SPT Realism Mod

• 1 --------------------------------------

I just made an account just to say that this mod is amazing and really can't play the game without this again. But I've found a problem that the check ammo options (where you check your mag's remaining ammos) in BepInEX (F12) menu didn't do anything at all. I've set it to 10 and 0.1 and it still didn't do anything. I had to wipe create another profile just to test if my previous profile actually affecting any of this problem but still it don't do anything at all.
    Here's my installed mods as for now, previously I had much more than this cause I thought my mods prior to testing is affecting but even after nuking my list, it's still the same. I've been using the mod since 3.6.0 and it don't even had this problem, now I'm using 3.7.1 with Realism updated, I really hope my screenshots is enough but if it isn't I could made a video about it.

Again thank you for your time for creating such exquisite mod.

Using 3.7.1 with the latest version of Realism installed. The Check ammo multi slider does not affect mag check animation (not the inventory) for any weapon (as far as I could test.) I didn't have this problem on SPT 3.5.8.

2 --------------------------------------

I did a fresh install and started installing the mods one by one, testing after each one.

This allowed me to narrow the problem down to an interaction with EFT API (which was installed as a dependency for Game Panel HUD, though the problem is reproducible only with EFT API installed and no HUD mod.)

If either EFT API is not installed or the stance setting in realism is disabled, things work fine, otherwise the problem occurs as described in my post above.

I also have this problem with memory leak. On occasional raids (I'd say 1 in 8 my RAM fills up to the brim, stuttering Tarkov and eventually crashing.

I haven't tested the game without EFT API mod.

3 --------------------------------------
    The bot health options do not work. I don't know if the health options are being overwritten by something else, but that shouldn't be the case since I load SPT realism as one of the last mods (using load order editor) just before SAIN and Waypoints.

my user/mods/

my plugins/

Edited 3 times, last by Vanderwhales: - Added mod list - numbers in the text were converted to smilies ().

• Using 3.7.1 with the latest version of Realism installed. The Check ammo multi slider does not affect mag check animation (not the inventory) for any weapon (as far as I could test.) I didn't have this problem on SPT 3.5.8.
    Have the same issue with mag check on 3.7.1 and Latest Realism. In addition i've checked most animation speed sliders and realise that arm hammer, bolt\slide release multiplier does not affect appropriate anim. Also find typo - SanitarFollower has Bonnie Hat (60b52e5bc7d8103275739d67) in tacticalvest section in loadouts configs in all 3 LO.

• Fontaine added a new version:

You are the absolute best, thank you for your time to updating the mod, can't wait to try when I got home

SPT Realism Mod v0.14.5 for SPT AKI 3.7.1 - Hotfix

NOT compatible with earlier versions of SPT

Fixes:

• Fixed Knight Tier 1 causing bot generation errors, preventing more bots from spawning.
    • Potential fix for suddenly rotating 90 degrees to the right when shooting. It's a vague and nebulous bug as it appears as if it happens randomly without reproducible steps so far. It will take many hours of play time to even begin to be hopeful that it's fixed. If it happens to you even once please let me know.

Known Issues:

• Can hit self with melee in the legs.
    • SPT/EFT is cursed.
  • ! This issue occurs when merchants update products after a specified time. The product is not updated.

Installed mods:

1. Fontaine FOV Fix

2. Skwizzy-LootingBots-1.1.4

3. DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints-1.3.2-3.7.1

4. SAIN.2.1.5.for.3.7.1

5. dvize.DadGamerModeV1.7.1

6. SamSWAT.FOV-SPT-370

7. SamSWAT.TimeWeatherChanger

8. AmandsGraphics.1.5.3

9.MeowShader

10. Realism-Mod-v0.14.5-SPT-v3.7.1

Thanks in advance for your help!

Edited once, last by Nemrosim ().

• Hi this is an english speaking website, please at least use a translator. It's a mod compatibility issue anyway

• I deleted all modifications and created a new profile. The result is the same. The problem lies precisely with the Jaeger merchant. After the countdown to the product update has completed, the update does not occur and the timer does not start again. Accordingly, an error appears. Clearly in the screenshot. There is no such problem with other merchants.

Thanks for the work!

• anybody else experience standing bots(they stay in the middle of the street) with heavy armour and no guns or only just pistols. seems to be related to newer version tier loadout.

• Hi, I get this every other raid or so. It just prevents scav bots from spawning, PMC bots do spawn and some scav bots spawn at later times but not as many as normal. Only mods I have is SAIN with all its requirements and SPT Realism but with med changes reverted. it actually spams that bot and its level like 100 times before it gives the error not sure if that helps. Any help would be appreciated and thank you again for an amazing mod!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!