SPT Realism Mod

• Hey!

So I've been having a problem with the recoil part of the mod. Every raid, after a few shots or so, my gun does a few 360s and then has Zero recoil. A restart is needed to get it functioning as intended again.

I've looked through the compatibility section and can't figure out what is causing this. Some help would be greatly appreciated!

• Been playing recently and i noticed a few of the trader custom guns like skiers 366. vpo 209 does not have mastery gain for the ak weapons and does not gain any for itself. was wondering if theres a fix for this as id love to get the tac reload for it eventually

• Hi Fontaine

Is that possible to make the Q Honey Badger compatible with the Realism Mod? I have pasted the code below, it would be great if you can make some changes since some data below may not quite real...

Here is the mod Q HONEY BADGER BY CARL MAKES MODS

Thank you!

• Unsure if it's been reported once before or I am having some strange issue but when the "enable sprint aim penalties" option is disabled I get a ton of weapon sway regardless of my character state (standing ,crouching, prone) and weapons stats have no effect. I tried adjusting the weapon sway intensity to counter act this and this also seemed to have no effect so I thought I would bring this up in the event that this is a bug or a weird interaction of some kind

I did some testing of my own trying to figure out if there was some weird mod confliction going on and was unable to find anything. I put the mod by itself in a fresh install and tested the setting and got the same results if this helps at all.

Yeah, just noticed this myself too. I'm gonna guess it might be an oversight that the sway intensity setting is ignored when Sprint Aim Penalties is disabled. I think for now, it would be best to keep that enabled otherwise sway will be too annoying (or you can just re-enable hold breath).

I made a fresh install of SPT on 3.6.0 and the latest version of the Realism Mod was installed too. All I get is a infinite loading screen. I have tried almost everything and idk what to do.

Mate, when SPT is updated, mods will also need to be updated in order to work in the new version. The latest version of Realism isn't compatible with the latest version of SPT as the mod hasn't been updated manually. That's what Fontaine was trying to say.

• You can do it by yourself, it's easy. I recommand you tu use notepad++.
    Realism Mod: Creating & Installing Presets, Making New Weapons, Gear & Attachments Compatible.

• Hey!

So I've been having a problem with the recoil part of the mod. Every raid, after a few shots or so, my gun does a few 360s and then has Zero recoil. A restart is needed to get it functioning as intended again.

I've looked through the compatibility section and can't figure out what is causing this. Some help would be greatly appreciated!

It's an issue on your end, nothing I can do.

Been playing recently and i noticed a few of the trader custom guns like skiers 366. vpo 209 does not have mastery gain for the ak weapons and does not gain any for itself. was wondering if theres a fix for this as id love to get the tac reload for it eventually

It should use AKM mastery.

Yeah, just noticed this myself too. I'm gonna guess it might be an oversight that the sway intensity setting is ignored when Sprint Aim Penalties is disabled. I think for now, it would be best to keep that enabled otherwise sway will be too annoying (or you can just re-enable hold breath)..

Should be resolved with future version.

Emm, as I said, probably the code I pasted here is not quite "real" as I am not a gun expert... let's see if this is working for you

Don't have the time to add new weapons right now.

Is something wrong? Why does 9x19 do no damage?

It literally says you did damage, what's the problem?

• I have a question for customs weapons compatibility patch. Can I create a folder named as "Custom weapon" in template folder and différents .json like "M4 black", "Ak12" ect with the code in it, (it will be easier to update)
    or I have to add the code in your template files like "assautrifletemplate.json" ect.
    Or maybe can I use the "UncategorizedModTemplates.json" ?

Capture-1.png">Capture-1.png">postimg.cc

capture-2.png">capture-2.png">postimg.cc

• I have a question for customs weapons compatibility patch. Can I create a folder named as "Custom weapon" in template folder and différents .json like "M4 black", "Ak12" ect with the code in it, (it will be easier to update)
    or I have to add the code in your template files like "assautrifletemplate.json" ect.
    Or maybe can I use the "UncategorizedModTemplates.json" ?

Capture-1.png">Capture-1.png">postimg.cc

capture-2.png">capture-2.png">postimg.cc

Updated the mod 3.6.0? Really?

• SWAG + Donuts is installed and it everything worked before I installed Realism. I reinstalled SPT Realism to make sure I didn't mess up the install, and also reinstalled SPT-AKI. If you need me to send a screenshot of the things I have in Benipex/Plugins and User/Mods

Edit: Read what you posted regarding the hotfix, my bad, sorry to bother

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!