SPT Realism Mod

• thought id let you know since reinstalling the updated version, iv had nothing but really bad lag spikes in game, never had that problem with the previous version

I removed the Realism mod and all the frame drops have disappeared. All my other mods are up to date and iv not come across any of them which have caused issues with your mod

I uninstalled the previous version to and installed the latest version that's when I encounter the massive frame drops, it started out as small lag spikes in the stash space then when i went into a raid, it was basically impossible to play due to how bad the frame drops where, I'll try and replicate it and get a recording at the same time

• thought id let you know since reinstalling the updated version, iv had nothing but really bad lag spikes in game, never had that problem with the previous version

I removed the Realism mod and all the frame drops have disappeared. All my other mods are up to date and iv not come across any of them which have caused issues with your mod

I uninstalled the previous version to and installed the latest version that's when I encounter the massive frame drops, it started out as small lag spikes in the stash space then when i went into a raid, it was basically impossible to play due to how bad the frame drops where, I'll try and replicate it and get a recording at the same time

Did you try realism mod by itself?

• i just did a fresh install of the realism mod and now everything appears to be working fine, I have no idea what caused it and no i didn't try it by itself i was going to try that next if the fresh install didn't work

It's recommended to fully uninstall Realism or any large mod before trying to install an update, because there might be old files that cause issues, or files may get duplicated. Glad it's working now.

• How do you know that's a memory leak? Did you try Realism with no other mods installed, literally 0 other mods?

yeah, i made a fresh install to try and it still happens, as for how i know my memory problem, the memory usage on my pc went from like 45% up to 90% then the game just closed itself however i'll keep testing things and try and narrow down the cause of the problem

• The download link doesn't seem to be working for me to download the newest update. Anyone else running into this issue?

Dropbox blocked it because of too many downloads, moved it to my git repo, try downloading again

yeah, i made a fresh install to try and it still happens, as for how i know my memory problem, the memory usage on my pc went from like 45% up to 90% then the game just closed itself however i'll keep testing things and try and narrow down the cause of the problem

I'm not able to replicate this myself maybe others can chime in

• Dropbox blocked it because of too many downloads, moved it to my git repo, try downloading again

I'm not able to replicate this myself maybe others can chime in

when testing I've found that the mod called (Yet Another Miralyn Weapons port) was causing the massive frame rate drop but i could be mistaken but so far since removing that mod iv not had an issue (Fingers crossed)

• Hello! After i instilled the mod, server console had those warning pops out:

(Item: undefined) WARNING: Could not find the attribute: "Loudness" in the original item, make sure this is intended!

(Item: undefined) WARNING: Could not find the attribute: "Velocity" in the original item, make sure this is intended!

Should i be worry? I'm using 3.6.1 version.

• Put Realism last in the load order

• Hey fontaine is it possible to keep the player stances but also remove the hardcore traders having little to no stock? sorry if this is a silly question or has already been answered pretty new to spt

• Fontaine, seems like the Check Ammo Multi slider (and a few other animation-related sliders too, IIRC) doesn't seem to work with pistols - no matter which value I use the checking pistol mag animation is still stuck at 1.5x speed. Can you look into this?

Edited once, last by KazPV ().

• Figured I would point this out since I don't see any comments relating to it. I'm sure I can fix it myself by downgrading AKI (not sure how, still need to look into it), but the mod isn't compatible with the current AKI version.

• Fontaine added a new version:

• Hello , i found small bug when using EOTech HMS-1 hybrid sight - the issue is when switching between zoom levels while aiming , when i first time aim with zoom x1 sensitivity is fine, but when i aim and switch between 1x and 3x zoom = 1x zoom bugs out and have very low sensitivity.

• I tryed again in new riad with only spt realism and scope is working just fine, pls ignore bug report above.

Edited once, last by Maru: I apologize , i never post bug report again without testing which mod causes it. The bug sensitivity is still there, but its bug from combination 2 mods - Spt realism mod and Fox fix mod, i tested if bug appear with just Fov fix mod and there is no bug there, but when i use both mods together there is. Sorry again for me mistake, and thank you for amazing mods. ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!