i just Hella unlucky or is there an issue

install in this case server value modifier and check every boss like that she's alway or spawn more often :)

• Anyone else having an issue where seemingly nothing is blacklisted from the flea after level 25? the tired flea market seems to work until 25 then everything is on sale for some reason.

Edit: ok its not everything but there are some really weird items that arent black listed like the thicc items case and the 40mm GLs

Edited once, last by Chadless ().

You probably have a lot of incompatible mods.

Anyone else having an issue where seemingly nothing is blacklisted from the flea after level 25? the tired flea market seems to work until 25 then everything is on sale for some reason.

Edit: ok its not everything but there are some really weird items that arent black listed like the thicc items case and the 40mm GLs

Tiered flea overrides BSG's blacklists, you're supposed to use the hardcore flea option to limit the amount of offers.

• Tiered flea overrides BSG's blacklists, you're supposed to use the hardcore flea option to limit the amount of offers.

ah yea I have hardcode flea on it was just surprising to see a thicc item case listed for like 2.6m and 40mm grenade launcher for 250k. So I assumed it was bugging out

• Fontaine added a new version:

• idk what I may have done wrong, it's installed and all, loads aswell, just doesn't take effect except maybe meds. The aiming, movement and recoil is still unmodded altho i confirmed it in the config.

• Fontaine added a new version:

• Regarding real names for bots, specifically BEAR ones. They are not real russian names. It's some gibberish which consist from slavic names, surnames and middle names. I suggest to get another BEAR names list or leave default from SPT, default SPT is pretty accurate.

• I have an issue with the latest version. some bots shot far away with extreme pinpoint accuracy and full auto. they shot immediately they see me in a Pixle. i'm level 22. what i using with this mod is amandsgraphics, backdoorbandit, bushnoesp, visceraldismemberment. plz fix this.

• Regarding real names for bots, specifically BEAR ones. They are not real russian names. It's some gibberish which consist from slavic names, surnames and middle names. I suggest to get another BEAR names list or leave default from SPT, default SPT is pretty accurate.

If someone is willing to provide names in the same format as they are now then I can replace them. There's a config to disable features, I can't help with something vague like "something is still on".

I have an issue with the latest version. some bots shot far away with extreme pinpoint accuracy and full auto. they shot immediately they see me in a Pixle. i'm level 22. what i using with this mod is amandsgraphics, backdoorbandit, bushnoesp, visceraldismemberment. plz fix this.

What are you comparing to? Live EFT? unmodded SPT? How do you know it's Realism doing it? Have you done testing?

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• If someone is willing to provide names in the same format as they are now then I can replace them. There's a config to disable features, I can't help with something vague like "something is still on".

I want to turn everything off except from weapon loadouts. It seems like weapon sway and head bobbing has changed by mod, or it's not? Also bots has low/high ready stances, can they be turned off too?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!